• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Favorite Tormentor: The Reward (M/F, Explicit, Orgasm Torture)

GarnettRose

TMF Poster
I promised to write a reward piece to my previous punishment piece here https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/my-favorite-tormentor-and-secret-torment-m-f-mature.436731/

You truly are a devilish tease Sir. I knew that when I met you at 16…in a church of all places, I knew it when we went on our first, albeit super awkward date at 19, and I knew it when I accepted your proposal to be yours so long as we both shall live. You are a true sadist my love. When I catch your ire, intentionally or unintentionally, you have this look that you throw in my direction that drives me mad. Your cerulean eyes narrow and your pillow-soft lips break out in a crooked smirk.

It's a look that says,“You’re about to be in big trouble little miss, just try me.” And oh, do I adore trying your patience (playfully of course). I am a brat at heart. You knew that when you married me. I love a good punishment, but what I love even more is the opportunity to earn it. To be a smart ass, knowing that each turn of phrase risks spidering fingers along my sides is…maddening. I know I can be a little shit, when I mouth off, when I don’t take care of myself like I know you expect, and even on the days when I let my own melancholy take root and turn grey my self-perceptions. It is in these moments that you delight in bringing a smile to my face…whether I want you to or not.

We’ve been together 8 years, plenty of time for you to find every nook and cranny that makes me scream with laughter. It’s a knowledge that you take advantage of daily. In the car, at the dinner table, as our bodies are locked in an intimate embrace where the line between a giggle and a moan becomes a fading gradient. We have been together so long, and yet each ticklish attack always comes as a surprise, lighting up my nervous system like a starry sky. You delight in the reactions you pull from me, and I delight in giving them. To know that in those moments, when you have me lost in laughter, that I am the sole point of your attention…is intoxicating. If tickles were a drug, then yours would be my heroin.

Tonight I was in rare form, on my best behavior for once. You have always enjoyed showing me off. I will admit my self-esteem is utter garbage, but I think at times, that makes you want to dress me up even more. You show me off as if I am your prized jewel, and in those moments…I feel it too. Tonight was simple, at least it was supposed to be. I was to dress up in your favorite dress. The teal velvet number with spaghetti straps and a cut that makes my curves stand out like no other. Underneath I have on my favorite pair of fully-fashioned stockings, the backs of my legs lined down to my ankles where they are met with a Cuban heel, and my nicest pair of leather flats. I feel beautiful for you, and your eyes look at me as if I am the moon lighting up the night sky.

As we walk out of our front door, you gently lean towards my ear, your warm breath sending shivers down my spine as it caresses my terribly sensitive ears. “You look gorgeous tonight baby girl. When we get home later, I am going to peel off that little dress of yours and give you a little treat,” you whisper.

I gasp as the combination of your tickling tease and devious promises send a rush of molten metal straight towards my core. The night hasn’t even started and I can already feel the tell-tale sign of wetness in my lace panties. Walking towards the car, as you open the door for me, your hands sneak a quick grab of my waist making me squeal as I get in.

I spend the majority of our date on edge. The anticipation of your next touch almost as overwhelming as the actual tickles. Dinner across from you is torture as you trace the toe of your shoe against my stocking clad feet. My shoes taken off under the tablecloth just as you had instructed. I struggle to reign in my reactions as we are surrounded by other couples. I manage to keep a straight face as the waitress takes our order and it is the hardest thing I have ever done.

“Siiirrrr,” I whisper in mock protest.

“Yes darling?” you reply with a grin, your maniacal attentions never ceasing.

I flush with embarrassment, the thought of being caught at once mortifying and so arousing. , “Y-y-you’re drihihiving me crahazy,” I giggle quietly, my hand covering my mouth in a vain attempt to stifle my reaction.
Your smile never fades, and this oversensitive game of footsie is going to break me if we don’t get our check soon. Mercifully we end our dinner and seat ourselves in the theater after a short drive filled with wandering fingers at my sides.

The dark anonymity of the theater is no reprieve. For two and a half hours I nearly draw blood from biting my lips as your fingers draw looping curves along the inside of my elbows, my neck, and so near my underarms that I barely keep from screaming in the second act. You know the places that are just sensitive enough to drive me insane with ticklish lust, all the while never taking me so far that I cause an interruption. The actors work hard to perfect their craft after all, and you always have had a fondness for the arts.

At last, after hours of torment, you open the door of our home and I know the real fun can finally begin. All at once, your playful smirk morphs to a more dominant glare. I am at your mercy tonight and I can’t help but moan in anticipation. Your hands grasp my chin firmly, forcing my gaze to yours, stormy blue.
“Here’s how it’s going to go darling,” you start, your voice calm and collected.

“I am going to make both of us a glass of water and by the time I’m done, I want you stripped of everything but those lovely stockings and your collar. When I come in you better be on your knees waiting or I might not be so nice with my plans tonight.”

A part of me wants to test you, to sit on our bed fully clothed, and see what sort of punishment you cook up for me. Last time I disobeyed you, I lost my voice after you tortured my feet with an empty fountain pen for thirty minutes.

You and I both know that I am a brat at heart, but I have been on edge all night, and want nothing more than to finally be allowed to cum. If you are truly cross with me…I might not cum for a week.

I make quick work of my dress and shoes, placing them gently on the chair in our room, neatly folded. I turn the heavy metal chain around my throat until the O ring faces forward. Most days it sits on the back of my neck looking to all the world like a regular thick chain necklace, only in the privacy of our bedroom does it become a symbol of your ownership of me.

I am not long on my knees when the door opens with a creak. Your eyes meet mine and a look of hunger crosses your face. You walk quietly up to me, your hands firmly grasping my hair until I can do nothing but look into your hypnotizing gaze.

Leaning forward you whisper in my ear, “I have a fun game planned for us tonight dear, and if your really good…I’ll give you what you’ve been begging for. I want you to get your pretty ass up on the bed, lie on your tummy, and I am going to tie you down. You’ll see what happens next.”

I obediently take my position, my limbs tied spread eagle to each corner of the bed with our under the bed restraints. The weight of leather cuffs and metal buckles are a tease and a comfort. I will be taking what you give me, and unless I say our secret word, I won’t be able to do anything but take it.

I gasp as I feel the smooth chill of satin across my face. You’ve taken my sight tonight, and I shiver for the intense touches that deprivation is sure to bring. I relax into the comfort of our marital bed, laying in wait for your first promised attack.

You chuckle as I hear the sound of our bag of tricks being opened. “Oh, and one more thing to make this interesting,” you say, your tone betraying a grin.

I gasp as I feel the satin smoothness of silicone against my pussy…it can’t be.

I can almost sense your grin widening as you place our magic wand vibrator underneath me, the head of the toy resting just underneath my clit. You truly are a devious man.

I moan as you leave a trail of kisses and bites along my ears and neck, all the more sensitive in your enforced darkness.
“Here’s how it’s going to go. I am going to tickle every inch of this delicious body as I please, and if you’re a good girl and take it, you get to have your favorite toy to keep you company.
I gasp and grind my **** against the warming silicone, its still head offering little stimulation, I jerk as you slap my ass.’

“Ah ah ah,” you admonish, “The game doesn’t start until I turn it on dear.”
I let out a long sigh as the wand is turned onto its lowest setting.
“Ohhhhh, thank you sirrrrr”, I moan.

“Don’t thank me yet darling.”
In an instant, my moans become peals of laughter as you pounce on me. Your fingers furiously scrabbling against my waist.

“AHAHAHAHA SIHIHIHIR,” I laugh, thrashing in my bonds.

It is in that moment, I realize the devious purpose of my vibrating companion. With every tickling jolt, every thrash, my pussy grinds against the teasing toy, lighting up my core with electric pleasure.

I can sense you grinning as my laughter is interspersed with moans.

“Let’s play a little game of counting my tickle girl’s ribs,” you jibe, your fingers playing me like a concert piano.

I squeal, the feeling of your tapping fingers sending me into a sensitive frenzy.

“Siiiihihir hahaha ooohhh goddd pleeassee,” I laugh and moan.

“Please what dear, tickle those pretty armpits of yours?” you respond, cheeky bastard.

“No no no no, pleahahahese sirrr, its toohoho much,” I force out, my hips grinding against my companion even as I wait on edge for the next attack.

“Don’t worry dear,” you soothe, “I’ll be sure to turn up your little friend too. Let’s see how hard you can take it before that little pussy of yours gives out,” Without pausing, you turn it up to its highest setting, kissing me on the cheek as my moans crescendo.

You don’t hesitate to move on to my next torment, delighting in my screams of pleasure and mania as you dig your evil fingers into my ultra ticklish underarms. Under normal circumstances, I rarely raise my arms above my head for fear of your devious attentions. But tonight, with my arms secured to the head of the bed, I can do nothing but thrash, each movement adding to my pleasure, as you explore every inch of one of my most sensitive places.

“Ahahahaha Siiirrr please please please hahahave meerrrccyyy”, I beg at the top of my voice. I flush head to toe as I realize the cacophony of sensations is quickly hurdling me towards climax and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I feel the weight of your thighs straddling my lower back as you wreak havoc on my upper body, your head leaning towards mine to whisper teasing taunts into my vulnerable ears.

“Tickle tickle tickle darling,” you tease, knowing that your words make the onslaught of torture all the more maddening for me

“Ah ah ah Sir please, I-I-I’m getting close,” I moan, your torturous attentions somehow doubling my body’s sensitivity.

“Oh sweetheart, do you want me to stop, just let you have one measly orgasm and be done,” you mock, your hands massaging my shoulders as you wait for my reply.

“Sirrrrrrrr,” I keen. I am so close, and I want nothing more than for you to flip me over and kiss me with your plush lips as I tumble over the edge. But that is not in your plans for me today, I realize with a shudder. My stomach drops as I realize my predicament. You’ve stopped tickling me, but my torment is far from over.

“Sir please! Please! Don’t do this! I have been so good for you,” I beg, though it falls on deaf ears.

I feel the curve of your smile against my neck as you suck what is sure to be a line of bruises across my pale neck like a collar I can’t take off.

“Cum for me darling,” you whisper, holding me tight as I start to shake, a long moan evidence of my pleasure.

My panic spikes as the vibrations continue. It’s toomuchtoomuchtoomuch, and the weight of your body offers little comfort as my desperate screams pickup in intensity.
“I can’t, I can’t I can’t!” I cry, fat tears trailing down my cheeks, making a mess of the makeup you called beautiful only a few hours earlier. Your teasing laughter, amused by my suffering, only adds to my affliction.

“You’re my little toy aren’t you darling?” you mock.

“Nonono! I-yes, ooooohhhhh,” I whimper as a second orgasm overtakes me.

With every passing moment in this torturous predicament I grow quieter, my screams having tired my poor voice until all I can do is whimper and sob as a third, fourth, and finally fifth orgasm takes me over into the point of erotic pain. The words "I can’t come anymore" and "please", the only language I seem capable of.

After my fifth orgasm, I breath a sigh of relief as you finally have mercy on me. The toy turned off and taken to our shared bathroom to clean. I sag into my binds in exhaustion, my whole body an exposed wire. I feel so sensitive that even the caress of our cotton sheets is maddening against my frayed nerves.

I calm as you walk towards the cuffs on the bed, patiently waiting to be released. My stomach drops as I hear the rhythmic sound of “tut tut tut”.

“My poor angel, did your mean sir make you cum too hard?”, you taunt, my breath quickening as the sound of your heavy footsteps draw farther from me and towards an unbearable destination.

I am frozen in terror. My feet are already the most sensitive part of my body, but after this much overstimulation, I might as well sign my last will and testament now because I don’t know if I could survive your devious intentions. But hey, if I die, at least you get the insurance money. Optimistic thinking I guess.

“You’ve had your reward darling…now it’s time for mine,” you say, the lack of footsteps ringing in my ears like a death knell. And with that, my fate is assured. With no time to beg, you set about completing my most desired torment.

“AAAHAHAHAHAAAA SIIIHIHIHIRRRR PLEEHEHEHAAASSEE, IT’S TOOHOHO MUHHUHUCH.”
I scream and thrash in my binds with a renewed vigor as your fingers scrabble across my arches. You planned this sir. You teased me all night, took my sight, tied me down, and did everything in your power to make me as sensitive as possible before bringing me to my ultimate destruction. There is no where I can go. No amount of squirming will hide my vulnerable soles from this torture.

“Such pretty pink soles you have dear, gee I wonder why they are so sensitive today,” you jeer, a smile coloring your words.

My breath catches as you hold back the toes of my foot with one hand and make me wail as you spider your fingers along the joining of my toes, trapped from wiggling.

I can’t take it, I can’t. You have given me everything I needed tonight, you have taken your precious jewel to own and my nerves burn under such adoration. From my toes, to my arches, to the sides of my feet, you play my sensitive spots as if you are the conductor and I am your willing orchestra. Eventually, even the most ticklish of lees run out of energy, and you know our fun has come to a close when my laughter turns to silent cries.

My body is trembling in its binds and I…have given in. You have my ultimate submission, tickled and used until I am nothing more than a shell. The satin blindfold is soaked with tears when you finally restore my sight. The lights are thoughtfully low and I smile as I feel you looking down on me with adoration. You are my everything, and you never cease to give me what I need. Even if I can’t ask for it.

You make methodical work of the cuffs. Releasing each limb and gently massaging them until I am free and relaxed. It won’t be long until I succumb to exhaustion, still you make sure I have what I need. Ignoring my protests, you watch with care as I finish the water provided and am tucked into bed. Even when at your most sadistic, eventually I will be faced with the caring man I fell head over heels for at 19. I love you ardently Sir, and though your rewards come with a price, I cherish every perfect moment.

FIN

Last edited:
its a fantastic piece written, on an experience you had with your husband and master, it felt very intimate to read, not bad at all, for someone staying up so late to read it, clearly when you wrote this you while you were in the correct mind space and its is reflected in your choice of words and details, thank you for sharing a very intimate moment between you and your husband it was beautiful to read.

In my humble opinion, you two have what only can be seen as the perfect relationship! I wish you both many years of happiness! ;)

its a fantastic piece written, on an experience you had with your husband and master, it felt very intimate to read, not bad at all, for someone staying up so late to read it, clearly when you wrote this you while you were in the correct mind space and its is reflected in your choice of words and details, thank you for sharing a very intimate moment between you and your husband it was beautiful to read.
As always, I appreciate the warm regards Prince.

Great stories and even better writing! I can see you started dating young. Do you have any tickling experiences with anyone besides your husband?

Wonderful story, and once again, artfully expressed. BTW, I’m with bwilson in wanting to know what tickling experiences you’ve had with anyone else? Thanks for posting.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back