• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for info on the next Gathering

MakingYouSquirm

I'm in Kansas which is really starting to feel like the middle of nowhere- is there anyone in the surrounding states planning a gathering in the future? I am definitely interested in attending and will travel at least a bit for one... somebody let me know.

Sorry I can't help you out, but I agree- I'm kind of new to all of this, but I would love to go to a gathering. And Indiana feels like the middle of nowhere too, lol. :p

Angelic0886 said:
Sorry I can't help you out, but I agree- I'm kind of new to all of this, but I would love to go to a gathering. And Indiana feels like the middle of nowhere too, lol. :p

I have just came back from a gathering in Michigan, it was wonderful my very first sesson. Wonderful environment, great food, and very, very great people to tickle and be tickle by. we are having another one in oct, my advise is you try and join us.

Ooh sounds like fun stloldg, but I'll probably be in school :( Eh, maybe I could skip classes for a couple days :p

:bowing:
Angelic0886 said:
Ooh sounds like fun stloldg, but I'll probably be in school :( Eh, maybe I could skip classes for a couple days :p

it will be well worth it, they have a meet and greet on friday tickling on saturday, and thanking God you made it thru on Sunday. :wowzer: :dogpile: :grouphug: :imouttahe

Angelic0886 said:

We'd love to have you. We've been trying to have our parties twice a year. Stloldg is right, and we are looking at having the next one in Oct. But if you're remotely interested to get updates for future parties, just drop me a note to [email protected].

sadira said:
We'd love to have you. We've been trying to have our parties twice a year. Stloldg is right, and we are looking at having the next one in Oct. But if you're remotely interested to get updates for future parties, just drop me a note to [email protected].

Watch out for her nails their deadly weapons, my feet still havne't forgave me. I want payback

stloldg said:
Watch out for her nails their deadly weapons, my feet still havne't forgave me. I want payback
Are you still complaining??? Funny thing is Sadira took it easy on you. :p Didn't I warn you??? :scared: Imagine I live with those nails everyday. And they attack at will. :p Now I better leave before she straps me down.

Quote: MakingYouSqiurm
I'm in Kansas which is really starting to feel like the middle of nowhere- is there anyone in the surrounding states planning a gathering in the future? I am definitely interested in attending and will travel at least a bit for one... somebody let me know.

We will have a party sometime in October, send an email to [email protected] to get in on the fun and to get information. Sadira will make sure you get that information. :smilestar

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Are you still complaining??? Funny thing is Sadira took it easy on you. :p Didn't I warn you??? :scared: Imagine I live with those nails everyday. And they attack at will. :p Now I better leave before she straps me down.

Quote: MakingYouSqiurm

We will have a party sometime in October, send an email to [email protected] to get in on the fun and to get information. Sadira will make sure you get that information. :smilestar

your right, I need to be thankful that she was the host and took it easy on her new guest. LOL. :blaugh: :wavingguy

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back