• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Jeanne from" Bayonetta in "Where's my Massage?!"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

More video game foot fetish (foot Partialist) artwork for everyone! This time starring the very sexy Jeanne.

(Official pic of her here...http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100106224055/bayonetta/images/5/52/Jeanne_gun.png)

She's one of the main characters in one of my most favorite, favorite, FAVORITE video games, Bayonetta.

If you have not played Bayonetta yet... be very ashamed of yourself.... you are missing out on one of the most well made, sexiest, most action packed, most adult humor and fanservice video game there is... It's cheap...so do yourself a favor and go buy it and play it... You will enjoy it.

Anyways, despite my love for the game and it's protagonist, I've somehow always like Jeanne a bit more than Bayonetta. Not to say I don't like sexy Bayonetta, I just love Jeanne a bit more from her look to her personality. She's aggressive, loves to taunt and makes it all look lovely... Her red outfit just screams "HOT" all the way to her peep toed heels...

For the scenario in this pic we have Jeanne settling down at her house after a long night of fun and dancing with Bayonetta and her friend Luka. She kicks off her heels, casually putting her feet up for one of her servants (some people from Vigrid that she hired after the Jubileus conflict) to tend to them... They best hurry though, as rash as Jeanne can be, they would benefit in not keeping her waiting... ;)

---

I hope you guys and gals enjoy the pic!

Since Jeanne is very slender (Yet still curvaceous) I thought it was a good reason to add the feet of another one of my models instead the usual pair I tend to use. This particular model has a pair of nice and narrow feet so they were perfect for the job after some color alterations.

Please let me know what you think!

Jeanne, Bayonetta, Umbran Symbol and Tumbler doll designs are all (C) to SEGA/Platinum Games/Hideki Kamiya.

Everything drawn and colored by me...Bombers

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back