• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 7 40 Fathoms below

The Fiamma Nera Minisub started slowing its descent to the ocean floor below. Lara who was still holding on to the top, realised that they had reached the bottom now. The goon inside the sub saw Lara on his monitors and tried to grab at her with his claw, unfortunately for him he didn't see the Barracuda Shark swimming angrily towards him. The Shark swam past seemingly not interested in him at all. But when his view ahead cleared he realised he was on a collision course in to a rock. It was too late! He screamed as the Sub crashed head first in to the rocks with a loud underwater bang!
Lara jumped free and watched the Sub fall down to the ground, it was completely wrecked...
Come on Lara she thought, I can't hold my breath for much longer...
She quickly looked around and saw the Barracuda swimming towards her now, just in the nick of time she spotted what looked like the remaims of a capsized Ship Hull, that must be it she thought and swam away as fast as she could from the Barracuda and towards the ship. The Barracuda was actually more interested in what that loud noise was and instead, started swimming around the Sub wreck. However Lara didn't stop to find out otherwise, she was running out of air and fast!
She was inside the wreck now, swimming around trying to find a way out inside the wreckage, ah finally she thought, an air hole.
Lara pulled herself up and took a gasp of air. She quickly ducked down because ahead she could see more of Bartoli's men, all armed.
When they turned their back to her she drew her pistols out and was just about to jump forward and start blasting them, but suddenly Lara felt a tickling feeling under her feet. A small fish was rubbing itself against her soles curiously, Lara couldn't help it she was completely unprepared and giggled out loud, "hehehehe" Suddenly Bartoli's men turned around and spotted her. "Hey!" they shouted and opened fire.
Oh no she thought, then quickly dove underwater again and held her breath for 1 minute, giving them a chance to give up searching for her. She shooed the fish away and it swam off happily. It had now been about 1 minute maybe more, so Lara took a chance to swim back up, as luck would have it they now had their back to her.
She grinned, drew her pistols and jumped around the room shooting at them all, within a few seconds they were all dead.
Nice try Bartoli she thought.
Looking around the room Lara could see she was in an old rusty cargo bay, she speculated that she was in the stern of this ship at the bottom; which as the ship had capsized, meant that she needed to find a way further down, to reach the inner passenger area.

After fumbling her way through countless air shafts; of which the ship seemed to have loads, Lara could tell from the sudden change in interior design that she had arrived in the passenger area of the ship. The ship reminded her somewhat of the Titanic, but definately not as grand. She was standing in the remains of an upside down swimming pool, a small plaque near the pool seemed to give the name of the ship, Maria Doria.
Now where is this so called Seraph she thought, it could be anywhere onboard this ship, where am I supposed to even look for it? I suppose I will just have to search everywhere I can...
In the corridor ahead seemed to be a grand looking lounge, Lara decided to look in their first. She didn't find anything apart from old wrecked tables and chairs. Hang on... what is this she pondered... a switch? It was marked Main hall access. "Hmmm" said Lara and pressed the switch. The double doors ahead seemed to unlock and open. Damn, thought Lara, it seems as if the wall has collapsed here and I can't go any further, she spied a vent shaft above and jumped up to pull herself inside, the shaft seemed to head towards the Main hall. Lara began crawling towards a noise ahead, she could hear people talking...

Up ahead in the Main hall, two armed Fiamma Nera goons were patrolling what looked like a large upside down down Hallway. The stairs were on the ceiling and the ceiling was on the floor. Both men had great big hulking arms; like most of Bartoli's men and wore dark sunglasses.
One of them was speaking on his radio,
"She has a made her a way downa here Marco, I have a already a lost a contact with some a of my a other men a. What a should we do eh? she is a probably going to a get us a next a."
Marco Radio voice: "That a raider eh, she is a nothing, you want a stop her eh, just tickle a her."
Armed Goon on his radio: "What, Marco what a silliness is this a, someone a is down a here a killing my other men a and a you a want to talk about a childish games a?!"
Marco Radio voice: "Si Rocco, it is a, but a she can't a protect herself from that a."
Rocco: "Hah, si of course a Marco, you are our a wise a leader."
Rocco suddenly looked full of confidence and whispered to his armed colleague, who also suddenly wickedly smiled.
They could hear gunshots in the distance which seemed to be getting closer, Rocco motioned for his colleague to quickly hide behind some furniture and stay quiet.
Lara ran in to the large open space room, clearly this had once been a grand hall but was now upside down. Her barefeet slapping against the floor as she walked around, strange she thought where is everyone..
Drawing her guns she looked around the empty room and saw and heard nothing, not even a breath.
Lara was getting an odd feeling, how is it she was face to face with more of Bartoli's men and now suddenly nothing...
She walked around some old fashioned furniture and turned her back to it again.

Suddenly this powerfully built man came out of nowhere along with another man, Lara turned to aim her gun and fire but the strangest thing happened. These men were not attempting to shoot her at all and before she knew what had happened, they both put their hands on her stomach and tickled her... Lara completely taken by surprise, squirmed away from them and dropped her guns... She was now defenceless!
"Haha! So a Marco was right a, you are a just a ticklish a little girl eh, what a are you a going to do now eh? You want a these guns, come and a get them," Rocco taunted. Lara attempted to quickly run over to her guns but the two men again ran towards her and tickled her belly and even sides.
Lara yelped and jumped backwards again... she was in a bad situation indeed.
"Do a you know how a many a men we have a down here lady eh, you are a not going anywhere a ticklish little girl a."
Taking the two men by surprise, Lara turned away and ran towards the wall on the far side of the room, she jumped with all of her strength and managed to grab a hold of the floor on the level above, she could see an open doorway on the upper level. Lara tried to pull herself up, Come on she thought, I have to get away from these people! She slowly felt her body sliding up against the wall, almost there she thought....
Lara was just finishing pulling herself up to the ledge above and then felt something strong grab one of her barefeet, before she knew what had hit her someone was tickling the bottom of her foot and pulling her down.
"aaaaaaaaah" she squealed in surprise and burst out laughing "no..mmmphahahahahahahaha.......hahahahahaha!"
Her body jumped like she had been electrocuted and one of her hands slipped off the surface above!
No she thought, no hold on... I can't let them catch me like this..
Rocco taunted her again, "Hehe, ticklish a little girl eh" and he continued tickling under her foot. "You a would have thought a girl like a you running around a so much a, wouldn't a have such ticklish feet eh, it's a too a bad a you lost a your shoes eh haha, tickle tickle tickle."
Lara squealed again "aaaaaaaah.....hahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahaha....,hmmpphahahahaha.....stoaaap iiit....ahahaahaha" she felt herself losing her grip more and more, her feet were too ticklish, she closed her eyes and was trying to hold on, she was so busy trying to hold on for and shake her foot free with all her might, that she didn't see the second man grabbing for her other barefoot.
"Tickle tickle tickle," said her other assailant, that did it, all Lara could do was laugh, her other foot had been successfully grabbed and was being tickled now, her body again jolted and her laughter increased. she felt her grip loosening... tried with all her might to pull herself up...
"Ahahahahahahah, no hahahahahah, hahahahahahahaha"
Her mind started recalling Bartoli's haunting words from earlier,
"Your a body is betraying a you."
"Hahahahahahahaha,ahahahahahahaha,hahahahahaha" she continued to laugh herself silly as she finally lost grip and fell down in the hands of the tickling men below.....

"Noo!" she screamed, she was now trapped on the floor as Marco's men continued tickling her, tickling one foot each. All she could do was laugh herself silly on the floor. "aaaaahaha.....Hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahaha", suddenly Rocco started tickling between her toes and she screamed and jumped then went in to silent laughter.
Hmmmm looks a like her toes are even a more ticklish eh" said Rocco as he tickled her toes.
"No, said the other man "I a think it's a here a" and as if it was a competition he tickled her pale arches, Lara squirmed all over the place, only whispers of laughter coming out of her mouth. "Wow a, these feet are really a ticklish eh."
The two men stopped for a minute, Lara again laying on the floor in her wetsuit, panting in exhaustion.
One of the men dropped a foot and turned their back to her and just as Rocco was about to tickle her other foot again, Lara kicked her free foot with all her might against the other man, who fell forwards in shock to an area in the floor below, an area where the glass had smashed over the years of decay.
The man screamed in pain and was impaled on the glass........
Rocco was now in complete shock, Lara grinned for the first time not due to being tickled for a change.
"You a!, you a think this is funny eh, how a many others have a you killed down a here, now I am a going to a really torture you!"
Lara managed to roll away from Rocco and with all her might, yanked her barefoot free.
Before he knew what had happened she was running away from him as fast as she could, her barefeet slapping against the floor.
Rocco was in pursuit, his big hulking body getting closer, Lara ran down a corridor and jumped up to a vent shaft in the ceiling, she managed to pull herself up but briefly burst out giggling as she felt Rocco's hands scratching her soles again trying to stop her, but it was too late, she was higher than him and in the safety of the vent now.
Lara sat against the vent walls panting....
Rocco did attempt to climb in to the vent after her, but fortunately he was too big to fit inside.
Damn you Bartoli she thought, what have you done?! Now even your men are trying to tickle me. her stomach was hurting from all the laughter she had been doing, the nerves on her feet still tingled from the tickling and her stomach still felt the tickling feeling.
Once again her mind recalled Bartoli's haunting words, "Your a body betrays you."
Rocco's footsteps and any sound below ceased, it seemed as if he had given up. She was safe............for the moment.

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back