• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Announcement! ^____^

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
I have finally gotten around to making a video displaying one of my artworks, and have uploaded it to my new youtube account, DThesis! ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DThesis

For those of you who have been wanting to see the progression of my artwork from a simple sketch to a final piece and how I do it, you're in for a treat! This is my first video ever, my first youtube video ever, and my first time ever sharing one of my art pieces from start to finish. :)

I will definitely make more videos like this as well as make other videos, like anime reviews, video game reviews, movie reviews, and hopefully many other videos! This will be a first time for everything I've just listed, so I'm really excited to be moving on up into the arena of audio, video, and live action. :)

I look forward to what youtube holds for my future, and I hope you'll join me! :)

Thanks! :)

Thank you. :)

I hope to make good use of my account there, now that I have one.

You are very talented!!!
If you are not doing this professionally, you should.
I watched that a couple times, and I am blown away.
Did you do this free handed?

Aloha, John.;)

Thank you! :)

Art is a hobby of mine and I'm open the possibility of maybe being able to do some professional work someday. For right now though, I'm content to just draw it for fun and sometimes for commissions. :)

Thank you for watching the video. If you are a youtube member, I'd appreciate you consider adding me to your subscriber's list. I only just the other day created the account I uploaded the video to, so any support I can receive in the early going will help me build momentum. Thanks. :)

And, yes, I did draw this freehand. It was drawn on my tablet. Sometimes I draw digitally and sometimes traditionally (ie- paper, pencils, markers, etc). In this case, it was on the computer.

If you haven't already seen the picture, I've uploaded it here already if you'd like to see it in it's full-quality size.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=37814

The video resolution doesn't really do the picture justice at all, but for a first shot, I'm pleased with the video. :)

Thank you.

My only concern is that because the resolution is smaller in the video so it fits in youtube video, most of the frame-by-frame evolution you cannot see, since I'd have to zoom in for you to see it. So, at many points during the video, it looks as if nothing is happening, but trust me, there is. There are over 40 frames in this video, and each frame is fading into a new one. Yes, that means there are 40 versions of this picture, from sketch to finish, on my computer.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back