• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mandy's Birthday (Non-Fiction)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Unlike my previous Memoirs tales, I’m not going into a long account of how Mandy and I met. The truth is, it wasn’t anything fantastic that brought us together. I was playing in a band at a bar that she hung out at. I took her home. That’s how it goes with us Rock Types, I guess. Our relationship was not a long one, as we dated for perhaps four months before we realized that our sex life was the only thing we had in common.

My purpose here is to share one specific evening that we had. It was perhaps the first time that I tickled someone at her request purely for sexual enjoyment. It was Mandy’s birthday and she had a most unusual request of me.

Mandy was a cute little thing. That’s what attracted me to her at first sight. She was maybe 5 feet tall, long wavy chestnut hair. Her face was exotic and innocent at the same time. Her skin tone was deeper than most women’s and that added to her allure. Mandy’s eyes were almond-shaped , her nose small and upturned, and her smile shone like a moonlit night. Her body was tiny, with a flat belly, slim limbs and these tiny feet that I swear were size 4. Her breasts were just a little larger than you’d expect from someone that small, but they were firm and laid like mounds of pure pleasure when she lied on her back.

Mandy was on her back a lot.

Let me explain something. Mandy was not a whore, but she enjoyed sex like Desert Nomads enjoy water. We were quite well matched. She was an experimenter, and she viewed her sexuality as her one true freedom. We didn’t go out much while we together, spending most of our evenings at home. She liked just about everything. She enjoyed being taken from behind while in that “reverse hogtie”, her wrists tied together, under her body, and fastened to her bound ankles. Looking at that ass was almost as much fun as actually taking her. Her butt was this heart-shaped thing that must have been the prototype when God said to Moses one day “I’m inventing great asses today, wanna watch?”.

My discovery of her tickling fetish wasn’t anything that would take paragraphs to describe, she simply told me about it matter-of-factly one evening early in our relationship. We were lying in bed after our first love-making, and I was asking her the things she liked to do sexually.

“I like to be tied up. I like to be teased, I like to be tickled….”

The rest was probably very interesting, I’m sure, but I blanked out after that statement.

I’d tied her up several times and tickled her, and she was a very willing participant. After a few weeks, her birthday was coming up, so I asked her what she wanted. She knew I was a starving musician at the time, and she was no lover of possessions.

“What I’d like from you, dear heart,” she said, “Is for you to tie me up and tickle me. Not like we’ve done so far, but something different.”

Ok, I was all ears.

“I love what you do to me, but I want you to take your time. No hard stuff. Tease me, bring me close and back off. The whole thing.”

She put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and said “Make me come all night.”

Can do. Yeah. No sweat.

I had a few days to think about this, and they were most likely the longest days I’ve spent. That would include the time I cracked a tooth, camping alone ten miles into the Catskill Mountains and couldn’t get to a dentist for two days.

The evening came and I was prepared. The theme for the night was simplicity. I showered, put on a black button-down shirt with a pair of loose black pants. I had gotten my kitchen table ready, bringing it into the bedroom. We’d done our bondage mostly on the bed, but Mandy was all for my idea to bind her totally and completely immobile. It was a short, small table and we’d found by lying her on it that it was the perfect size for what I had in mind. I laid thick black towels I had on it, both to keep her soft skin off of the hard surface, and also to make it look more like an altar of sorts.

Visually stimulated, that’s us guys.

Mandy knocked on my door and I greeted her with a kiss and a small gift.

“You didn’t need to get me anything, sweetie,” she said, “but this is sweet.”

It was a small stuffed penguin. She had a thing for the little feathered fish. She entered and sat down on the couch. She took off her jacket, dressed otherwise in a simple striped shirt and black jeans. Sandals. And a smell that….wow! The girl smelled great. I never found out what it was that she wore, but if I ever find it again, I’m getting a case of it just to spray around my place.

We wasted little time with small talk, as we both knew what we going to do. I led her into the bedroom.

As I prepared the ropes, she undressed. She kept it simple, as the only thing she left on was a small pair of black bikini briefs. They had that little bit of lace fringe around them. Sweet.

I proceeded to tie my sweetheart to the table. As I said, it was sized well for her frame. After tying her ankles together and running the ropes down to the hook underneath the table, her elbows bent right at the edge of the other end of the table. Lashing her wrists together with the soft, white rope, I pulled her arms slightly under the table and tied them in place.

She was immobile and gorgeous. Her belly was tight and flat, her breasts pulled taut slightly and resting on her stretched ribcage. She wasn’t uncomfortable, but she wasn’t going anywhere.

I walked around the table, trailing on of my fingers along her skin as I went.

“Happy Birthday, baby,” I said.

“Thank you so much,” she replied, her eyes already closed.

Let me explain something about Mandy’s laughter while I’m at it. She was not a screamer. She didn’t beg or plead. Well, ok sometimes when I got to really tickling the crap out of her, hard and fast. But most of the time with her it was erotic tickling, and she had the sexiest combination of giggles, laughs and moans that made tickling her such a pleasure. Mandy, as I said, was a very sexual creature, and tickling added to her feelings, she once told me. It did tickle, I had no doubt about that, but she seemed to absorb it, see how far she could go.

When she was being tickled, her giggles came mixed in with moans of pleasure. Her breath hitched if you stayed on a particularly sensitive spot, and her laughter would come. Not screams of agony, but true laughter. Her high voice gave way to the occasional squeal.

Eyeing my beauty, I started to trail two of my fingers down her arms. She started to giggle a little. As I ran them further down, her breath got quicker and more giggles escaped her lips.

I rested my fingers over her armpits and I saw her steel herself a little. I surprised her, however, by pulling my hands off of her skin, and walking over to my dresser.

“Ooooh, you got something for me, baby?” she purred.

As a matter of fact, I did thankyouverymuch.

I had a full compliment of banjo picks. Ten of the evil little buggers. Those of you who’ve never seen these…go to your local music store and get a set. Trust me. They are usually plastic, like a ring that goes around your fingertip and a pick that curves over the pad of your finger. If you put them on backwards, the pick curves over the top of the finger, like a plastic claw. Kinda like long fingernails without having to go to the store, buy a set of Lee Press-Ons and have people think you’re a fag or something.

Anyway….

I laid my hands on her chest.

“You’re going to like this…..” I said.

She did. I ran the tips of the picks down her arms, into her armpits, over her breasts and over her ribcage. Her entire upper body was ticklish once you got her going. With no clear pattern, I wriggled my fingers over the whole area, spending time tickling her smooth armpits and a ticklish spot she had on the sides of her breasts. I looked into her eyes, when they were open. We locked gazes many times, and I could tell that she was in the throes of something that was making her very happy. Her laughter was sweet, and her breathing was even sexy, she almost sounded like what you hear whispered in your ear during sex.

Changing my tactics, I placed the tips of all the picks on my fingers lightly on her firm tits. Closing my fingers as I stroked toward the nipples, the picks made a circle around her areolea and these I touched with the barest of contact. Her nipples had hardened, and her body visibly twitched when I took the tip of one pick and gently ran it over each nipple. I could actually see the goosebumps all over her tightly tied body. Over and over, I teased her breasts this way, and her movements became more pronounced. She was tugging at her bent elbows, trying to raise them. Her stomach wiggled and her hips bucked as much as they could. But all of this she did slowly, not like she was thrashing to escape. She was simply going with it. The feelings were building in her, and I decided to bring things up a little.

I kissed her forehead, still stroking her with one hand, then kissed her lips, then her neck….

Then I placed my mouth over her left breast and pulled toward the nipple until it was between my teeth in the lightest of grips. Running the tip of my tongue over the caught nipple, Mandy hissed breath into her lungs. As I was doing this, I was still lightly tickling her body. I had let my hands drift lower, and I was wriggling my fingers over her waist on my way down her perfect flank. Flicking my fingers, I abandoned the picks. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to feel her smooth, ticklish skin under my hands. I wanted to feel her warmth, her muscles twitching in response to my touch. I licked at her nipples, making love to her tits with my mouth as she began to respond with more vigor. I kissed her breasts like I was kissing her mouth, open, wet and lots of tongue. Tickling up and down her body, slowly and lightly, I was tempted to dig right in and just tickle the piss out of her. But this was what she wanted for her Birthday, and I was determined to reign in my building passion for this girl.

And she might have had something there. By taking my time and drawing things out, I was getting excited in a way I hadn’t before. I really thought we could last all night like this. My hands were kneading her ribcage as I kissed between her breasts and up her lithe neck. Burying my tongue in her mouth in a passionate kiss, I flicked my fingertips over her waist. The sound of her giggling while her mouth was sealed to mine was exquisite.

After releasing her lips, I hovered over her belly. I stroked a fingertip around her ticklish navel, going into it when I though Mandy might be getting used to the feeling. Looking at the small bikini panties on her, I was tempted to take another step in arousing her. But I knew that she wanted to wait a bit longer. She was excited, yes, but withholding any intimate contact was adding to the sensations flowing into her brain and through her tight body.

But I did want to play, so I hooked a finger under each strap of her panties.

“These are so sexy, love….” I said, and I meant it. This whole thing was turning into nothing short of two people abandoning all inhibitions and diving into the sea of pure sexuality. Everything about her I found sexy.

I pulled at the waistband a little, and rode it over her hips, until the bands that used to run over her hipbones now was straight across in a line that started perhaps two centimeters over her pussy. This created something interesting. The way her belly was shaped, the elastic band going from hip to hip rose about a half-inch above the skin of the lowest part of her belly. It was here that I trailed my finger, disappearing underneath her soft, silky panties and stroking her maddeningly close to her womanhood. The other hand was occupied by tickling her under her arms and playing with her swollen nipples.

“Yeessssss…Ohhhh..Heeheeehheee….oh God….Ahhhh…sssssss…haaahaaheee..”

Mandy’s eyes were closed once again as she dealt with the dual feelings of her tickled body and her growing passion.

“Not yet, honey….not yet,” I whispered in her ear, then training my tongue down her neck, biting her gently at a spot that I knew turned her on.

“OOOhhhhh!…….Heeeheh….OhmyGod…”

Standing up, I started to stroke her legs. Pinching her above the knees got her to jump and squeal a bit. I smiled as I wriggled my fingers over her tied-up feet.

“Oh God!!!! Th-this is sooooo…heeheee..great!……Tickle me baby…..aaahhhhh..”

She meant it, too. For whatever reason, she turned this teasing form of tickling into an erotic sensation. We’d done the hard tickling, and she’d scream and beg, but she could always take it. This light stuff, however, was starting to drive her out of her mind with lust.

I ran my fingers over her soles in a slow meandering pattern. Holding onto her toes, I scraped the skin of her soles and if I found a spot that made her flinch or giggle that much more, I concentrated on stroking it until she just started to get out of control. That’s what I was doing. Getting her just to the point where her ticklishness was getting out of control, then back off and slowly start again.

After a while of tickling my girlfriend’s helpless feet as she moaned and laughed in her bondage, I decided that something was about to get started. I stopped for a moment, stood back and observed my bound beauty. She was gasping in her brief recovery, and writhing in pleasure. I took a thin vibrator out of my dresser.

“You want?” I said, holding it up.

She merely shook her head yes as she closed her eyes again.

I placed the vibrator over her pussy, pressed against the thin fabric of her panties. I wanted it to tease her, not skyrocket her to instant orgasm.

That I intended to extend a tad…

Her reaction to the vibrating sensation around her most sensitive area was unreal. She was….flowing. Her body arched in ripples, and she writhed and squirmed like she was trying to make love to an invisible partner. Her eyes were clenched and her breath was hitching in quick gasps. I placed my mouth once again over her left breast and kissed her nipples, rolling my tongue over and over the nipple. As I was doing this, my fingers were again tickling Mandy’s ticklish armpits and ribs. The sides of her tits were treated to feather touches of tickle-torment as her nipples and pussy were stimulated in an erotic orgy of motion.

As Mandy was getting lost in her sensations, I was feeling it was time to end the first part here. Running one of my tickling hands down her tight belly, I tickled her every sensitive spot on my way down the perfect belly. Flicking the vibrator off the table, I slowly placed my fingers over the skin that was under the waistband of the tiny panties. Tickling her there, I got an immediate reaction out of her.

“OH GAAWWWDDD!!!!!…OHHH.HHAAHEHHEEE…..OhPleaseOhPlease ……OHYESSSSS”

Placing my fingers deeper under her panties, I ran them lightly over the outer lips of her vagina, tickling for a moment, then stroking in a more determined manner. Placing one finger against her part, I pressed in, greeted by the moisture of her lust. The tip of that finger was stroking her slowly, deeper and deeper. Finding her special spot, I brought her home.

Ticking her body with one hand, stimulating her pussy with the other and kissing her deeply, she arched her back and let out a series of long moans. Her clenched eyes were beautiful as her mouth twisted in pleasure. I felt something myself, in the pit of my stomach, watching this gorgeous girl come at my hand. Her orgasm gripped her body, sending her into spasms. I backed off the tickling and stroked her clit, taking her all the way. As she slowed, so did I. Giving her a final kiss, I knelt down and stroked her face and hair.

“Oh…God..that was great!” she panted.

“You should have seen it from my point of view, love.” I said.

“More?” she purred. I knew from experience that my girl was rather multi-orgasmic. Giving her a rest, I went into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine out of our half-empty bottle. Returning, I held the glass to her lips as she drank. Licking the remains off her sweet lips, I looked into her eyes.

“I love you, you know.” I said.

“I do to. I love you, thank you.”

Now, as I said before, we didn’t stay together long, for a number of reasons. But at that moment, we both meant it. This girl filled my soul and lightened my heart. I wanted her. I wanted to make love to her.

But I still wanted to tickle her. She was so receptive that there was no way this was ending yet.

“Bet you’re more sensitive now…” I said.

“Oh, no…you’re gonna tickle me more?” she said, adding a wiggle to her hips that she knew drove me nuts. “You’re gonna have fun, too, aren’t you?”

“Oh, I have every intention, my dear.” And I did.

I went to the end of the table and untied her feet, taking some time to get her giggling again with more tickling of her soft soles. I ran my hands up her legs and the gripped either side of her silky bikini panties. Sliding them over her hips and down her legs, I removed them, leaving my adorable girlfriend’s hot little body totally nude. Taking the rope again, I tied loops around her upper thighs, about six inches above her knees. Running these under the table, I fastened her in a very vulnerable position. Her legs apart, tied in place, waiting for me. Her ankles were no longer tied to anything, but in the position she was in, thrashing her lower legs was going to do her no good.

Besides, I planned on going a little further with my torment this time, and the thought of her kicking turned me on a bit, to be frank.

I straddled her body, my hands on her breasts. Kneading and stroking them, I had my girl cooing again in no time. The tickling returned, with me once more stimulating the ticklish skin under her arms. When I got to her ribs, however, I let her have it a tad more than the last time. I clawed my hands and rubbed her ribs against the skin, tickling her wildly. That’s when she started to let go.

“AAIIGGHHH!!!!OH..HAHAHAHAHA…OHGODOHGOD…HHEHEHEHEH AAAIIII!!!”

I was possessed in tickling her now. Her ribs were my target, but her slim waist escaped nothing as I pinched her sides.

“OOOHHH!!! HAHAHAHHEHEEHHEE…..DDDAAAMMMM!!!!!OOHHH..AAAHHAH!! !!”

My emotions taking over, I slid my body down hers. My hands remained on her sides as my mouth was over her pussy. Gently licking her there, I tickled her belly, lighter now given the added stimulation. It was working. Her body arched as much as it could in the new bondage. She was attempting to rock her hips in rhythm with my exploring tongue. She managed to a point, but her position kept her moving too much. I knew she had little to do but feel whatever I chose to give her.

And I intended to give her a lot.

Deeper into her pussy I probed as I found her clit. Licking it with the tip of my tongue, I heard her breath go into that zone again. Her giggles were mixed with moans as she was tickled and tongued at the same time.

I could take little more myself. Backing off, I stood up.

“I love you,” she said, looking in my direction.

“Me, too, babe,” I replied as I was fumbling with the buttons of my shirt.

“I want you….please?…..Fuck me…Oh God Fuck me….”

Not being a total morphodite, I complied.

I took a few moments to untie Mandy’s legs. I wanted them wrapped around me.

I climbed onto the table and hovered over my love, kissing her lips then joining her in an impassioned twisting of tongues. My mouth slid down her neck, then back to those soft lips. My hips were grinding over hers.

Raising myself on my arms, I entered her. Slowly. She liked that and I knew it. An inch at a time, then back out. Then another inch, then back out. As I was doing this, one of my hands was back to tickling my bound honey. She was rocking back and forth, as I was tickling her harder and faster than I had before. I poked my fingers into her ribs, pinched her sides and tickled the sides of her tits as I made love to her, speeding up my pace and getting into a flow.

Even with her arms still tied down, she was amazing. Her hips bucked and matched my pace as I felt her wrapped around me. Her smooth legs were around my waist and at one point I had lifted her ass off of the table.

Finally wanting nothing more than to explode, I laid down on Mandy, freeing both of my arms. Pounding into her, with her moans and hitched breathing in my ear, I used both hands to tickle up and down her body. I left no part untouched. Her ribs were kneaded, her armpits stroked fast, her sides pinch-tickled. Every nerve bundle I’d found got tickled.

“AAAIIIGGGOODDDDD!!!! OHGODOHGOD!!!!!…HHAHAHHEHEHEEEEEEENNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! OHMYGOAAAAWWDDDD!!…..OHPLEEEAASSEEEE…..PLLLEEEAAAS SEEEEE….AAAHAHAHHHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEYYYEEESSSSSSSS SSSSSSS……..”

My tickling of her trapped body was having an effect on both of us. I felt everything in me begging for release. Giving her on more good tickle on her sides, I plunged my hands into her hair, cradling her face and kissing her deeply as we came together.

For the first time in my life, I thought I was going to die.

The orgasm lasted longer than I thought possible, with it finally trailing off like a train in the distance. I looked deeply into Mandy’s eyes and kissed her again.

I untied her, and we put robes on. Sitting on the couch, we shared the rest of the wine. We talked for a while about how the whole thing felt and such. One thing about Mandy and I, we were very open with each other about sex.

And to wrap up Mandy’s birthday, we went back in the bedroom and were “open” with each other for the rest of the night.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back