• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Funhouse Fantasy ?/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Sheryl, I’m sorry. I really am. But this is getting out of hand.” Rochelle nearly slammed the drink tray down onto the bar counter-top. She pulled up the spaghetti strap that was hanging off of her left shoulder and fixed it.

“Jenni just likes to have fun. She doesn’t mean anything by it.” Sheryl tried to calm her server down. “She doesn’t mean anything by it, whatsoever. I promise.”

“She squeezes my hip every time I walk by her table. She knows I’m ticklish. What if she makes me drop glasses or something?!”

“Listen, I hear you. I really do.” Sheryl leaned over the counter. “But with the amount of money that Jenni brings in here and the fact that she is part owner…”

“She what???”

“She helped save this place from closure.” Sheryl clarified. “So to be completely honest with you, I am not worried about a few broken glasses. Besides, technically speaking, she isn’t breaking any rules. She doesn’t reach for your tits, ass, or coochie, does she?”

“Well no but…”

“Then what do you want? The Peekaboo Club is a strip joint. You’re gonna have to get used to customers being frisky. Even if they’re women.”

“Can I take my break? I want a cigarette.” Rochelle requested.

“Sure thing, babe. I’ll keep watch over the tables for ten, okay?”

Rochelle turned and grabbed her jacket, walking past the tables, careful to avoid Jenni’s, and headed out the front door. She walked about ten feet to the right where there was a bench and a short canopy for employees and customers to use as a smoking area. Smoking in businesses had been outlawed in the state for a few years now. Rochelle pulled a pack of Kool’s out from her cleavage and reached for a lighter that she didn’t have. Luckily, a few of the dancers and two customers were all smoking. It didn’t take long for one of the men, Tommy, to offer her a light. One of the dancers, Cherry, could see that she wasn’t happy.

“Pardon me, my good bitch, but what seems to be the fuck?” Cherry asked in a horribly fake British accent.

“Am I going crazy? Or is that Jenni girl just able to do whatever she wants?” Rochelle vented between hits. “She’s always pestering and tickling me. It was cute at first. I mean I’ll give her this: She’s pretty damn hot. But enough is enough. At what point is it some kind of harassment?”

“I mean, it’s not like she’s picking on you or anything.” Cherry shrugged. “It’s just her way of flirting.”

“Listen, I’ve known Jenni for a long time now.” Lily, another of the dancers spoke up. “And trust me, if all you get from her is a tickle here and there… you’re one of the lucky ones. It’s a fetish for her. She’s been known to really torture certain people. Both men and women.”

“I swear if she would knock it off even for just a week, I would be fine.” Rochelle claimed.

“Tell you what…” Lily offered calmly. “Let me talk to her. I’ll straighten her out.”

Jenni was still a bit buzzed as Lily drove her home. Jenni was a terrific driver but after four straight shots of Bombay, she had decided that it was better if she got a ride. That, and Lily was always down to spring for late night tacos. The two had eaten their fill and now Jenni was feeling a bit more sober as Lily turned onto her street.

“Hey, there’s something that I wanted to talk to you about, Jen.” The two had been discussing a new movie that was coming out the next weekend when Lily changed the subject.

“What’s up?”

“I was wondering if you might do me a personal favor?” Lily tried to sound as pleasant as possible. “I know you and you’re like a sister to me. I know you love a good tickle no matter which end you ar eon but when we are at the club… can you tune it down a notch. It’s just that I worry about others finding out about me. If you annoy one or more of the other girls there, then they start looking at me because you and I are so close. I don’t need any of them finding out that I am a witch. Don’t want that kind of heat. You understand?”

“Lily…” Jenni sighed. “How long have we been friends, huh? How many people have we tickled and teased together? And in all of this time, you have been able to cast enough doubt and wipe enough memories that such a thing has never been an issue before. So why is it now?”

“How about at least backing off of Rochelle and Cherry for a little while? Like a week or so? Rochelle actually started asking questions tonight.”

“Rochelle thought you were a witch because I tickled her?” Jenni laughed. “Come on, Lily. What is the real problem here?”

“Jenni, just for me? Please? Think of all the times I have used my magic to help you. I am asking this one favor.”

“I love you like a sister, Lily. But I am not going to stop having my fun unless there is some real reason for it.” Jenni decided as the car pulled into her driveway. As the headlights lit up the front of the house. Jenni suddenly exclaimed. “Oh, God I meant to tell you. Total change of subject but I had the most fun dream last night.”

“Oh?” Lily knew there was no point in arguing with her friend any more so she humored her instead. “What happened in your dream?”

“I was coming home from the store. But when I walked inside, my house had transformed somehow into one of those weird balloon houses. You know? Like the kind they used to have at birthday parties? I don’t know. Maybe my clown gigs are getting to my head. Hahaha. Anyways, have a good night.”

“You too, hon.” Lily reached over to give Jenni a hug and watched as she got out of the car and started towards her front door. Lily sat there for a moment as a mischievous smirk slowly grew across her face. Jenni’s dream had just given her an idea. She narrowed her vision on the house, concentrating and calling on her magical abilities…

Jenni opened the door and walked in, dropping her purse down onto the couch to her right. She saw something though, as she closed her door and it locked behind her, that made her rub her eyes in confusion. The walls were… watery… like puddles. She reached towards the one on her left… and gasped in amazement as she was able to put her fingers right through it like a gentle stream.

“What the fu… Lily???” Jenni turned to find that her front door had vanished. Instead, there was another watery wall in it’s place.

“Welcome home, Jenni.” She heard her witchy friend’s voice emitting from the walls as if they were speakers.

“Lily, this isn’t funny!” Jenni yelled. When her voice got louder the walls returned to normal. “That’s more like it.” Jenni felt a little warm so she began to strip. After all, why wouldn’t she, being in the comfort of her own home. She removed her high heels, exposing her beautiful feet. She was about to pull her halter top off over her head when she felt something strange…

She looked down at the floor. Her carpet was suddenly much thicker than usual. It was as if it was made out of fur or something. Much softer. And small, pinpoint sections of the carpet began to suddenly vibrate at will, giving her lovely, pink soles a tickle.

“Hehehehehe what the Hell? Hahahahaha…”

“It’s a little funny.” Lily’s voice echoed. “Look, long story short, I tried to just talk to you and give you the benefit of the doubt. But you just didn’t listen. A lot of us are kind of sick of this entitled attitude that you have. Like you can just do whatever you want. You know. Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. But that dream of yours has roused my imagination. I think this is the perfect way to instill a little humility in you.” Jenni was about to turn and leave when she saw that the front door had suddenly vanished. So had all of the windows. There was just wall.

“Lily, come on! I’m just trying to get to bed.”

“Fine. Tell you what: You make it to your bed, I will make all of this go away.” The witch offered.

“Easy.” Jenni shrugged. But as she tried to step forwards, the carpet tickled her feet again.

“Hehehehehe not fair!” As Jenni started to complain. She watched as the house began to change around her. The walls and ceiling all became as large balloons. It was just like her dream. There were thin slits here and there in the environment however. And the floor of the entire house was now made of the same carpeting that had originally only been found in Jenni’s living room. Jenni tried not to let the drastic change in scenery slow her down. She started walking. Her bedroom was down the hall at the other end of the house. She would only need to make it that far and take a left in order to reach her bed.

Before she could get out of the living room, something emerged from both sides of the room. Long, metallic tentacles tipped with gloved, feminine hands rapidly approached Jenni. The busty brunette wasn’t sure what to do as the hands seized her wrists and pulled her arms outward. She then saw two more tentacles emerge. These new appendages were armed with a single feather apiece. The feathers were short and stiff. And as they came closer to her, Jenni realized what was about to happen.

The feathers found Jenni’s sides and dusted gently up and down the smooth skin from her hips to her bottom ribs.

Jenni immediately bit her lip and tried to fight it.

“We both know how ticklish you are, Jenni.” The witch’s voice said in an almost whisper that cut Jenni to her core. “but look at the bright side, your bedroom is only about 40 feet away.”

“S-screw you!” Jenni growled between clenched teeth as the smile appeared on her face… forced on by the delicate kiss of the feathers at her bare sides.

“Tickle tickle…”

“Shut uhhhahahahahahahaha…” Jenni cracked and started to try freeing her wrists. The tentacles were strong, holding her tightly despite appearing much more loose. The feathers at her sides were driving her crazy. She needed to figure out some way forward. It was then that she noticed something. If she pulled on one arm, she gained just a little slack from the other. It was as if it was all the same tendril and had it’s own finite length. It was a long shot but still worth a try. Jenni pulled her right arm only and just as she had suspected, the tentacle holding the other hand gave way, releasing the wrist that it held. Jenni swatted away the other tentacle and made her way into the kitchen, stumbling just a little bit as the carpet continued to tickle her soles.

As she made it into the kitchen, she twisted around to look back at the living room. Oddly enough, the tentacles made no attempt to follow her from one room to the other. She breathed a sigh of relief before turning back around.

Jenni decided to take a moment before continuing. It might be smart, she thought, to try and anticipate what tricks Lily and the house might have in store for her. To the left was the area where her kitchen counter and sink area would have been if the house wasn’t transmogrified into it’s current “balloon” state. Likewise, to the right, would have been her refrigerator and dining room table. Jenni peered down at the tickly carpet, which once again gave her another tickle. This one was almost enough to knock her off of her feet. She had a moment of fear when she realized just how devastating that would be. That carpet would clearly have a tremendously ticklish effect on her if she fell onto it on her side or worse… her belly. The best idea would be to make sure that nothing else came off of her until she was safe. It was already precarious with her feet being exposed. And at least she had her daisy dukes and her halter still on. Though she couldn’t wear a bra with it, she hoped that would be protection enough.

“If you’re just gonna stay in there, you can always make me a sandwich.” Lily mocked.

“With what?” Jenni shot back. “There’s no food in this inflatable house of yours.”

“It’s your house, Jen.” The witch reminded. “I’ve just given it something of an extreme makeover. But remember, as soon as you get to your bed, all will return to normal. You might want to do it quickly though. Don’t want you getting too chilly in that skimpy outfit of yours.”

As if on cue, cool air began to flow into the room from the section of the wall where one of Jenni’s air conditioning vents would normally be.

“Clever…” Jenni realized that the cold breeze was Lily’s way of urging her to continue. But it was effective. If she stayed in place for too much longer, she would freeze. She huffed in frustration and started moving again. She took each step carefully, darting her eyes this way and that, readying herself for whatever might happen.

There was a whirring coming from a small opening that would have been Jenni’s sink. She was about to just book it when the carpet underneath her gave way by two inches. This caused her to sink those two inches into it, which was enough to engulf her feet.

“This can’t be good.” She thought out loud as the source of the whirring from the sink area made itself known. It was another tentacle. But this one had a strange looking tip. It looked like the end of a tool that one might use to clean a drain. It was a four inch rod, not even as thick as a pen, covered with small, furry bristles. “What the…” Jenni didn’t have time to finish her thought before the tentacle reached behind her and snaked the tool down the back of her pants, nestling comfortably into the crack of her fleshy bottom.

“Hehehehe oh no…” Jenni giggled nervously. Then… the tool started spinning in her buttcrack. “Hahahahahahahahahahahaha nooooo what the fuuuahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!” She couldn’t fall forward or to either side with her feet trapped the way they were. She reached behind her to grab the tentacle. This one was much stronger than the ones in the living room had been though. It wouldn’t budge even the slightest bit. It was endlessly frustrating. In any normal kind of tickle encounter, it would have been another human being tickling her, and she could just tickle them back. But not this time.

“I know you shower every day, Jen.” Lily could be heard again. “But I’m sure you won’t mind a little additional maintenance. Coochie coo.”

“Daahahahahahahahmmmmmit make it stoohohohhohohop!”

“No can do, Jen. How about a foot massage to take you mind off of it?”

“No! NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenni nearly doubled over as the fuzzy carpeting that now completely surrounded her feet vibrated and tickled all over. Her arches, heels, insteps and toes were so gently tormented as tears began to well in her eyes.

To make matters even worse, the tool in her crack now rested against her anus and continued spinning. Not only was it ticklish as Hell, but it was also starting to turn Jenni on. She needed to get out of this somehow. Out of desperation, she reached down and grabbed at the carpet.

What Luck!

The carpeting was hardly any thicker than construction paper and it began tearing. Jenni went at it like a woman possessed as she giggled hysterically from the butt and foot tickling.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Jenni…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenni tried to keep tearing at the carpet and it was as if the room could sense how close she was to freedom. The spinning intensified. The fuzz wormed between her toes. She was losing her freaking mind. At last she finally got her feet free and she fell forwards, frantically scuttling her way out of the room and thankfully, once she got out of the kitchen and into the hallway. The tool was yanked out of her pants and the carpet stopped tickling just long enough for her to climb back onto her feet.

“That was so mean!” Jenni yelled.

“Look at the bright side, Jen. You only have maybe ten feet in this hallway and then you just turn left into your bedroom.” Lily pointed out. She was right. For all Jenni knew, the worst was over with. But two steps into the hallway and she realized how wrong she was. Instantly, more gloved hands emerged from the walls, seizing her wrists once again, and two more gloved hands reached out with extended middle and index fingers, stroking and rubbing her nipples through the sheer fabric of her halter top.

“Hehehehehehe…” Even though the hands weren’t trying to tickle her per se, her breasts and nipples were so ticklish that even rubbing them could send her into a giggle fit.

“Coochie coochie coo, Jen…” Lily’s sing song tease made Jenni feel even more ticklish. “They’re gonna get you…”

“Lily plehehehehehehease… I’m sorry… hahahahahaha…”

“Too late for that, Jen.” The witch told her. It was then that a new gloved hand showed itself, presenting a feather duster with a dainty flourish, and began dusting the exposed skin of the tops of Jenni’s full breasts. Jenni was giggling up a storm now but even worse, the feelings of arousal were returning to her. She felt a warmth in her lower belly and a slickness between her legs. Her nipples were now plump and turgid, poking proudly through her top. The smile on her face was spread from ear to ear and gasps of giddy pleasure were bubbling up between giggles. Suddenly, she felt something strange and looked down to see that her halter top was now completely below her breasts. In her hilarity, She had literally giggled and shimmied to the point where her halter had slid down. Now her gargantuan melons were totally exposed. The dusters and fingers went to work on her bare breasts.

“Look at you… udderly defenseless.” Lily joked. “Get it? Udderly?”

“Fuhuhhuhuuhahhahahahahahack you!” Jenni tried to pull on the tentacles again, remembering how she was able to free herself back in the living room. The gloved fingers were now spider tickling all over her breasts while the dusters enveloped and twirled around the nipples. Her face was red. Her eyes were watery. And she was getting wetter by the second.

The tentacles weren’t budging this time, though. And panic was starting to set in at a break-neck pace. How would she get free??!!

“Lily! I reheheheheaally am sohohohohorry! Please stop hahahahahahaha!”

“Are you going to start being nicer and more respectful to the girls at the club?”

“Yes!”

“Are you going to start listening when I give you advice that is for your own good?”

“YES!”

“Hmmm… I think I need a few to think about this…”

Jenni struggled but knew it was futile. She heard the sounds of two more tentacles emerging but she couldn’t see them. She was starting to worry before she understood.

“NO! THAT’S EVIL!”

The two new tentacles were tips with extremely realistic pairs of women’s lips. And they were now softly kissing and zerberting Jenni’s neck. It was not only incredibly ticklish but it was one of her top three erogenous zones. So many times in the past had Lily tied up Jenni and tickled her neck to make her wet. It didn’t make her quite as horny as playing with her nipples, but the combination of the two was deadly. Jenni could feel a tingling sensation in her womanhood growing more and more intense as she continued giggling like a schoolgirl.

“LILY PLEASE!!!!

“Oh, alright. If you agree to hold up your end of the bargain, I will make all of this stop right now.” The witch offered.

“YESSS!”

“Very well.”

There was a crackling sound and all of the lights suddenly went out. The tickling had stopped. But Jenni still felt the grips on her wrists. She could pull at them and have a great deal more slack, but still not enough to get free.

“Lily? Lily, what’s going on?”

Jenni couldn’t hear a response. There was only one reasonable explanation…

The power was out.

Jenni was trapped in her own hallway, sopping wet, frustrated out of her mind…

And all she could do was wait…

haha jenny finally gets it! i love the idea of trying to escape a funhouse with ticklish floors... your ideas are always amazing!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back