• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitchy and Coo F/m part 2

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old. This story features use of goats to tickle bare soles.

part 2

Wendy eagerly checked her phone in the morning after a rather late night of talking with Kim, she got the full story of how her little Matt ended up in the ticklish situation and spent time talking about the spark she felt they had together with Kim. As well as working out the timing of the plans for the day, so she wasted no time getting ready and making the drive out to the farm and waiting near by so she could make a grand entrance when the moment came. She waited in the car as she looked down at her smooth long red nails as her stomach was full of butterfly until she saw the text from Kim “He's ready for you ;)

She couldn't help but smirk wide as can be as she approached the cage he was trapped in and the sight of how his soles stuck out and every toe was pulled and tied gently back. She stayed silent as she walked up and listened to Kim and Matt talk.

He wiggled a bit in the cage as this time she also had him place his hands over his head and Kim had tied the arms to the frame as well as place a blindfold on him. He kind of grumbled a bit saying “god I can't believe you got me back in here...again..... just please don't let Kitchy and Coo have my feet too long...it is horrible.” Wendy's heart raced as she sat in position in front of the soles and bit her lip softly as she wiggled the fingers absently on her lap thinking of how this will play out as Kim responded soothingly “Oh hun, I have something else in store for you today...”

He sounded baffled as he softly said “Something else???”

Reaching out Wendy slowly moved her two index fingers and placed them at the base of the toes and made one long slow scratching motion down the trapped soles, which had him yelp in rapid giggle that reminded her of the time she would hang out watching random comedies though this time she can make him laugh on demand. She grinned wide at the great reaction so she kept up the slow and deliberate movement of the 2 fingers up and down the sole for a while as his laughter kept growing as he lost ability to try to hold back the giggles. After a while he squealed out “KIM STOP TICKLING ME!! HEH AHEHHAHAHHEA”

To which Kim leaning in with a teasing voice saying “Oh I would hun....but I am not tickling those feet...”

The baffled tone he had as he yelped “WHAT???!!!!” was perfect so both Kim and Wendy giggled causing him to spasm in the cage. Looking around at the sounds as he couldn't see a thing through the blindfold Wendy kept up her tickling of the soles as she hummed “tickle tickle tickle.”

While Wendy had never really tickled people to often, and never anything like this, it was exhilarating hearing the frantic laughter and watching the way his body reacted to the tickles. Even bound as tight as his soles and toes were she could still see the muscles twitching and toes trying to curl as her nails caused maddening sensations with every motion over the smooth sole, to her this just felt so natural so she knew right then and there tickling was going to be made a huge part of there relationship. Unable to get enough of the laughter she really dug into the arches scribbling and flickering nails wildly as he screamed out “FUCKK HEHAHHE H SHITT HEHHEHAHH GOD NOO HEHAHEH STOPP FUCK!!!!!”

“Who knew little Matt had such a potty mouth... and that you were soooo ticklish! ;) ” she could see the thoughts race from his facial expressions as she spoke. Practically screamed, who on earth is tickling me???

While she enjoyed seeing the bewilderment eventually she cooed “I am hurt haha, you don't recognize the sound of your dear friend Wendy?”

He howled as her nails continued to glide over the soles “WENDY????!!!! HHEH EH AH HEH AH AHHHEH”

While she could have done this for hours on end, at this pace he could pass out in no time so she slowed then stopped as she teased “God am I so glad you butt dialed me yesterday, this is so fucking fun.” she explained the story of what happened and how she got here as he gasped and tried to recover.

The she grinned wide as can be “So...... was talking with your mom, and as far as she knew you are single?”

He took a few cautious breaths as he softly said “Yes?”

She nearly purred as he confirmed it so she started to gently massage and cover his soles in baby oil as she said “Good...you are no longer single...”

He let out and truly puzzled “Huh???? HHEH EHE HHAH HE HAHHEH AHH EHAHH”

She grabbed the 2 hair brushes and scrubbed his feet madly as she teased “Isn't it obvious? I claim you, you are mine now...right honey?” she mad sure to tickle so hard and fast he could not even manage to form a single word as the laughter flowed out his lips frantically. She continued the rather brutal tickling for several minutes before she stopped and he gasped in air as fast as he could.

In a sultry voice she said “You are mine, right honey???”

He took no time to squeal “YES....yes I am yours!!!” not even thinking about it just wanting not to have the brushes return back to his soles, which he smartly picked up on the implied threat of not answering correctly.

She walked over the front of the cage and reached in and messed his hair a bit before patting his head saying “Good boy. I can't wait for us to get to know each other again, which we are going to have so much time as your mom told me you have around 3 months before you started grad school? So Kim has generously offered to let us stay here with her for a while since she has so much space and could use the company. That sound like a plan sweetie?”

He continued to gasp as he nodded “yes yes it is fine” as his mind whirled no sure what the hell is happening or what dating Wendy was going to be like, he just wanted more time with his soles not being tormented.

Wendy smile as her body tingled, as even knowing he did in under duress if he really had no interest he likely would have said no/tried to bargain with her. Which only confirmed in her mind what she felt all those years ago, that she and him had a strong connection as they had so many interests in common and felt totally comfortable around each other. In a teasing voice she asked “So which is worse, the brushes or Kitchy and Coo?”

He blinked a few times as his toes curled at the memory of both, before he laughed softly saying “Both are horrible, but... think the damn goats since they can't be reasoned with???”

Wendy can't help but giggle “Awe that is cute, you think you can reason with me???” she reaches in and pokes his side which has him yelp. “But suppose I CAN be at times, how about this which do you want...me to go back to using the brushes on those feet of yours...or...me and Kim uses these feathers?”

Considering it wasn't even close he let out a playful groan “Use the feathers haha....”

So she handed on feather to her new partner in crime Kim and they walked to the soles and began dragging them slowly up and down and swishing them side to side as they started talking like they had been friends for ages rather than just meeting today. Luckily for Matt the feather tickling while bad enough to have him giggling and squealing especially when the women targeted the helpless toes, it was far from the hellish torment of the brushes or goats and oddly enough in a way was kind of relaxing as he just turned off his brain and let the laughter flow as he laid unable to do much else.

Wendy kept tickling with Kim varying speeds for near an hour since she figured might as well make use of the work Kim did to get her boy in this position, though by near the end he was covered in sweat and gasping rather often which only got worse as a kind of finale flipped the feathers and pretended to write on the soles producing the most frantic and lovely squeals as he babble and cackled. Though even with how fun it was eventually she decided to have mercy and let him out and they walked each having an arm around their shoulder as he kind of stumbled a bit on the way back into the house.

Though once inside Wendy couldn't help but see just how much she could get her Matt to agree to....so with a mischievous tone “Oh, one more thing while there is plenty of time to get to know how this will all work with us being together. Rule number one of being in a relationship with me, any guy I date is not allowed to wear clothes in the house...and if Kim doesn't object think it would be great to start that while we visit here...”

His jaw dropped totally stunned, “You are serious???” as he darted his glances between her and Kim.

She lustfully said “Absolutely....” standing with arms crossed waiting. The way he squirmed and fidgeted about was priceless.

As he continued to hesitate and glace over at Kim she laughed “Oh go ahead, fuck if I am going to object...”

So blushing bright red he started to remove the sweat covered clothes one by one as both women smirked at the display, once the boxer slipped off and he quickly covered his privates they both let out a teasing whistle of approval. With Kim making a walk around him as she giggled “Fair warning not sure I will be able to resit at some point giving that butt a good swat, god if that isn't the definition of spankable...” he let out a surprised squeak at the thought though after blushing more he did smile and kind of shrug as he was starting to like being the center of attention. Wendy laughed “Ah doesn't bother me one bit...”

With that Kim moved in a flash and gave his butt a rather firm swat and he yelped and rubbed the pink mark her hand left as she giggle and admire the way his butt jiggled from the quick spank.

Wendy smiled as she walked up close and said warmly “I think you will find Rule One very fun as makes it easy to see when the time is right for a tumble...” she grabbed a fist full of hair and gently tilted his head to the side as she slowly kissed up his neck and lightly biting his ear lobe as she softly purred. Even though only was maybe a minute by the time she gave the area a glance he was throbbing rock hard, which from the smirk and giggle from Kim she also approved.

Wendy said with a lustful longing “Ok...guess now is the time...” as she gripped his hand and went in search of a bedroom. Once in the room she wasted no time to make her fantasy a reality and stripped off every piece of her clothing till they both stood stark naked looking at one another. For a moment there was an awkward pause that new lovers can get as they figure out the others needs. Though since being aggressive has worked so far with her Matt she gently shoved him to the bed and straddled him as she slipped his red hot cock inside her folds as she arched and moaned looking him in the eyes as she said in an assertive voice.... “I like being on top....” and she began gyrating her hips as she moved up and down with moans and screams of bliss filling the house for the several hours of on and off love making. Of course we didn't bother shutting the door so over that time Kim had come by and watched a few times as the noises we made more than drew her attention.

Wendy sighed sprawled out gasping a bit as by this time she was more than spent, having nearly ridden him into the bed. She leaned over and touched his cheek as she cooed softly, having kind of come down from the whirlwind of this amazing day “Sorry if I came off strong....or uh insane, but you and me has been a fantasy I had never thought would happen...so you don't have to think yourself a prisoner to me or something...even though that might be fun ;) ” her tone wavered wanting to let him make up his mind yet not wanting this to end ever.

He rolled over and laid on top as he passionately kissed her before he nibbled her ear slowly and whispered “I am willing to see where this wild ride goes...” and with that she felt his throbbing cock slip inside once more as he thrust with rhythmic motion as she had to grip the headboard and gasped as their gaze locked onto each others souls both prepared for an eternity together.

Thank you! That was hot. I do have one question though. Before they went full on tormenters... Who were Kim and Wendy in relation to Matt?

Thank you again. I look forward to further adventures.

Thank you! That was hot. I do have one question though. Before they went full on tormenters... Who were Kim and Wendy in relation to Matt?

Thank you again. I look forward to further adventures.
Kim and Wendy were friends of his mom, Matt kind of knew Kim a bit though Wendy would have been around much more hanging with the mom and later with just him as she felt the growing connection and similar interests.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back