• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mass Effect

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
“This must be Doctor T’Soni’s dig site” said Kaidan Alenko as Jane Shepard and her squad approached the circular mine entrance.

“Okay. Remember, we’re not sure whether or not she’s aligned with her mother, so we ask questions first. Keep your guard up though, if their Geth outside; they’re likely to be inside. She took a glance at her squad; on her left was Kaidan Alenko, a marine who had been under her command since she was transferred to the Normandy. On her right Urdnot Wrex, a massive, intimidating Krogan Battlemaster she picked up on the citadel when he assisted them in taking down a gang leader working for rogue Spectre agent Saren.

Proceeding into the mine, they encountered light resistance as they delved deeper in the caves. Finally, they reached the bottom of one of the shafts. Unfortunately, the elevator broke on the way down, leaving them to find another way back to the surface. On the plus side, they found Dr. Liara T’Soni, trapped in an energy bubble on the other side on a Prothean force field. They managed to use a mining laser to blow a hole in the level below her, and took an elevator up to where she was located. The bubble shaped barrier held her aloft in the air, her arms spread out by her sides. When Shepard questioned her about her mother, her surprise made it clear she wasn’t aligned with her, as did the fact that Geth had been sent to take her by force. Looking at her, Shepard, who had a reputation for using extreme methods even when the mission didn’t require them, got an evil idea. With a smirk, she told Wrex and Kaidan to use the broken lift, telling them that it should be able to support at least the two of them, as she was going to need some time to deactivate the field. This was a complete lie, since a quick examination of the terminal revealed that a simple command would shut off the field.

Despite some objection from Wrex, which were quelled when she pointed out the only direction the Geth could come from was a above, and that it would be best to keep that area clear, they left, the elevator indeed going up when only 2 of them were on it, though Wrex’s bulky frame made it move rather slowly. When she was sure they were gone, she increased the restraining power of the field, then turned to Liara.

“I think you’re lying to me. I think your working with your mother to exterminate humanity” said Shepard. This was another lie, as she could tell her surprise was genuine. She truly had no idea what her mother was up to. Ignoring her claims to the contrary, she walked up to the field, and stuck a hand in, discovering that she could move it around freely if she wasn’t entirely in the field.

“Perfect” she thought to herself. “Now I can keep her in here”. Grabbing one of her arms, she lifted it up above her head, where she discovered that she was unable to pull it down. ‘Even better” she though with a smirk. She lifted her other arm up above her head, and took out a combat knife. Ignoring Liara’s sudden cries of fear, she cut off her science jumpsuit, pulling it out of the field, discovering, to her delight, she was completely unclothed beneath it. She took a moment to examine her body. Like other Asari, she was completely hairless, and had perfectly smooth skin. The field held her breasts up, each one forming a perfect mound, and as Shepard slipped off her boots, she saw she had large feet, perfectly smooth, with blue nails.

Then, cutting a strip of cloth from the now discarded jumpsuit, she tied a large knot in the centre, then wrapped it around Liara’s head, the knot fitting into her mouth as a gag.“Now, I know you’re lying. And I’m not going to stop until your admit the truth.” Pretending to be oblivious to the fact she couldn’t admit anything, or even talk with the gag, she slipped off her gloves and began to skit her nails over Liara’s flat stomach. Liara began to giggle into the makeshift gag as Shepherd took cruel pleasure in slowly going over her ticklish stomach, slowly circling towards her bellybutton, and watching fear build in Liara’s face as she approached the ticklish hole.

Then, she slipped her finger into it, and began to wiggle her nail around, causing Liara to began laughing into the gag, as Shepard used her free hand to tickle her neck, making her lean her head to the side, which led to Shepard simply changing sides. She had soon switched to using both hands, as Liara uncontrollably tilted her head back and forth on reflex, each time just leaving herself open to assault on the other side. The increased power to the field made movement all but impossible. Though she had a decent amount of control over her head, the rest of her body was almost completely immobile. She could only bend slightly to the sides, and her movement was sluggish and slow. Shepard took advantage of this fact by kneading her ribs, despite the gag her increase in laughter was noticeable. She made sure not to let up for a second, keeping Liara laughing nonstop. She was having the time of her life tormenting her helpless form.

Liara, meanwhile, was most certainly not having the time of her life. She couldn’t believe that an Alliance marine would be taking advantage of her. She knew full well that’s this had nothing to do with believing her, the gag proved she wasn’t interested in hearing any type of confession, real or faked out of desperation. She felt completely helpless, hovering in the field, and that seemed to make it tickle even worse. When she started to tickle her ribs, then tears began to flow from her eyes.

“You’re the only one who can make it stop. Just tell me the truth” taunted Shepard, enjoying taking away her last bit of resolve with verbal taunting. She accented this by lightly wiggling her nails in her smooth, helpless armpits, and the reaction made it clear they were a hotspot. Even the light tickling brought out a reaction better than her sides had, giving Shepard a cruel idea.

“You know, you aren’t even denying your charges. You’re just taking the tickling. I think you like being tickled. Tell you what. You swear to me that your innocent and I’ll let you go. But if you want me to tickle you, and then don’t say anything, and I’ll tickle you worse, or from your point of view, better, then you’ve been tickled yet.” She then counted backwards from ten, as Liara tried to implore her to stop and give her a chance to talk. When she reached zero, she began to scratch Liara’ soft, exposed pits with her nails, eliciting nothing less than a scream that was audible even through the gag. Liara thrashed as best she could, to no avail, as she was tickled out of her mind, every pass of the nails down her flesh sapping what little energy she had. Just as her vision began fading from laughing up all her air, Shepard stopped, and removed the gag.

“Well, I guess if you haven’t broken yet, you must be telling the truth.” Liara tried to stammer out a reply, but was too short of breath.

“But then again” said Shepard with a smirk “you seem pretty beat. Maybe your right about to break. If I let you go now, then all my work is undone. But If I keep going” she started, slipping the gag back into Liara’s mouth as soon as she had enough air to try and stammer out a reply “then the worst that could happen in some harmless tickling on one person. A necessary risk, I think. And now that you’ve had a breather, you should be able to go on quite bit longer”

“Now, if you are about to break, I guess I should try and finish this as quickly as possible. I’ll have to try some new techniques.” She said as she stepped behind Liara. “I wonder if those perky breasts of your are as ticklish as the rest of you.” It quickly became obvious they were when she began to tickle the soft skin just beneath them, sending her back into fits of laughter. Shepard couldn’t believe just how ticklish she was on her chest. Liara couldn’t believe that this woman was tickling her there. Both, however, were surprised when her nipples went hard.

“Well well, it seems your enjoying being tickled even more then I though, you naughty girl. I wonder what would happen if I did this.” Asked Shepard as she began to tickle Liara’s nipples with her fingers. The answer was surprising. Although she continued to laugh, she also began to moan softly. She couldn’t believe that it felt good, while at the same time tickling so badly. Although Shepard loved the teasing her with something that she hated and loved, she soon decided to explore other avenues.

“Don’t go anywhere” she taunted as she ran back over the the control panel for the field. As she fiddled with it, Liara felt a tingling at her feet. I took her a few seconds. It took her a finger second before she realized her entire lower body was completely immobile. She couldn’t move her legs or feet even a millimeter. Shepard stepped into her view with a large grin on her face.

“Sorry about that, but we can’t have you movie your cute little feet around when I’m trying to tickle them” she said with delight. Lifting up her legs, she brought them so the extended at a right angle from her upper body. She took a moment to more closely examine her feet.

“Wow, these look so cute and soft. I’ll bet they’re so ticklish it’s not even funny. Although your may disagree. In fact, I’m sure you’ll be in hysterics. And look at how big they are. More for me to tickle!” Liara weakly tried to say no, but between her exhaustion and the gag, not even a peep was heard not that it would have mattered. Shepard stretched back Liara’s toes on both feet, and they might as well have been held in place by cement.

Then, she began her cruel work once again. She started scratching her nails down Liara’s big feet. She alternated her tickling so when one pair of nails was scraping down, the other was scraping up. Although she kept changing her speed, she always kept them going at in sync. Sometimes she went quickly, causing Liara to laugh manically, and other times she went agonizingly slow, causing her to give off a constant laugh as she felt the tickling noticeably move up and down her feet.

Shepard then tried out her toes, digging her nails in right at the helpless bases. Pleased with the reaction she got, she pulled her toes apart, as Liara watched in helpless fear. Shepard began to scratch in between them, and Liara began to spastically try and pull her toes shut, anything to lighten the tickling in the slightest. The spaces between her toes were insanely ticklish, and having them tickled while being unable to move her toes in the slightest was driving her literally mad. Shepard, meanwhile, was thoroughly enjoying herself as she tormented the poor scientist, happily humming as she drove her crazy with the nonstop toe tickling. Unfortunately, and much to Shepard disappointment, Liara inevitably started to black out again.

She responded by leaning over and sucking on her toes. This surprised Liara, because not only did it barely tickle at all, but it felt kind of good, and she soon found herself sweetly cooing into the gag as Shepard put each toe in her mouth one by one and gently sucked on it. Soon she added in lick, and although this tickled somewhat, it felt even well, much like when she had tickled Liara’s nipples. In fact, the tickling was only intense enough to make her giggle, and she found that even that felt good, the soft tickling almost relaxing after such intense torment. Shepard’s tongue moved all over her toes, sometimes sucking on a single toe while swirling her tongue around it, other times sticking several toes in her warm, wet mouth and licking along the bases, or even sticking her tongue out and wiggling it in between. Liara soon had moans being mixed in with her giggles.

This didn’t last long however, as Shepard, sensing she had regained her breath, began to nibble her toes, and any enjoyment Liara had having vanished in an instant as the tickling reached new heights. Shepard nibbled right at the base of her toes, someone times one at a time, other times getting multiple notes at once, each one tickling Liara passed any conceivable level. Shepard didn’t care. If anything, she was happier than ever, noticing that this was the limit to which Liara could be tickled, and happily exploiting it. As Liara began to black out for a third time, she was saved by a timely com message.

“Captain” said Kaidan’s voice over the com “We’re on our way back down. The caves are starting to get unstable; the mining laser must have damaged its structure.

“Perfect timing” said Shepherd, thinking quickly. “I just managed to bring down the shield”. As she said this, she pushed the button that would have free Liara at any time, and walking over to her, passed her a spare set of armour to cover up, but not before whispering in her ear “If you reveal any of this to anyone, then this will seem like nothing compared to what I will do to you” she threatened, as Liara quickly covered up. She managed to put her gloves back on and toss the shredded remains of the jumpsuit, including the gag, down a deep elevator shaft uncovered in the mine just as the mining elevator passed into view.

From there, the rest of the mission went fairly normal. The four of them took the ancient elevator up, kicked some Geth ass, and made it out just in the nick of time. And knowing Shepard was clearly cruel or crazy enough to be true to her word, Liara kept her mouth shut.

Commentary

The story was originally going to feature Tali and Ashley as Shepard’s squad mates, having them join in the tickling as a real interrogation, but I decided that the idea of a renegade Shepard tickling Liara under the guise of a false interaction was much more fun. I had no clue how the ending was going to work out, but I wanted to do something different then the usual “and she passed out” or “and then she got tickled for several hours more” most of my stories had, and pretty much though it up as I wrote it.

A very good story. I hope you'll make a few more in the ME setting.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back