• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mytheroptera: Meg & Brondolph (M/F)(Nudity)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
HOLY CRAP HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!..........................yeah yeah I know I havent done anything in A LONG time......things really havent been going so well lately....doing artwork for the tickling community is honestly something I just don't have any time for right now, so sorry to all those people with requests on the back burner. I actually started drawing this one at work of all places, starting as a sketch on lined paper. I had one full day today after work and was already in gear with this piece, the ideas flowing and all so I just wrapped it up in one sitting.......the background could've come out better....ah well....

Meg the Half-Giant and Brondolph the Dwarf are two characters I think I'm really gonna like. For some reason I always found the idea funny of the couple with the dominant little guy and the amazon goddess girl who's the submissive....well submissive in the relationship context anyway......Kind of a walking riddle. Meg is member of the Seelie Court's Royal Guard and a fierce warrior, but loves to be dominated by someone she loves. Shes a true "gentle giant"......with titanic strength that gets her into a lot of trouble.....Brondolph is a knight and ambassador of House Stonehilt, layed back and lighthearted as well as having tickling, foot and giantess fetishes.

I'll be sure to make a post soon that explains most of the backstory to this series. I hate making references when no one knows what it means....:p

They're both loosely based on a real couple I knew in High School. He was the smallest guy on the football team and she was about 6'2"......

Attachments

• Meg&Brondolph.jpg
    Meg&Brondolph.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 2,275
Last edited:
Nice drawing !!, i like how you draw the feet, they look appetizing !!. Thanks you for sharing Cheshire_Cat_21 !! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

You never fail to give us a completely original piece of work, Cheshire. Very well done, I look forward to how you continue using these two.

Obviously a mismatch relationship. I reccomend therepy with weekly cerebral massages.

Awesome stuff Cheshire! The concept is one I've always liked too. Can't wait to see more like it.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back