• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No S4 Project This Year

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've already started getting instant messages from people inquiring about it and wanting to be involved so I'm just going to get this out of the way. As it stands right now, due to other things occupying my time, there will be no S4 project this year.

If anything changes, the necessary parties will be contacted.....thank you...

Rightfully so in my opinion. Last years was okay, but it was like a giant bubble that was about to pop. If there is an S4 project this year, I think I'm gonna stay on the sidelines art wise.

fair enough. I think I'd need the hiatus for some personal things as well. If anything changes, you know who to call. ^__^

daww and i whas kinda itching for it but understandble

It seems thing are much busier these days for everyone... ah well...

But if anything changes, I'll be ready...pencil in hand... :D

I can understand. The two preceding S-4s have required a herculean investment of your time, talent and effort; such sacrifice must be carefully shepherded through lean days if we're ever to see any more suchlike. Even if you never did another, you could take a world of pride in the miracles you've accomplished! I'll stand ready for the call to come again someday!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back