• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 6 Bartoli's last Region of Interest part 2

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 6 Bartoli's last Region of Interest Part 2

"Bella!" said Bartoli, "So a this is a the hidden temple eh, ticklish raider?"
Her bare foot was about a slender size 7, looked smooth all over, unpainted but very well cared for toenails, her toes were all symmetrical. The shape of the foot underneath had a slight arch to it and the soles were slightly pink from all the running on her feet, however the centre and arch of her smooth sole was a bit pale, as well as her toes and the area in between.
This was it, Bartoli had her now exactly where he wanted her, this was her weak point and he was going to give her a lesson in crossing him!
"Now my a ticklish a Raider, you will a see why all that a running is a bad for you eh!"
Then there was no buildup, no gentle attack, but a full on tickling of her barefoot. Bartoli wasn't playing games anymore, he was going to make her suffer!
Lara completely surprised by his spontaneous attack had no time to even think, her body was jumping around like she was being electrocuted and the only sound that came out of her mouth was her loud feminine laughter, mixed with squealing. It felt so ticklish and that was now all her mind could think about, it tickled far more than anything he had done at this point. He tickled all over that soft bare foot, her heels, her soles, her toes, nowhere was spared from his attacking relentless fingers... "aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahaha.......hahahahahaha......hahahahahahahah....hhahahahahahahahaha!" He noticed her laughter would intensify or she would squeal when he especially tickled those two pale areas on her foot...
Stopping his tickling again Bartoli now decided to really tickle her, with an evil smile he put one hand on the pale part of her arch and the other on her toes, he could've sworn he felt a gentle flinch from him doing that. This is going to to really get to you ticklish raider, he thought to himself evilly.
"DON'T A YOU DARE A CROSS A ME AGAIN A!" he shouted.

Then using both hands, Bartoli tickled her pale arch with one had and her toes with the other, Lara about jumped out of her skin, just when she thought this couldn't tickle her any more it did, this was too ticklish, her foot was too ticklish. She tried to get some form of words out, anything to make Bartoli stop... You are right, stooop it Marco, stop it my feet are too ticklish stooop, I am a ticklish little girl don't tickle me any more, i'll tell you anything... But she couldn't form any words, only "waaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahaaa......aahhhahahahahahahaha............!" Her body continued jumping as much as it could, the tickling on her feet was shooting all around her body. Marco was grinning evilly again, his guess was right, it seems these feet were indeed her weak point, this girl couldn't do anything any more.
Bartoli decided to experiment, he tickled just her arch with one hand, Lara responded with a very loud sqeal and non stop laughter, then he tried tickling just her toes and in between, Lara screamed! "aaaahhhhhh" hahahahahahaha.........hahahahahahaha..." Bartoli decided to taunt Lara even more.
"Hah, you a want a to take on a the great Bartoli eh" You are a just a ticklish a little girl a, you are a ticklish raider"
Bartoli varied his tickling between her arches and toes, keeping her unsure of where he would tickle next. This caused Lara to scream and laugh or just burst out laughing. "Without a your a guns a you cannot defend a yourself, without a your clothes you cannot a hide youra ticklish a body and without a your boots a, you cannot a hide your a ticklish a feeta. You are a nothing, my ticklish a raider, look at a you eh"; Lara couldn't respond she was lost in her varying laughter.
Bartoli stopped his tickling again, Lara lay there still laughing. "Now a then a, all a you have a to do a is a tell me a, that a you a, are a ticklish a little girl eh and a you a lose a all a strength a when a tickled, and a you a will a be freed a." Lara still lay there giggling to herself, Bartoli responded by tickling her toes, Lara squealed again and started laughing. Marco stopped, waiting for an answer....
Lara still slightly giggling, whimpered "I am a ticklish little girl....ehehehehe"; she giggled as she felt Bartoli gently tickling her soles, "I am a waiting raider," he said impatiently.
"I......... am a ticklish little girl, and I lose all strength when I am tickled", Lara said, Bartoli had been right, she would tell him anything he wants to know now, anything to spare her from any more tickling.
However what happened next completely shocked Lara. Bartoli slid her remaining white sock off her other foot, now both her feet were bare. "No!" she shouted horrified."

"Oh a yes a, you are a ticklish a little raider eh, and a this a raider has.... very a ticklish a feet a"
Then Bartoli tickled both her arches and toes on each bare foot at once, now he added in his "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle"
"No", she managed to whimper, but she couldn't speak again, Lara jolted so hard with both legs and screamed like she was falling off a cliff to her doom, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." For a brief second Bartoli wondered if he had killed her, but instead Lara began laughing harder than ever before, mixed with plenty of squealing. Bartoli again said "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle," and now scribbled his fingers all over both of her soles. deliberately scratching at her arches and toes. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.............hahahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha"
It tickled too much, Lara couldn't take this any more, this tickled her far too much, she went completely in to silent laughter now from this double attack on her most sensitive area and was squirming all over the place, again she squealed, "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.....ahahahahahaha........ahahahahahah," followed by silent laughter again and her body squriming around like a fish trying to get free.
Bartoli now jumped up to her upper body again, completely shocking her, he tickled under her arms, her belly, then before she knew it back to her feet again, he stuck his fingers between her toes now which caused her to scream even louder "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"ahahahahahaha......aaahahahahahahaha" "Tickle tickle tickle" he taunted again, "waaaaaaaaaaaa" she squealed, "hahahahahahaha" and Lara went in to her silent laughter again, she no longer had the energy to speak or defy him, just squirm around in her bonds whilst laughing breathelessly and silently.
"Who is a the pervert a now eh", he taunted. Lara couldn't speak, she was still breahlessly laughing. Bartoli stopped, Lara was a mess, her hair was now all over the place and loose, her face was red from all that laughing and she was still laughing silently... although giggling a little bit now.
"Now a you will a tell me a anything I want a to know eh"
He didn't give her a chance to respond, he tickled between her toes again on both feet. Lara jolted around like she had been electrocuted again and fell straight back in to her silent laughter. She was finished, she couldn't take it anymore, the tickling on her feet had destroyed her. "Now a then a what a do you a want to tell me eh, that you have a ticklish feet a? I know hahaha" Tickle tickle tickle, look at a this raider's a ticklish a feet, tickle tickle tickle"
Bartoli then choose to once again tickle all over her feet not giving her a chance to realise, Lara again screamed "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! "Hahahahahahahaha", then back to her silent laughter. There was no sound coming out, just a faint whispering "ahahahahaha."
Lara thought she heard a faint voice in the midst of her own mirth....
She did!
Suddenly her tickling stopped and Marco started sounding angry, "What a did I a tell you a Fabio, don't a interrupt me!"
"But a Marco" he said, "you a said a to alert a you when a we find a the Seraph."
"And you have a found it a?" "We a believe we know a where on your father's a ship it is, si"
"Show me!" Marco said. "What about a her?" Fabio said concerned.
"She is a nothing a, just a ticklish a little girl........."
In the midst of her ticklish mirth, Lara could faintly hear the sound of Marco and Fabio walking off talking.......then silence, save for the whirring of the machinery on the oil rig in the distance.

Lara was exhausted, she continued silently chuckling to herself for a moment, as if she was still being tickled and then fell asleep, her energy was gone!
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
She slept several hours in her cell again and had a deep dream. She was swimming deep under the sea looking for something, then she thought she was dreaming about her ropes getting looser... hang on.... they are getting looser!
Lara immediately opened her eyes and saw an injured monk undoing her ropes. How did he get here? she wondered.
There, her ropes had finally been undone.
Lara took a minute to sit up but then quickly looked around for her clothes, Bartoli had slashed them off with a knife, there was no way she could wear them again. However her Boots were still ok....
The Monk Spoke, " You are not one of them? My name is Brother Chan Barkhang. Bartoli has been consumed with madness like his father before him, he is searching for a special key known as the Seraph to unlock a malignent treasure, one we attempted to bury on his sunken father's ship. "Is that what Bartoli is here for, to find a buried ship?" Lara asked? "Yes...His father died long ago when the ship sank, but the key should still be there."
"Then what are you doing here?" Lara asked.
Whilst listening to him she looked around the room outside for anything to wear, she spotted a grey and blue wetsuit, with the logo Sola on it. Walking out of the cell and over to the hanging costumes, She motioned for the Monk to turn his head and then slipped in to it.
Brother Chang continued, "I attempted to infiltrate this place but Bartoli captured me" replied the monk, "captured me and tried to beat me in to revealing a secret location in our Monastery in Tibet." "He did't get anything out of me and left me on the ground injured, and now I am here freeing you."
"You need to find the Seraph before Marco, we can't allow him to use it in his evil quest."
"Find the Dagger you mean?" she asked. Lara quickly grabbed her pistols and put them back in her holster, then zipped the Wetsuit up.
Lara was ready again, "Come on let me get you out of here." "I can't go like this!" said the Monk, "you will be alright if I help you, come on" said Lara.
An alarm started sounding ahead in the small Sub Pen area, something was departing!
Marco; who had actually been listening to the entire conversation in the shadows, suddenly appeared from above and shot the Monk, "aaahh" he cried and fell over dead.
Bartoli tried shooting Lara as well but she was too fast, she quickly pulled her pistols out and returned fire whilst Marco ducked for cover. He tried shooting her again but missed. She was already running for the Sub Pen and saw that the yellow Minisub was diving.
Taking a deep breath, Lara swam down to the descending Minisub and held on for dear life as it descended deep below the surface.....

"Hmmph", Bartoli grunted out loud, "This is a going a to be a harder for a you than a you think a Raider", he smiled with an evil grin.

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back