• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter Three

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE
by Max Speer

CHAPTER THREE
Romancing the Tone

Dr. Gregory called Trina into his office. Trina was owner and operator of the Salon , Kittletown's most exclusive beauty salon, and the place where all new Kittletonians were processed. She was an exotically beautiful blonde, with long, straight hair and large, green cat's-eyes. Her slim, feminine shape suggested high fashion model or movie star, yet felt comfortable in the prestigious place that she resided.
She was also the only woman that knew the secrets of the Michaels Building and Dr. Gregory. In return for this honor, the evil doctor felt that he could call upon Trina as a guinea pig anytime he fancied.
Trina was looking smashing that day, dressed in a purple, silk sleeveless dress separated at the waist, giving it the look of a midriff top. Her ribs protruded from under the blouse and the slim hollow of her stomach revealed a jewel in her belly button. As always, her bare arms were so smooth and silky that they almost seemed unreal.
The doctor looked down at her feet which were perfectly manicured with the toes painted light pink. The words, "Tickle Me" were stenciled on her big toe nail so small that only the informed knew what it said. Gregory was one of the informed.
"Trina," Dr. Gregory said with a smile through his thick, coke bottle glasses. "You look lovelier than ever."
"Thank you, Doctor," Trina said with one of her gorgeous corner-of-the-mouth-smiles.
"I am so excited about a device that I have invented that I am dying to try it out on you."
"Try out a new device on me?" Trina said, smiling, "Not another Tickling Machine."
"Oh, better my dear. Much MUCH better."
Trina knew just what to say and she walked up to the doctor, towering over him so that her ripe breasts nearly knocked off his glasses. "Oh, no Doctor. I'm afraid that I'm feeling much too ticklish today."
Dr. Gregory felt movement in his pants and reached up to tickle the sensitive ridges of this highly ticklish woman, but stopped instead. He wanted her to be untouched so that the full impact of his device would be felt.
Instead, he turned and went to his desk. Trina turned also and sat on his big, comfortable chair. She rocked slowly as the doctor turned and held his hand out. She saw that he was holding something that looked a little like a stun gun.
"What's that?" Trina asked, craning her neck to see.
The doctor pressed a button and a 'zipping' sort of sound could be heard. But Trina only thought about the sound in retrospect. What she experienced first was an intense tickling sensation climbing up and down her left ribs. She doubled over to that side and began laughing hysterically.
"What the....hee hee hee ha ha ha ha...what the hell is happpppening to meeee hee hee hee hee hee !!!!!!!!!!!" The poor girl managed to say as she laughed, clawing at her sides at the invisible hands that tickled her delicate ribs. She squirmed around on the chair until she fell to the floor. Her dress hiked up over her knees and Dr. Gregory could see her panties.
"Stopppp aaah ha ha ha ha aaaah ha ha ha ha hee hee!!!!" Trina pleaded, begging Gregory to stop the tickling torture.
Finally, the doctor released the button and Trina felt the tickling cease. She ran for the door but the doctor ran to her and grabbed her wrist to prevent her hand from turning the knob. She froze, and the doctor touched her bare shoulder. Trina felt a chill run up her back and she hunched her shoulders up.
"It's okay now, lovely Trina. I won't do it that hard again."
"It's weird. It's not right," Trina said. Obviously, she was very upset.
"I'm sorry," the doctor said softly. "I didn't know it could be that powerful. I meant it to work at a much further distance. I'll turn it way down, okay? Please sit down."
Trina turned to him, head down. Then she let her huge cat eyes look up slowly, submissively at the doctor. The doctor was sorry, but secretly was turned on by the degree in which he tickle tortured her. He knew that at that level, the zip was maddening. The tickle intensity must have been close to the levels that Formula creates.
Trina sat down and crossed her long, smooth legs.
"I'm going to tickle your foot right now, so relax. I promise it won't be as intense."
Trina reached down to remove her shoe but Gregory interrupted her,
"No need for that. The zip finds its mark."
Trina leaned back and the doctor pointed his device and pushed a button.
Instantly, Trina began to laugh and shake her foot as a feeling, much like dozens of invisible fingers began to tickle her foot. The soles, balls, toes, tops, ankles and even between the toes were enveloped in a sensation of tickling. It was strange because the feelings did not come from inside, but rather like actual fingers tickling.
Trina began to squeal and twist her foot. She could hold it no longer and she grabbed for her shoe and ripped it off, clawing at the phantom 'fingers'.
"Aaaaaaahhhh ha ha ha ha ha No no no nooo!!!! Hee hee hee !!!! Trina was giggling and roaring as she tried to fight off by covering the foot.
Then, another sensation took hold of her. As she leaned forward, grabbing her foot, laughing hysterically, she felt an instantaneous tickling on her bare arms. The sensation quickly slipped into her armpits and Trina fell back on the chair, squeezing her arms against her body and screaming in uncontrolled laughter.
Finally, the doctor turned off the machine. Trina laid back on the chair panting and giggling.
"I think it tickles more because it's...like...being tickled in the dark or something, "Trina said, trying to describe the intense tickling. "You can't see the tickler so it's that much worse."
"That's right, my little tickle slave. That's exactly it. You can't see the tickler but he's there; tickling and torturing you yet anonymously. Think of it."
"How's it work?" Trina asked, rising and moving cautiously toward the doctor.
"Sound waves. Special tones, tuned at just the right frequency. They move in waves. The waves can be altered; made thicker or thinner. They can branch off or come together. They stilmulate the nerves. They force the special sensors to begin firing signals to the brain. It's the brain that interprets the tickling sensation and issues a response through a series of association fibers...."
"Hold on," Trina said put up her hand. "You're losing me. So, in other words, you've invented a tickling ...uh...gun?"
"It's called the Zip. It makes a very pleasant zipping sound as it shoots. It's like a gun, I guess, but it finds the nerves whether the skin is exposed or not. Watch."
The doctor had Trina stand next to him but turned her body so that her side was facing him.
"See the arm cracks?" Dr. Gregory asked her, touching the crack in the front and back of her arm. Instantly, Trina squirmed and giggled because it was highly ticklish there.
"The zip gets in those cracks," he continued. "You don't even have to lift your arm. It gets into those cracks and into your armpit. Watch."
The doctor pointed the Zip and changed the setting. Then he pressed the button. The 'zipping' sound was heard as he set the tones to split and enter each crack.
Trina laughed and squirmed. The setting was very low but she felt as if two fingers were slipped into the cracks and tickling her armpit. She actually felt the stroking as if her arm was outstretched and someone were stroking the silky ticklish skin.
"Ooookayyy," Trina giggled, as she squirmed her arm around, not wanting to lift it. "I've seen...hee hee hee hee hee ....I mean felt enough!!!!!!!"
The doctor turned the Zip off and watched as Trina rubbed her arms, still giggling.
"Doctor," Trina said, eyes sparkling, slipping her hands under her arms and feeling the sensitive skin.. "You're a genius. What are you planning to do with this thing?"
The doctor enjoyed the compliment, especially since it came from such a sexy young woman. "It's part of the Plan, my dear, ticklish Trina. The Zip, the Tickling Machine, Formula, the Punks, everything is part of the Plan.
"I promise you that in three months I will have this thing smaller, more compact, and easier to use. In six months you are going to hear about my Zip in newspapers all over the country.
"We are going to infiltrate, brainwash, influence every person in this country within a few years. You will see. Tickling will take its place on the top of the list, my love. Mark my words."
Trina listened to Gregory talk with delight. She loved the tone of his voice. Seeing the doctor meant being tickled. She had learned to associate the two. Being tickled meant getting horny, and, boy, was she ever! Her underarms were still tingling from the tickling Zip and it was going right down between her legs.
She knew the doctor sounded like a mad scientist. After all, he was. But the thought that she was with the insiders  made her very excited.
Trina let the doctor ramble about tickling and the Zip while she lowered herself to her knees. Gregory stopped talking for two seconds as she opened his zipper, then continued. He couldn't stop now. She reached her long, thin manicured fingers into his open fly and stroked his bulge. He sat down on the chair that once occupied the tickled Trina and let her remove his organ through the opening. As she used her mouth in all its warmth and wetness, Gregory let his fingers wander to her underarms, occasionally tickling Trina and making her giggle and lift her head, looking into his face and letting him see her beautiful face laughing. She would tell him to stop but he knew that it was just the game they played.
At other moments he let his fingers simply touch her armpits and feel the warm, silky smoothness. She would squeeze her arms down against his hands to try and avoid feeling tickled and he would go crazy with his fingers trapped under her sensitive arms. This really fired the old guy up, and it wouldn't be long until he started wriggling those fingers and making her squeal and laugh, twisting her upper body so that his fingers came loose from her extremely ticklish underarms.
She, then, dived her mouth back down.
Gregory felt the shudder of pleasure as he thought about all the thousands of girls in the US that he would be tickling very soon.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back