• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lux: (New Video and Print Interviews with Tickle Footage)

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
<center>
luxhistory.JPG
<BR>

New! History of Lux 2003 - 2010 <BR>

Yaqi Clip Store <BR>
Yaqi Full Clip Store <BR>

<BR> </center>

Interview with Lux:
Sadistic Tickler and Out of Control Lee

Yaqi: Lux, you are a rare combination: an incredibly beautiful girl with a strong awareness of your sexuality a very skilled and merciless tickler who seems to get a great deal of joy out of tickling someone. What is it about tickling that that you enjoy so much? Is it the laughter, the squirming? The being in control? Do you derive sadistic pleasure from tickling someone?

Lux: I think my favorite part of tickling does stem from my sadistic streak. I just get a sick pleasure from watching the person be in a state of complete helplessness and the look on their face as they reach the height of adrenaline, the way the blood rushes to their face and the constant begging for me to stop. All of that blends together and I really get a high from it.

Yaqi: You really get your victims into a state of hysteria and keep them there. What is it like when you know the person that is helplessly bound is going through absolute hell?

Lux: I find it really fascinating to watch them go through something that can be both nightmarish and stimulating at the same time. My favorite part is watching them as they are going through this hell, knowing they can't think about anything but what I'm doing to them.

Yaqi: Do you like to make a ticklish person beg for mercy?

Lux: I love it when they beg. When I was tickling Monique she begged me to stop, but I just couldn’t help myself. I liked watching her body twitching and flopping and they way her muscles contracted all over just from my touch.

Yaqi: Talk about the power you must feel during a tickle session.

Lux: I get a huge power trip from the tickling. If the light touch of my fingers can bring such torture imagine what the rest of me can do. I have always been somewhat sadistic in my tendencies. I always enjoyed pulling the wings of an insect and then letting it crawl around like that. I like to bring them to the brink of insanity and then draw back and let them breathe, dangle their freedom in front of them and then yank it away by grabbing at their sides.

Yaqi: What would be your ideal fantasy as a tickler? Who would you want to get how would you want them tied and how long would you tickle them for? Give me your wildest tickle fantasy and we will make it come true.

Lux: I'd like to get either a really hot chick or a hot guy and strap them to a rack, with no possible way for them to escape. I'd like it to be almost impossible for them to move at all. I'd want them tied up for a whole day, and just tickle them as often as I felt necessary. I would be merciless when tickling them. I'd make sure they begged me, pleaded with me. I like hearing that because deep down I know they don’t really want me to stop.

Yaqi: What is it like being on the other side, being the one getting tickled? As someone who has tickle tortured you I get the impression that you can dish it out a lot better than you can take it.

Lux: It is complete chaos when I get tickled. My body just goes into a state of frenzy. It is sort of like being thrown into an icy river totally naked. All I can think about is the immense suffering and tensing of my muscles. There’s no pain just bursts of happiness that rush all over my body and it feels so great that it turns into something awful that I am unable to stop.

Yaqi: Did you like being out of control?

Lux: I like it to an extent. I can’t stand not knowing what’s going to come next. when I was being tickled I knew I had no say in what would happen to me, and for the most part that can be fun but I’m definitely more drawn to being the one dishing it out.

Yaqi: Is tickling erotic for you? Tell me about the rush you get when you are torturing someone?

Lux: It can be erotic or it can be completely innocent. I got the distinct impression that Monique was getting turned on by my touching her. It's all in how the person feels. If they are nervous they might not get as turned on. If they are relaxed and comfortable, it's easy to get them in an erotic mood. Especially if our chemistry is right. I could start to see sweat forming on Monique’s chest and neck, I knew then it was safe to assume she was wet in other places as well, and when I have that effect on a hot girl that always gets me going.

Yaqi: Is it sexual when you are the one getting tickled? If not then what is it like?

Lux: When I'm the victim it’s so hard, almost impossible to focus on anything but the torture of being tickled. But as I've said I think it really depends on the chemistry I have with someone first. I could see how the touch of someone’s hands on my body would bring me lots of pleasure, even if they are unbelievably merciless hands.

Yaqi: How do you feel about being Yaqi’s protégé and successor? What will you bring to his empire that is uniquely you?

Lux: I’m really pleased to be Yaqi's protégé. I really trust and admire him and his work. I'm thrilled to get the chance to work with him and learn from him, I know I will do him proud as his successor. I know I have big shoes to fill but I’m confident he has made the right decision in choosing me for this position. I will leave my own distinct imprint on this venture by being my own charming self; a breath of fresh air, a wink and a smile, and a nice round ass! I am very much looking forward to all that lay ahead.

<BR><BR>

Last edited:
Great interview and clip. I LOVE hearing her describe what tickling someone does to her, how much she enjoys it and her merciless tendencies. Perfect attitude for my fantasy ler. Keep up the great work, both of you.

I will leave my own distinct imprint on this venture by being my own charming self; a breath of fresh air, a wink and a smile, and a nice round ass! I am very much looking forward to all that lay ahead.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back