• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost MTJPub Pieces

RandomLurker

Posting in general, because it's not technically stories or art...

Not sure if anyone would be able to help me out, but I've been looking for a few old e-novels from MTJPub (A Woman's Touch and The Man Trappers) with little success. Not too surprising since they disappeared from the store nigh on 20 years ago. As a random stab in the dark, I was wondering if anyone here still had these on an old hard drive somewhere.

As a quick aside, yes I realise this could be construed as begging for free stuff, however I have in the past contacted MTJPub directly and been told there's nothing they can do.

A preliminary thanks in advance if anyone actually does have any of the below...

Attachments

• mMTcover.jpg
    mMTcover.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
  • e_awtcover.jpg
    e_awtcover.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
  • e_awtcover2.jpg
    e_awtcover2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 26
That's odd, I remember A Woman's Touch, and was convinced they still had it available for sale, had a copy of both e-novels about 15 years ago and might still have them (being a bit of a digital hoarder), not sure about The Man Trappers, don't think I ever had that one, but the cover art looks familiar.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back