• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Makoto and Elena in "The Art of Fighting, Without fighting" (Tickling and foot focus)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Makoto and Elena in "The Art of Fighting, Without fighting" (Tickling and foot focus)

Hello everyone!

Here's a little series I made with two favorite barefoot babes, Elena and Makoto from Street Fighter.

I've included a scenario for each pic below. Feel free to read!

Part One... The Art of fighting without fighting...

One warm afternoon, in the normally quiet Tosa Region of Japan, two good friends (and sometimes good rivals,) walked together on creeky wooded floor panels. Master Makoto and Elena toured the steadily improving, but still somewhat dilapidated Rindoukan Dojo. Elena was curious to see where Makoto has been training for all these years and to discover the source of all of her fierce pride. After questions about the conditions of the facility and irritated answers from it's owner, the subject switched to how one should handle certain encounters. Makoto, of course, found that fighting fiercely and powerfully was the only way to handle problems, but Elena brought up that there are gentler and kinder ways to handle situations other than fighting, and fighting was to be used as a final resort.

Unswayed, Makoto dismissed her tall friend's thinking and proudly bellowed how the art and strength of Rindoukan Karate could not be beaten by anything sweet and kind. But before she could continue her prideful tirade, her legs were quickly kicked from underneath her making her fall flat on her chest. Sensing that this was a fight, she tried to jump back up to counter, but for some reason she could move, her legs had been pinned by the tall capoeira combatant who moved as fast as lightning. Elena apologized for the sweeping kick explaining that it was neccessary to actively show Makoto an effective but gentler technique that she learned long ago in her home country. Before the Rindoukan Master could protest she felt the skittering of fingertips against the soles of her feet instantly causing a flood of laughter to roll loudly from her throat. She tried pulling away with all of her trained strength, but the skillful grip of powerful legs around her ankles held fast as Elena's fingers happily danced on their their sensitive fleshy stages. It was simply overwhelming to the helpless tomboy; even more so since she thought her feet would be toughened to such a silly activity from years of barefoot walking and bone cracking kicks.

Things didn't seem so bad until Elena playfully teased her forcefully happy victim, asking how the "art and strength of Rindoukan Karate" was doing against a such a "sweet and kind" act, and commented on how surprisingly sensitive Makoto was for someone so tough.

A torrent of lava hot anger and intense humiliation erupted in Makoto's wildly swinging head as she struggled to figure a way out of this embarrassing mess, pounding the ground in frustration while laughing like a drunken hyena... There's no way she would let childish kid games beat her... No way she could let this get the best of her...

Part Two... The Art of fighting without fighting...learned.

Elena was satisfied with herself as she curled up once again, her head touching her knees as she commenced some generous stomach crunches. It had been an hour since she taught her "gentle technique" to her little Karate companion who was forced to retire to her dojo in exhaustion from all the hilarity.

The Keyan Princess thought to use this downtime by doing a little warming exercise with the help of a tree just outside the Dojo grounds. Hanging from it's strong branches was quite easy to do with the ample size of her feet and she was quite used to doing this type of activity back home.

Head up...head down, up... down... with each crunch she felt all her muscles tighten and become cooled with sweat that ran down them like glistening rivers. Thankfully the wind made sure she didn't overheat. She continued uninterrupted until the muffled sound of footsteps in the dirt had disturbed the symphony of wind that played while Elena exerted herself.

Makoto stood underneath with her usual scowl with which Elena, who couldn't help herself, returned a big toothy smile. This of course made Makoto scowl even harder, before asking what Elena was doing in the tree. Elena happily shared her body improving activities while the karate master slept. Makoto grunted with a face of cold stone looking at the happy hanger glazed with a thin layer of sweat. She walked around Elena, watching her as she continued to do more crunches...This walking and watching lasted for a few minutes before asking if she could join the activity, to which Elena replies with inviting agreement.

Makoto quickly scaled the tree and carefully balanced herself on the branch, while down below Elena's stomach burned as she continued to crunch wondering how Makoto could do crunches with such baggy clothing. The focus from her belly quickly changed as she felt fabric wrap across her heels and shins... She looked up to find Makoto sitting around her feet... Her large heels jammed into Makoto's muscular inner thighs which at the same time pushed Elena's shins firmly into the branch from which she hang. Elena shakily continued to look up trying to gather what was going on... but an uncharacteristic, wicked smile stretching across the Rindoukan Master's face gave the answer quite clearly as she wiggled her fingers dangerously close to her hanging friend's vulnerable soles....and making sure the now aware Elena saw it...

The Rindoukan Master expressed with great pride how much she's learned from Elena's "gentle technique" earlier... and wanted to show just how much she's learned...

Suddenly the burning in her stomach doubled from laughter as the spidering of finger tips traveled across the length Elena's soles.

For Part 3... The Art of fighting without fighting...Resolved

Makoto and Elena, after a playful day of learning, decide to take a rest... Until Makoto teaches Elena a new lesson that involves the heavy use of their bare feet.... ;)

Enjoy my friends!

Nothing like a trilogy!

It's easy to overlook, while Makoto's massive man-feet are being tickled and titillated to the point of sanity-shattered hysterics, just how beautiful all the physical elements of the image are; the soft grass, the eastern sun as it sets with the obvious conclusion of the practice, the presence of the dojo... majestic!

Onward to revenge. Strangely I've never felt any particular need to punish Elena. It's always been my comical pleasure to just keep humiliating Makoto for being such a bull-headed punch-and-kick minded girl.... but what oh what a fun thing to think about.... Are her feet so long that they have such leverage to lock her to that branch? Yes they are. If Elena can't muster the strength to do one more sit-up and tickle Makoto's dusty digits, then I say frankly she deserves this. Brilliant choice of angle. The set-up is delicious and the deep perspective plays up to Elena's height and beautiful, toned, cinnamon body.

The last, so picturesque. Though Mak's feet are so pink they're almost animal-like o_o Even if Makoto feels like this serene moment is best used to ponder how to cause more trouble for her friend, I will take comfort in knowing the first breeze that blows will at least flicker some of that long grass against those big plump arches.

And for all the prestige of Rindoukan, ...

she will squeal...

pathetically....

like a soft-handed, limp-wristed little damsely girly-girl girl.

If i didn't cover it in those wordy paragraphs, these three pieces are superb. Thank you for sharing!

Nothing like a trilogy!

It's easy to overlook, while Makoto's massive man-feet are being tickled and titillated to the point of sanity-shattered hysterics, just how beautiful all the physical elements of the image are; the soft grass, the eastern sun as it sets with the obvious conclusion of the practice, the presence of the dojo... majestic!

Onward to revenge. Strangely I've never felt any particular need to punish Elena. It's always been my comical pleasure to just keep humiliating Makoto for being such a bull-headed punch-and-kick minded girl.... but what oh what a fun thing to think about.... Are her feet so long that they have such leverage to lock her to that branch? Yes they are. If Elena can't muster the strength to do one more sit-up and tickle Makoto's dusty digits, then I say frankly she deserves this. Brilliant choice of angle. The set-up is delicious and the deep perspective plays up to Elena's height and beautiful, toned, cinnamon body.

The last, so picturesque. Though Mak's feet are so pink they're almost animal-like o_o Even if Makoto feels like this serene moment is best used to ponder how to cause more trouble for her friend, I will take comfort in knowing the first breeze that blows will at least flicker some of that long grass against those big plump arches.

And for all the prestige of Rindoukan, ...

she will squeal...

pathetically....

like a soft-handed, limp-wristed little damsely girly-girl girl.

If i didn't cover it in those wordy paragraphs, these three pieces are superb. Thank you for sharing!

Beautiful reply dude... I agree with everything...

Picture 1:

Indeed... the beauty of the surroundings was definitely included to had a nice happy contrast... Hilarity in the front, tranquility in the world revolving around them unaware of the violent and helpless cackling going on... Plus I need to have a good Makoto tickling pic...Makoto has plenty of attention to her feet...now it's time to have them tickled... ;)

Picture 2:

I pretty much didn't think of doing a revenge pic... but I kept thinking about how much Elena needed a good foot tickling...so why not?! Besides, how could Makoto resist giving a little payback in the same fashion? Heck, how can you even look at Elena's huge impeccable feet and not want to sprinkle your finger tips on her soles and hear her melodious giggles?!!! So yeah, that's why I made this pic...While also trying to capture the same tranquility in the background...

Picture 3:

Heh... The reason Mak's feet are so pink... is because I wanted them to seem really warm and "blood-filled"...Like they are still feeling the effects of an effective ticklish lesson they received earlier. And you definitely hit the nail on the head with the grass... The grass and the way it is positioned kinda looks like both of the feet will be tickled at any moment...especially since both of their feet have to still be sensitive... kind of a devious foreshadowing of mine......

All in all I'm glad you enjoy as always my friend...

Fantastic. I love Makoto's giant feet. Hell, all the Street Fighter women have monsterous soles, but Makoto and Ibuki stand out for me.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back