• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KillerQueen's November Party (1st anniversary) M/F, F/F & F/M

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
One year ago, KillerQueen started her monthly public tickle parties in Berlin, and the anniversary party was a huge success again! I attached just a few of the pics from that party for you, a more detailed report will follow soon in TickDisc. Enjoy! :cool2:

BTW: The guy in the 1st pic is KillerQueen's "partner in crime" who co-organized all those parties, and the guy in the 3rd pic is yours truly... ;)

The party was also graced by a special performance by two enticing "angels"; the younger of them danced herself into bondage in a truly fascinating way. The performance also featured some light feather tickling, but also some candle wax treatment which is definitely not my cup of tea, but each to his/her own... :cool2:

Has it been a whole year already? Congratulations on the success of these monthly parties. :D

Haltickling

Looks like you all had a very successful anniversary party, wish I could have been there. I see some new faces in the pictures you took, where the two other females you took pictures of very ticklish? How many attended the party? I may not be able to attend another one until next year sometime but it would be nice if we can get some of them on Saturday nights instead of Wednesday nights. I could fly in on a Friday and leave on a Sunday without too much trouble. I also thing a weekend night like Saturday would get more attendees for the tickle parties then they did on Wednesday nights. Just something to think about. Glad you were able to attend another party Hal. Take Care and happy tickling.

TicklesFemales

Yeah, the Party was fantastic! We've had more than 40 guests and there was no doubt - everybody had a great time!! :bouncybou

And - TF - of course it would be more convenient for all of us to have the Party on the weekend, but like Hal and I already said, the owners don't give me a Friday or Saturday, because I don't bring enough guest in. They want to have a packed place, then. And this is impossible to manage for me, no way...
So - sorry to say, but Wednesday is the day... :rockon:

And I know from experience that a Wednesday doesn't keep you from joining in and having fun,TF!! :hipoke:

Cheers,

KillerQueen

Killerqueen you are right if I am able to make it on a Wednesday I will but a weekend night would definitely make it easier. I always have a good time when I do attend though. Love tickling ticklish women and most every woman who attends your party are very good sports about allowing others to tickle them.

TicklesFemales

I could have a book of these pictures and be happy for the rest of my days, methinks.

Haltickling

Looks like you all had a very successful anniversary party, wish I could have been there. I see some new faces in the pictures you took, where the two other females you took pictures of very ticklish? How many attended the party? I may not be able to attend another one until next year sometime but it would be nice if we can get some of them on Saturday nights instead of Wednesday nights. I could fly in on a Friday and leave on a Sunday without too much trouble. I also thing a weekend night like Saturday would get more attendees for the tickle parties then they did on Wednesday nights. Just something to think about. Glad you were able to attend another party Hal. Take Care and happy tickling.

TicklesFemales
Did she get tickled at those parties

Attachments

• TicklePink_08.08_7.jpg
    TicklePink_08.08_7.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 57
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back