• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate's ticklish adventures

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice
I would like to describe three stories related to Kate's tickling. The second and third stories took place when we were not yet married and Kate was in her twenties.

I have also included below some photos from when the second and third stories took place. Photos are not of the highest quality but that's how cameras were back then.

Enjoy

1. First story
Once Kate, along with other colleagues, was sent to another country for flight training for several weeks. Representatives of the country to which they​
flew provided them with a house where all six lived for the training period. The house was located near the beach, and there was a small swimming pool next to the house. They all used the sea or pool a lot due to the high temperatures that prevailed at the time.
Training took place at different times. Some pilots went flying during the day, some at night, sometimes everyone had only theoretical training.​
Weekends were always free.
My wife was the only woman in the group (Kate is really a very good pilot and was selected from a large group of pilots for this training). She loves​
sports, so she manages to maintain an athletic figure despite having children. Kate used to go jogging on the beach every day which she finished with a bath in the sea. In addition, on weekends when she had more time she still exercised in front of the house by stretching, doing push-ups and etc.
On one of her free weekends, after returning from a jog, Kate refreshed herself in the bathroom and went down to the living room where some​
of the guys were staying. Dressed in shorts and a loose t-shirt, she lay down on the small sofa (there were two sofas - a two-seater and a three-seater) and stretched out resting her bare feet on the recliner of the couch. She picked up a book and started reading. Of course, before leaving Kate had been to a pedicure so her feet were prepared for "beach madness" and her toes were painted in her favorite (and mine too) dark color. Glancing around the room, Mark said he admires Kate for her effort to run every day. Mark is a tall man and is slightly obese. Kate began to talk about her running workouts. Finally, she looked at Mark and added with a wince that he could use to lose a few pounds, laughing a little at him. They began to tease each other. Mark stated that a large mass can also be used. To which Kate laughed that Mark with his weight is so slow he wouldn't be able to catch up with a turtle. Kate laughed under her breath as Mark came to her feet. Without thinking much he sat on her ankles blocking the possibility of taking her legs. "What are you doing fatty? Get your fat ass off my feet!" - Kate said with spite. "See how you can use the mass. How about it ?" - asked Mark triumphantly. Kate tried to pull her legs out from under Mark's butt when she felt Mark's fingers scratching her sole. "What are you doing? Stop right now" Kate said, bursting out laughing. " I'm trying to motivate you to make more effort. Besides, you'll get credit for training your abdominal muscles," Mark said while continuing to tickle her. "Please stop. It's not fair, my feet are extremely ticklish." - begged Kate trying to get out of Mark's trap. "Admit first that I'm not fat just well-built," said Mark without stopping the scratching of Kate's bare feet. "Ok, ok, you're not fat," said Kate in between laughing continuously. "Still you have to admit I'm well built," added Mark still not interrupting the tickling. "You are well built. Now stop already please. I can't take any more" - mouthed Kate between bursts of hysterical laughter. After several minutes of tickling, Mark finally released Kate. My wife momentarily rolled her legs up her ass sitting down on them. She corrected her hair and, panting and gasping but with a smile on her face, she claimed that she had indeed gotten a workout of her abdominal muscles.

2. Second story
This short story is from the time when Kate wasn't yet my wife.​
We had been together for a long time, but there were times when we spent weekends at each other's family homes separately (I saw Kate on a daily​
basis because we studied together at a military flight school). But, as happens in the period of a great love, we could not stand without each other and often talked to each other on the phone. I'd like to point out that those were the days when cell phones did not yet have a video call function so we had to settle for just our voices.
During one of the conversations Kate was doing something and asked me to wait a moment because she had to put something down and we would​
continue talking in a moment. After a short while she returned to the conversation. We were talking when suddenly Kate sighed heavily saying: "What are you doing, calm down." I asked what was going on to which Kate said that her two youngest sisters (Kate has 3 sisters) were coming in after her while she was lying on the bed. "Get off me immediately," Kate said sternly. After a moment, Kate started laughing hysterically. "Stop right now," she said between bursts of laughter. "Please don't tickle me. Please, I'm trying to talk on the phone," she laughed loudly. But the laughter did not stop. "Girls, stop, please!" - laughed Kate loudly. And only after a while did her laughter stop. She jerked into the phone trying to catch her breath. When I asked what happened, she told me that she was lying on her stomach when her sisters sat on her calves and started tickling her bare feet. "Do you know how ticklish my feet are?" - she added and we moved on to further conversation.

3. Third story
This story is also from the time when we studied at flight school.
In life it is so that until someone discovers that you are very ticklish then you have a quiet life, but as soon as such information leaks out into the​
environment there is always someone who will want to use it, even if only for fun. And so it was this time. I wanted to point out that the person who discovered the ticklishness of Kate's feet was me.
Getting back to the story, Kate and I had been living on different floors in the student house. Kate, due to the fact that she was a woman, had a​
room with another girl. I, on the other hand, shared a room with a colleague. However, we often visited each other's rooms after classes. One time we met Kate in the hall. She was dressed in a thin blue sweatshirt, with a gray top underneath and green combat pants that reached halfway down her calves. On her bare feet she wore turquoise flip-flops. We exchanged a few sentences and Kate said to come to her room in a while. I went back to my room and after a while went to visit her.
Walking down the hallway I could hear Kate's loud laughter. I guessed what kind of view I might find when I entered the room. And my expectations​
were fulfilled. When I entered the room I saw two of Kate's friends. Each of them was sitting on Kate's bed and holding one of my girlfriend's feet tickling her wildly. Her flip-flops lay on the floor thrown there in disarray. Kate threw herself on the bed trying to free herself, but she was unsuccessful. "Coochie coochie coo" repeated the girls tickling Kate. Kate laughed like crazy begging the girls to stop tickling her. I asked what was going on and one of the girls said that Kate had tipped them off and was being punished. Kate started to ask me to help her but I said that since she had messed up she had to suffer the consequences. The girls tickled my girlfriend for a while longer and then released her. Out of breath but smiling, Kate looked at me and said that it was all my fault. That since I discovered the ticklishness of her feet her friends try to tickle her from time to time.

Below are links to other stories with my wife and to photos of her ticklish feet.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?333674-Wife-story
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335612-Wife-story-2
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?348087-Kate-tickling
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?351379-Sweet-Kate

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?350657-My-wife-s-ticklish-feet

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg5.jpg

Wow, so as I thought everyone seems to find out she is ticklish lol.

Great stories! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D
Great photos, too! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I hope you are not already bored with stories about my wife because I have a short story that happened two weeks ago.
We went with the whole family to visit my mother. She has a large swimming pool in the garden. It's summer, the temperatures are very high so the​
kids immediately after arriving changed into swim trunks and jumped into the pool, asking me to bring them different toys (including a big inflatable swimming ring, water guns and such special rubber rings that you throw into the pool, they sink to the floor and you have to dive for them). The fun was great.
Finally, Kate and I also decided to have a cool down and got into the pool. My mom was walking around the pool, talking to us and playing with​
the kids. At one point Kate decided to use the big inflatable ring. She sat on it so that her butt was in the hole and she comfortably leaned back and sunbathed while drifting on the wheel. One of the kids wanted to join my wife, so I picked him up and sat him on Kate's belly. To make the fun bigger I grabbed Kate's ankle and started pulling the inflatable wheel around the pool like a speedboat. The son enjoyed the new fun very much. But due to the fact that it was a little uncomfortable I came up with another idea. I picked up two rings from the floor of the pool, put each ring on Kate's ankles (one ring on one ankle, the other on the other) and then put the rings through each other. A sort of handle was formed by which I now pulled the inflatable ring with Kate and my son across the pool. At the same time putting the two hoops through each other, the hoops clamped down on her ankles as if binding and immobilizing her feet.
The kid was very happy because I was pulling them much faster now. After a while, the son said he wanted to be picked up already and put​
him in the pool normally. I lifted him off from Kate and put him in the pool and I returned to my grip and slowly pulled Kate around the pool. Kate's feet were slightly above the water and she was enjoying the peace and relaxation of catching the sun's rays. I circled around the entire pool until I was finally heading toward the edge of the pool where my mom was. When I was close enough, my mom suddenly reached out and dragged her fingernails across the sole of one of my wife's feet. Kate immediately giggled and started squirming. "Oh my God, only not that" she said looking beggingly at my mom. And my mother adding her other hand started tickling both of Kate's feet with full force. Kate laughed hysterically trying to free her feet but she was unable because I held my grip immobilizing her feet at the same time. She wasn't even able to pull her legs up to get her feet out of the reach of my mom's fingers. Mom continued tickling her daughter-in-law despite her hysterical begs. Kate squirmed and threw herself on the inflatable wheel laughing madly. The children stood and watched the helplessness of their mother with a smile. After a few dozen seconds (which felt like hours to Kate), my mother finished torturing my wife. Kate breathed a sigh of relief after which I released her feet. And thats all.

Below are pictures from that day.
14.jpg12.jpg10.jpg11.jpg9.jpg8.jpg6.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
And who doesn't want to tickle those feet lol. She always keeps them looking pretty too. I am not bored at all.

I`m a big fan of all your tickle stories about you wife and her very sexy soles!

One more story related to Kate. This is a story reported by her.

Once Kate was at a sports camp. Such camps are mandatory for pilots twice a year and last for two weeks each. Usually you are in a room with two​
people, but this time Kate had a room alone, which meant that she was often visited by friends. One day, after a sports class, Kate was visited by her friend Sarah with her colleague Jack. Kate was wearing loose sweatpants in a dirty pink color and a white t-shirt. Her feet, of course, were bare, wearing only flip-flops (her nails were painted a dark color). They all sat around the room sipping coffee while talking about various things. At one point the girls started talking about girl stuff, which started to bore Jack. Kate and Sarah, excited about their recent shopping, bragged about the deals they had caught. Jack decided he couldn't listen to it anymore and went out for a cigarette in the smoking area located in front of the hotel building. Kate was especially proud of the two dresses she had managed to buy at a bargain price. Sarah asked my wife to show the dresses she was talking about. Kate agreed. The dresses were hidden in a suitcase located on the closet. To reach them, Kate took a chair, placed it under the closet, and then knocked the flip-flops off her feet and stood on the chair. She didn't want to pull down the entire suitcase, so she climbed up on her toes and tried to find and pull out the dresses in the suitcases in the blind. After a short while, she managed to pull out one of the dresses. She jumped down vigorously from the chair and then showed Sarah the purchased item. Sarah couldn't get out of her amazement that my wife had bought such a nice dress. Because Sarah and Kate are of similar build, Sarah jokingly began to persuade Kate to resell the dress to her. Kate laughed saying that she would never sell it.
In a moment, my wife re-entered the chair attempting to find a second dress. Climbing on her toes, she rummaged through the suitcase above her.​
Then Jack returned to from his cigarette. Seeing Kate in such a position, he approached her and asked her what she was doing. My wife briefly explained to him, to which Jack offered his help. Kate jokingly replied to him that she is a strong and independent woman and she doesn't need help from him. "Really?" - asked Jack and grabbed Kate's sides trying to tickle them. "Come on Jack. I'm not ticklish," Kate recounted looking at him with pity, and after a while she climbed up on her toes again and went back to looking for a dress. "Well, of course," - said Jack - "I forgot that strong, independent Kate has only one weak point," and at that moment he moved his finger along the taut sole of my wife's foot. Kate giggled in an instant, squealed and lifted her foot up. "What are you doing? Do you want me to fall?" - she asked Jack. She resumed her exploration, again climbing up on her toes exposing both soles. Jack this time launched a short attack on both her soles, causing her to laugh louder than before. "Jack stop it !!! Don't act like a child !!!" - Kate scolded Jack. "Me, a child? And who is ticklish like a little baby?" - asked Jack and in an instant he grabbed my wife around the waist and put her over his shoulder.
Kate's head was behind Jack's back and her legs were at the level of his chest. "What are you doing? Put me down right now!" - Kate tried to call Jack​
to order. "You should have accepted my help, not play independent and strong," Jack began to laugh, "And so I have to punish you, for bad behavior towards me." After a while, Jack started tickling my wife's feet. Kate burst out laughing. She wriggled and thrashed, but was unable to do anything. Jack held her legs with one hand pressing at calf height against his chest, while the other tickled her soles at the same time. Kate laughed out loud asking him to stop. Jack tickled my wife's helpless soles while catching up with her in the meantime, saying that the strong and independent Kate turns into a weak little girl whenever her feet are tickled. Sarah watched the whole situation with a smile. Seeing Kate's helplessness, she began to say that she had heard that Kate was very ticklish, but she didn't expect Kate to laugh so much. My wife, laughing continuously, began to reproach Sarah for watching instead of helping her. Jack commented that not only is Kate in such a situation, she can't politely ask for help but still yells at Sarah and suggested that Sarah join him. "Sarah, please don't do that," Kate asked between peals of laughter, but Jack's idea appealed to Sarah, who got up and approached Kate's feet. My wife kept begging her friend to help her and not join in teasing her. Suddenly Kate burst into even more laughter, it was a sign that Sarah had joined in tickling Kate's feet. My wife, in a fury, began hitting Jack's back and ass with her fists, trying to cause him to let her go, but Jack continued to hold her tight. After a while, her friend grabbed Kate's feet by her big toes, preventing her from moving, and Sarah began tickling her feet. This brought the tickling to an even higher level. Until now, when Jack or Sarah tickled her feet, Kate would wiggle them, leveling the tickling effect a bit. Now her feet were pinned firmly to Jack's chest, and the grip on her toes prevented the slightest movement. At the complete mercy of her friend's nails, she was left only to laugh and hope that the fun would quickly get boring for them. As Kate later said, Sarah was a bit fascinated by Kate's feet. It's not clear whether it was to tease her or admire her, but Sarah often complimented my wife's feet while tickling her: "Wow, your soles are so soft, you must take great care of them," or complimented her nail polish or the smoothness of her heels while tickling her all the time, of course. On the other hand, she laughed "Kate, your feet have such funny wrinkles. Oh here and here." At the same time, driving her fingernails over the wrinkles on Kate's soles. Such talk always made Kate laugh more. Finally, Sarah, joked for Kate to rethink giving up her dress. "I think it may have an impact on your future fate". - joked Sarah, continuing to tickle my wife's bare feet. Kate laughed hysterically, begging her to stop. Kate even began to say that she would consider selling Sarah's dress to the former if only they would stop. After about five minutes, Jack put Kate down. My wife fell exhausted on the bed. "How could you do this to me?" - she asked, trying to catch her breath, "you are cruel," she added with a smile on her face.IMG_8002.jpgIMG_8015.jpgIMG_8018.jpgIMG_8020.jpgIMG_8022.jpgIMG_8053.jpgIMG_8123.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7972.jpg
    IMG_7972.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7983.jpg
    IMG_7983.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7989.jpg
    IMG_7989.jpg
    573.8 KB · Views: 93
Oh wow, did this happen not long after the party incident? Hence why Jack knew her feet were ticklish and Sarah had heard word of it? Or had Jack tickled her before? He seemed to know what he was doing.

I am guessing this was not the last time Sarah tickled her?
Nice feet shots as always ;)

This happened a long time after the party (about 2 years), but it's hard to tell if Jack and Sarah saw the whole incident at the party and that's how they knew about Kate's foot sensitivity, or if they found out from someone.
In fact, there was another situation with Sarah that tickled Kate's soles. It also took place during a sports camp. But I'll write about that at another time

Oh wow, did this happen not long after the party incident? Hence why Jack knew her feet were ticklish and Sarah had heard word of it? Or had Jack tickled her before? He seemed to know what he was doing.

I am guessing this was not the last time Sarah tickled her?
Nice feet shots as always ;)

Last edited:
Lol sounds like another fun story, I look forward to that as always.
Well one thing is for sure, the Party definitely seemed to be the catalyst for the let's tickle Kate's feet moments with other colleagues.... Hmmm was it just colleagues or other officers/ acquaintances?

Hmmm was it just colleagues or other officers/ acquaintances?

Among others, these were colleagues who were officers. For example, Jack is a flying engineer (sergeant), and Sarah is also a military pilot - an officer

and yes, definitely the party has become a certain point related to the tickling of my wife. Until the party, this had not happened. After the party, Kate's tickling increased dramatically ;)

I look forward to reading about more of those incidents. She definately is a girl that when you find out she is ticklish, you are going to want to keep tickling her.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back