• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Hyenas Gathering Experience!!

MistressMia

Verified
Hello all!!

I'd like share my very 1st tickle gathering experience with all of you that are curious as to how it went. First of all, the Hyenas Club hosted a very down-to-earth style tickle gathering. The gathering took place last night in a hand picked location down in South Jersey. I was a bit anxious as it was going to be my first gathering and on top of that, my new Husband was going to come face to face with a crowd that knows a little more about my tickling experiences than maybe even he does! (I don't really know if he's read any of my past stories, although he's more than welcome to if I could ever find them again!)

Anyway, to say the least, my Husband's presence added a slight twist to my anxieties. All of these worries were quickly disarmed as soon as I met the Hyenas crowd. If you've never been to a tickle gathering before and would like to try it, the Hyenas are highly recommended in my book. Above all, they'll make you feel at home. To put it into perspective, all we needed was a fired-up barbecue grill to complete the cozy atmosphere.

There was a lot of tickling and laughing and some well needed conversation breaks. I didn't get tickled, however I did a lot of tickling! My long, French-manicured finger-nails did a lot of "walking" over smooth, vulnerable and exposed flesh. Oh boy! Lot's and lot's of tickling!!!...mmmm. TTD and Jen are rrrreeaaallly special ticklees he-he-he...>evil smirk<

As I said before, I didn't get tickled (only an occasional quick tickle-wrestle with my Husband on a sneak tip). However, I did get to restrain and tickle-torture Mr. Mia! Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever restrain AND tickle-tortured my own Husband! (ironic isn't it?) Oh, he is sooo sweetly hypersensitive in all the right places (which is everywhere). It was a very sexy moment for us (having an audience and all). And yes everyone was clothed!!! get your mind out of the gutter...this is a tickle event not an orgy! Orgies are scheduled for a different day (just kidding...)Joke!

Anyway, my Husband's revenge will be taken this evening (Sunday). The Hyenas revenge will be taken...? At the next event that I am able to attend!! The real question here is, will you be there?!...

To be fair, non-smokers be warned there are a few chimneys in the vicinity! Maybe they'll work something out for future gatherings...(hint-hint). No offense to anyone, it's all Love, it's all Real. With that said, I urge you to find out more about the Hyenas as soon as possible. The Hyenas are currently accepting new members, please email NJJen for info (do NOT email me I can't help you). Become part of the cozy, flame-free Hyenas Club for real-time tickling (it compliments this Forum nicely).

Be well and Happy Tickling!
;)

Last edited:
Mr Mia gives two thumb's up

As alot of people here know of or know my wife , Mistress Mia, I would like to take a second to introduce myself. I am Mr. Mia or Lord Protector. Well that said , hello all you ticklers or ticklee's.
My experience with the Hyena's was pretty much the same as Mia has said. I was apprehensive at first, but the people there made me feel right at home. I had a great time and would highly recommend one of these gathering's to anybody who has thought of going , but didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised by my experience there.
The Hyena's respect your limitation's and are fun to be around. After all, we are all fan's of tickling , and that is what it is and should be, FUN !!!
In conclusion, the door wasn't answered by somebody with their marriage tackle hanging out. Nobody was naked orpushed into something they didn't want to do. If you're thinking of going to a gathering of the Hyena's, stop thinking , and just go.
I have to get ready to avenge Mrs. Mia. Maybe i'll let you know how that went;) LP

OOOhhhh Sh@#$*%t!!!!!!

.....Mr. Mia sounds like he's going to do some damage!!!
If you all don't hear from me for a while, I'm probably recuperating.

Lord Protector (aka Mr. Mia)

Welcome to the TMF! Seeing your post here is a pleasant surprise, Sweetheart.

"Take pity...and be merciful, m'Lord Protector" ...worried knitted brows; big brown, puppydog eyes and a quivering bottom, full lip...:(

Last edited:
Wow! Mia! That's amazing that the two of you, especially your husband(!)-hello, mate! Major welcome!!!-were so open and daring!!! All I can say is you both are very inspiring and encouraging, having the courage to just jump in like that!!!! I've been possessed by this....proclivity....as long as I can remember and I've never had the guts to attend such a gathering!!! Maybe next time!!!

Mia and Lord Protector (damn right!!)-congratulations on being so cool, not to mention your beautiful wedding (what spectacular pictures!!!!).

Attachments

• 307767_190701781014005_142228415_n.jpg
    307767_190701781014005_142228415_n.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 2
It happened!!

Hello All,

My first tickle torture by my Husband took place last night. Read about it in the Stories section of the Forum. Enjoy!!;)

Attachments

• 100_0055.JPG
    100_0055.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 956
Hyenas Gathering

Thank you so much for the wonderful accolades, Mr. and Mrs. Mia. We loved having both of you there. Mistress, your fingernails are deadly. I can't wait to feel them again. WEG
Lord Protector, your toes are delicious. Hehehehe.
The gathering was wonderful and I got to go to a level of sub space that I have never been before. Too bad it was after you left, Mia. I know you wanted to witness that.
BTW, just to clarify, TTD is the Hyenas Owner. For member information and further gatherings, please contact him at [email protected]

Attachments

• batgirl_tickled_by_huntress_by_oekakitickles-d4op2ej.jpg
    batgirl_tickled_by_huntress_by_oekakitickles-d4op2ej.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
  • The Ticklish Rogue Barefoot.jpg
    The Ticklish Rogue Barefoot.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Zatana Tickles Black CanaryBARE.jpg
    Zatana Tickles Black CanaryBARE.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BlackCanaryTicklesZatana.jpg
    BlackCanaryTicklesZatana.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 0
  • z (5).jpg
    z (5).jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 1
  • VUpinup1_PG08.jpg
    VUpinup1_PG08.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Vellicatrices_Unlimited_No__4_by_MTJpub.jpg
    Vellicatrices_Unlimited_No__4_by_MTJpub.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Vellicatrices_Unlimited_No__3_by_MTJpub.jpg
    Vellicatrices_Unlimited_No__3_by_MTJpub.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Velli 2.JPG
    Velli 2.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • vellcatrices_unlimited_preview_by_mtjpub-d2ympry.jpg
    vellcatrices_unlimited_preview_by_mtjpub-d2ympry.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Danger Girl in Danger2.jpg
    Danger Girl in Danger2.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ChunLiViperTK1.jpg
    ChunLiViperTK1.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Slumber_Party_Tickle_Fight_by_TheBandito.jpg
    Slumber_Party_Tickle_Fight_by_TheBandito.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 1
  • TicklishPedicureShieldPINUPSMALL.jpg
    TicklishPedicureShieldPINUPSMALL.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 1
  • pinup_2_for_the_ruthless_4_by_oblesklk-d34qqrf.jpg
    pinup_2_for_the_ruthless_4_by_oblesklk-d34qqrf.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 1
  • wonder woman underarm tickle.jpg
    wonder woman underarm tickle.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Batgirl tortured by Ivy.jpg
    Batgirl tortured by Ivy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
Mias first Hyenas (Tickle) Gathering..

Thanks Mia for your post, you thoughts and your kind words. Also thank you for coming. It was great to meet you and your newly wed husband!
I hope to see you again real soon.

I am glad you both felt comfortable at the gathering as I had assured and promised you that you would and I always keep my promises.

The Hyenas Club is and will be everything it is set out to be and more with members like you and those we have thus far.

Thanks again. See and talk to you again soon!

Sincerely,

TTD

Ps. I Promise to hold you to your promise that you made prior to leaving the gathering that YOU will be the tickleee at the next gathering you attend.

Muhahahaa!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back