• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 8 Danger inside the Maria Doria

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 8 Danger inside the Maria Doria

Lara rested for a short moment whilst in the vent, to recover her strength. She took a deep breath and stood up again.
Continuing onwards she found herself above a new room, it looked a lot like an old fashioned living room and appeared to be empty...
Lara took a chance and dropped down to the room below.
She saw a key on a table by the wall and ran over to pick it up. Suddenly more of Bartoli's men walked in to the room. She froze looking at the men; two had automatic pistols and the other one had a large wrench. Closing her eyes Lara waited for the inevitable gunfire but instead, the radio beeped on the lead man's waist. He picked it up and listened to the message from the person contacting him. Suddenly he grinned put his gun back in his holster and motioned at the other man to do the same; the wrench wielding man laughed evilly and dropped his wrench to the floor.
Before she knew it the men all walked towards her their fingers wiggling at her.
Oh shit thought Lara, that must have been Rocco warning them, I can't allow myself to get caught by them!
She took a deep breath and with a defiant look ran towards the men, as fast as her barefeet could carry her.
She dodged 3 of the men who lunged at her, but the fourth managed to pinch her hips causing her to yelp and fall over in surprise.
He continued pinching at her hips whilst Lara was squirming on the floor trying to get away,
"Mmmmph nohehehe no!"
Whilst she was squirming around trying to pull her body away. she felt another hand trying to grab one of her feet, oh no she thought not again no!
With sudden agility Lara managed to roll away from her attackers and sprinted towards a metal door on the far side of the wall, oh please let this be for the key, she said to herself.
The door clicked open and she quickly opened and slammed the door shut again, locking it with the same key. She was safe again.... for the moment.
Come on Lara she said to herself, your guns are still down there somewhere, I have to get them back, that is my only hope of surviving this situation. But they are back there, back in the direction of Bartoli's men, who now just want to stop at nothing to tickle me.
Maybe she could find something to even the odds...maybe....

The room ahead seemed to be underwater, it looked like an old rusting engine room. Lara took a deep breath and dove in, swimming around she couldn't find anything useful, but before she could do anything more, a scuba diver suddenly swam towards her, his harpoon gun in one of his hands. Lara thought she was done for again, although Instead what happened was that he tried to grab one of her feet and tickle it. Lara knowing full well that she would drown if he got her, swam away as fast as she could. She spied a ledge above the water and pulled herself out. The diver was still moving towards her and suddenly he was right in front of her, trying to grab her feet. Lara jumped and dodged and did all she could to prevent the Diver from grabbing her feet, fortunately for her a Baracuda shark swam in and before the diver knew it, he was devoured by the shark.
That was too close for comfort she thought, the shark swam away again and the area underwater was now clear apart from the body of the diver.
"Aha" she said, the harpoon gun was still on the back of the diver's body. Lara picked it up excitedly and checked the ammunition inside, 4 shots...
4... I hope that is enough she thought.
Returning the way she came would not be a wise idea, Lara thought, Bartoli's men were on the other side of that door. The moment I open it could be very bad for me.
She decided to dive back in to the water and find another way around, surely there must be a different way in to the air shaft?, the ship was huge!
Wherever the Barracuda had gone Lara didn't know, but the coast was clear now. She swam up to take a deep breath and swam under again, it looked as if there was an opening ahead. Lara swam towards it and found she could climb up and out of the small chamber. At the top she realised it was indeed another way in to the main air shaft. Lara made her way through the shaft back towards the Ballroom area, she knew she was close because she could hear Bartoli's men below.
She could make out Rocco's voice on his radio.
"Have a you a found a your a guest a?" "No Marco we are a still a looking, she a can't of a got a far"..
"She is a not a going to give you a any trouble eh is she Rocco?"
"No a Marco, not at all a, for a such an agile athletic a woman a she is a very ticklisha, you are a wise a great a leader, she can't a take us a down if she tried eh."
"Good, replied Marco, and a the Seraph eh?"
"No Marco, it is a not a found a."
"I hope a you are a not losing your belief a Rocco?!"
"No a Marco, you are our a leader, we a still have a other men a searching the ship eh, we will not a stop a until it is found eh. Then a the dagger will be a yours a."
"Gooood" Marco replied sounding satisfied. "Don't a give up our belief a". The radio clicked off again and she heard Rocco walking off in to the distance..
"Damn it" Lara quietly cursed, "why do they have to keep talking about tickling me?" Ok Lara, she said to herself, what will you do now?

She could hear one of Bartoli's men walking around in the room below, apart from his footsteps she heard absolute silence....
Good he is alone, she thought. Lara waited for his footsteps to turn away from her position and start walking. Suddenly she dropped below, the Man smirked and wiggled his fingers towards her, Lara responded by grinning back, took her Harpoon gun out and shot him. "Oof!" he grunted and dropped down dead.
Lara smiled triumphantly, "Hey!" This voice said and one of the other men was running towards the room now. Lara waited for him to get closer and fired another harpoon, it missed! "Damn!" she cursed. He was now at arms length from her. Once again with a smirk, when he saw who the intruder was, he wiggled his fingers towards her, she could feel his fingers getting closer to her body and started squirming slightly, "No!" she shouted and fired again. "Oof!" he grunted and just like the other man, dropped down dead from being impaled by the harpoon.
The radio on his body started beeping, followed by Rocco's voice. Uh oh time to hide again for a while, she told herself. Move it Lara!
She jumped up as high as she could and pulled herself back up to the air shaft, once again hiding above in silence.
Footsteps were approaching below, then a voice was heard, it was Rocco.
"What is a this a?! "Why are my a men dead a?"
His radio beeped, "Si Marco."
"Rocco, what is a going on a down a there?"
"That girl has a disappeared."
"Disappeared?! You can't a handle our a ticklish athletic intruder?"
"Si, I mean no a of course I can a, it's just a... We disarmed her and some a how a she's managed to kill a 3 of my men already eh"
Marco sounded impatient, "And..... the Seraph?"
"I don't a know a, the other a two a teams a went to the other a parts of the ship, maybe a they found it eh."
"WELL A FIND A OUT A!" shouted Marco.
"Si Marco, but if a she a appears again a, I am all alone a down a here!"
"Are you a losing your a belief Rocco, because those that a lose their belief a..."
"No Marco, I believe, it's just a..."
I believe a too Rocco, I believe a you can a handle one ticklish girl eh."
"Si Marco it will a be done a," and the radio clicked off.

"YOU THINK A YOUR A SO CLEVER EH"; Rocco shouted around the room, YOU THINK A YOUR SO TOUGH, WHEN I A FIND YOU, YOU ARE A GOING TO GET IT A TICKLISH GIRL A, YOU WILL NEVER A LEAVE THIS SHIP!" After that he walked off again back towards the Ballroom.
Lara listening above smirked to herself, but at the same time didn't want to caught by Rocco again.
But my guns are down there, how am I supposed to get them back, if I can get my pistols I have half a chance, but what about other people that might creep behind me, how can I defend against that? She was pondering all her options now.
I have a Harpoon gun but it only has one bolt... useless if it missed someone.
It's no good Lara, she decided, you are going to have to try and regain your guns.....

She took a deep breath and then made her way through the air shaft of the ship again, walking along the cold metal under her barefeet, to get to the Ballroom from her current position, she had to climb over some obstacles and crawl along a small shaft. Ducking underneath Lara lit a flair and crawled along this tiny vent shaft. Take it slowly Lara she told herself, suddenly she felt something brush against her sole, "mmphehehehehehe" she giggled in surprise. It was a rat! She quickly kicked her other foot against the rat and scared it away. Unfortunately for her the rat realised after scurrying away in fear briefly, that this object wasn't going anywhere, so it again ran towards her soles and brushed itself against her curiously. Lara laughed harder now, the rat was trying to sniff her toes with its curious little nose and the whiskers were brushing agains her toes, "pppahahahahaha..no mpphahahaha". I have to get out of here she thought, and quickly pulled herself along the shaft as fast as she could. She kept getting stuck a few times as the rat would repeat the same tactic; which would cause her to get stuck each time it tickled her and finally... it scurried away somewhere and she was out.
Lara recognised the area she was in now, the Ballroom should be below this shaft and straight ahead..
She couldn't hear any footsteps below, perfect she thought, this should be easier than I thought.
Climbing down again to the familiar area Lara raised her Harpoon gun.... nothing!
Walking in to the large upside down Ballroom, Lara moved cautiously but quick.
She went over to where she dropped her pistols... gone?!
"Haha, are you a looking for a these eh?", said the voice of an amused Rocco.
Lara froze.......

Last edited:
Lara being tickled in her sole-a wetsuit (jokes) has always been a fantasy

Lara being tickled in her sole-a wetsuit (jokes) has always been a fantasy
Haha, yes and the TR remaster trilogy makes that thought even more real. Lara actually has feet now lol. ;)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back