• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

music?

Greetings once again, fellow ticklers and ticklees out there!

I saw someone post this question awhile back on the newsgroups, so I figured I ask all of you the same question here: Anybody here ever have music on in the background while you're tickling or being tickled by someone? If so, what's your preference if any? :)

The Rhythm Doctor

Music

I personally.listen to Faith Hill and Jennifer Lopez rather loudly so that my neighbors don't hear what's going on.

Attachments

• 20150813_204811.jpg
    20150813_204811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h07m47s97.png
    vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h07m47s97.png
    566 KB · Views: 226
  • vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h07m06s192.png
    vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h07m06s192.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 172
  • vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h06m44s242.png
    vlcsnap-2015-08-17-00h06m44s242.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 148
I don't know. I recently purchased a tickling video that had music in the background. The music kind of ruined it for me. Where tickling is involved, the only music to my ears is the laughter of the ticklee. Even squirming makes a pretty sound!

I personally like silence best because it adds to the mood of the tickle torture.It gives it kind of an eerie feeling to the room. If music is your thing, I would recommend some loud music without words or with few talking in it. Not a song your ticklee knows well, because that distracts them from the tickling part.

Silence is Golden

Have to agree with featheroom...part of the delight in heightening the ONE sense of ticklishness is by creating a greater focus on the sensation of touch and removing all the other the sensory distractions.

However, one time I had a tickling partner who found music to be very sensual. We talked about it, and I actually made a recording of music that acted as kind of a tickling soundtrack. It was all very atmospheric, and a combination of jazz, classical, and electronic pieces. The first few were low and slow (the anticipation..the tying...the moving in for the attack), then lighter with a little rythym (for the sensual beginnings) all building and culminating to a faster and faster pace (though never hitting club-like speeds of 115bpm...lol). It was nice, and it was different and effective, but overall it almost felt scripted.

Viva variety...

:D

My ideal music to listen to while tickling is I guess you would call Latin or Carmine Muranda like music. Alot of percussion. Shakers and whats the instrument that sounds like scratching? And that percussion that sounds like sandpaper being rubbed together. This music and percussion sounds very "tickly" to me. Like Charo saying "coochy coochy". Next time there's an old Carmin Miranda movie on, just dream.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back