• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage Therapy (EXPLICIT)(Fiction- F/M)

Lee47

TMF Regular
THERAPY

I laid naked on the table, under a thin cotton sheet and blanket, on the first day of spring. Soft instrumental music played as I waited for Sara, my massage therapist.

I had been seeing Sara for almost a year, and should have been used to the sight of her entering the room, but my ever-hungry cock still twitched when she walked into our private room. She was barefoot today, another turn-on for me, making my penis jump another inch. 5'4" Sara, her shoulder-length, pixie-cut blonde hair framing her angelic face; delightfully full 38-28-36 figure hidden, yet hinted at, by her medical scrubs; as always, her bright blue eyes lit up when she saw me. I had been in love with her since our first session, but had never dared tell her, for fear that some professional code would mean that she could never see me as a client again; but I could not keep my erection from growing and throbbing every time she expertly massaged every inch of my body, except for the six inches that were aching for her touch. I also had caught her sneaking glances at the tentpole under the sheets as she worked; but I was ashamed at my inability to control my reaction, assuming it was somehow my fault for becoming aroused in what was supposed to be a medical setting; and even when she seemed to be grinning at my aching hardon, I was too embarrassed to know what to say or do... so I just loved Sara secretly, and when she had me turn on my stomach and massaged my glutes, I often came on the table without her even coming close to touching my cock. Nothing was ever said about it- I was so ashamed that I just covered the wet spot with the blanket, and assumed it went unnoticed.

Today started like any other massage. Sara gently ran her fingers over my scalp and down to my neck several times, loosening up my tense muscles; then she softly but firmly rubbed my ears, tugging gently and sensuously at my lobes, making me cry as the emotions that I couldn't let out anywhere else came out here. Great shaking sobs wracked my body as Sara caressed my ears over and over, cooing softly and lovingly to me until I was able to relax again, feeling as if a huge burden had left me. I was completely relaxed; I couldn't have moved a muscle if I had wanted to. As always, the huge surge of negative energy leaving my body had allowed an equal flow of positive to come in, culminating at my penis, which was now standing fully erect and throbbing under the covers.

"It's very warm in here today, isn't it?" Sara asked suddenly. "Will you be comfortable without the blanket?" Not giving me time to reply, she folded the blanket off me and set it aside, leaving me covered with only a sheet, light as a breath, my hairy body and aching cock clearly visible through the thin cotton.

"It's even hotter in here than I realized," she continued, sounding flirtatious but also out of breath as she stared at the pulsating bulge under the sheet. "Do you mind if I get more comfortable, too?"

Without waiting for an answer (though there was no possible way I could have said "no"), Sara pulled her top off over her head. She was braless beneath. Her natural 38-C breasts, pale, heavy and conical, with large pink aureolas and small, hard, erect nipples, were everything I had dreamt they would be. Below them, her sweet belly curved gently down to the waistband of her pants, which she then took off, leaving her wearing only lacy pink panties. She grinned sexily as she watched my eyes drinking in her beauty, my penis the only part of my totally relaxed body that was able to react to her nudity- and was it ever reacting. A wet spot had already formed on the sheet at the head of my cock where it was leaking pre-cum, and it felt harder than ever in my life.

Sara walked back to stand above me, where she started massaging my chest, while her heavenly breasts gently surrounded my head. I was completely helpless to move as she stroked my chest, then my stomach, her strong but gentle hands moving lower and lower down my torso towards my throbbing prick. I was helpless as an infant, but with the knowledge of a man, completely in love with this beautiful woman and her gorgeous full breasts.

As she caressed and stroked me, Sara kissed my lips, slowly and firmly, her tongue slipping into my mouth. Then she kissed down my chest until her teeth fastened gently onto my left nipple, making me gasp in pleasure. At the same time, she moved so that her right nipple was at my lips. I opened my mouth instinctively and started suckling like a baby. Sara moaned around my nipple and sucked just as hard. I felt a jet of cum shoot out of my aching cock. After a time, Sara shifted so I could suck her left nipple and she, my right. I was in heaven. I had no sense of time passing. There was no urgency. I did not even care, at that moment, if I got to cum or not. Sara was in total control of my body, total control of my orgasm. Her hands, her mouth, her body, her desires ruled me. I would cum if and when she wanted me to. Unlike any sexual experience I had ever had, instead of straining towards orgasm, I was completely and utterly relaxed, totally passive, totally receptive. I was an object, a toy for her to play with. It was the most erotic feeling I had ever imagined; to think that this beautiful woman could want me enough to seduce me this way, that I was handsome enough, that my body aroused her enough that she wanted to play with it like this. I was a living, breathing sex toy. I was hornier than ever before in my life- yet at the same time I was detached, floating, letting my body feel these sensations while my mind relaxed and watched it happen.

Sara took off her pretty pink panties and climbed onto the table, kneeling above me, throwing the sheet aside to reveal my throbbing erection. Her strong, gentle hands slowly stroked lower on my abdomen, now caressing and massaging my hairy mound and the base of my dripping cock. I could feel her hot breath on my shaft as she knelt astride my head and lowered her wet pussy to my mouth. Any doubts I might have had about how aroused she was were dispelled as her heady, musky aroma filled my nostrils. Her clitoris peeked from her dark red lips, surrounded by a neatly trimmed "V" of reddish-blonde pubic hair. She brought her pussy lips to my mouth, kissing me; then she gently touched her clit to my lips, just as her nipples had done before. I responded as I had then, sucking her clitoris gently into my mouth until I could touch it with my wet tongue, hearing Sara moan softly. She began gently massaging my heavy testicles as her hips worked up and down, moving her clit around my lips. All I had to do was slowly lick and suck; Sara used the motions of her pelvis to put my lips and tongue exactly where she wanted them, until her body began to heave and she started gasping for breath, her body shaking atop mine. Her gasping sobs went on seemingly for hours, until her juices flooded my mouth and she let out a series of shivery cries as she reached a sweet climax.

Then Sara's hands, slick with oil, started firmly stroking the root of my aching cock and contracted balls as her hot, wet tongue started delicately licking the tip of my cock. Her heavy breasts pressed against my belly as she slowly, slowly, slowly took more and more and more of my penis into her mouth. The aroma of her still filled the room as she slowly ate my cock, while she still lovingly massaged my hairy mound. Sara stroked firmly, lovingly, down my perinium, until she was sliding her well-oiled finger into my rectum, where she began gently stroking my prostate. Together with her achingly slow blow job, this brand-new sensation finally sent me over the edge, and my cock exploded with what felt like gallons of hot cum, which Sara eagerly swallowed, licking and sucking, until at long last I was finished.

Sara lovingly kissed the head of my cock, then kissed her way slowly back up my chest to my lips. Then, still beautifully nude, she started massaging my tense leg muscles and down to my feet, where she again sent me to heaven. My cock, which had never really gotten soft, grew stiff again as she lovingly stroked all my most tender spots, working up the inside of my thighs, rubbing my penis and balls, finally sliding her body up my legs until my oily cock nestled between those spectacular breasts. She rubbed her pink nipples over my glans, kissed my sensitive head, then rubbed me up and down her cleavage until I exploded again. She rubbed my semen into her skin like a lotion, then straddled me, kissing me deeply and sliding me into her wet ****, riding me until she came again. Finally, she reversed and rode me backwards so I could look at her gorgeous ass while she gently stroked and played with my balls and her clit at the same time. This third time we both lasted much longer before we finally came yet again.

At last, Sara laid down with me on the massage table, sexy, nude, beautiful, snuggled safe in my arms on the first day of spring. We agreed that the next appointment should be at her place...

Can't believe there hasn't been a reply to this...

works for me!

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back