• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lessons in Paying Rent Tickle Torture (F/F)

feathertkl

(I had such a great experience writing my last story. I wanted to put out another one! Also comment below if you'd want a follow up!)

Since her parents retired and moved away, Brooke had been making extra money renting out their house. She was strict about paying rent on time, never wavering in her expectations. Her best friend Brittany, a fairly tall 5ft 7inch but shy person with glasses and strawberry blonde hair, inquired about renting the house to live in. Brooke was reluctant, not wanting to risk damaging their friendship by being taken advantage of. Against her better judgment, she eventually agreed.

Soon enough, Brittany began to fall behind on her rent payments. At first, she was just a few days late. Then, one month went by and the rent check didn't arrive at all. Brooke was furious, but she knew she couldn't confront Brittany right away. She needed to teach her friend a lesson about responsibility and the consequences of not paying her bills.

One afternoon, when Brittany returned home from work, she found Brooke waiting for her in the living room. "Where's my rent money, Brittany?" Brooke asked sternly. "I'm sorry, I've been having a rough time at work and just haven't been able to scrape together enough money," Brittany replied sheepishly.

Brooke narrowed her eyes. "I've heard that excuse before, and I'm not falling for it this time. You're going to have to come up with a better plan to pay me back." Brittany shifted uncomfortably under her friend's gaze. "I-I don't know what to say. I'm just broke."

Brooke paused, considering her options. She knew she couldn't just kick Brittany out on the street, but she also couldn't continue to let her friend take advantage of her generosity. Finally, she came up with an idea. "Fine," she said, a sly grin spreading across her face. "I've got an idea for how you can make it up to me."

She led Brittany into the bedroom, where two large, burly furniture movers were waiting. "Gentlemen" Brooke announced. "I want you to make sure Brittany here learns her lesson about responsibility." The movers nodded in understanding.

"What is this Brooke?" Brittany asks with major concern

The movers grabbed Brittany roughly, one on each arm, and dragged her across the room to the bed. Brooke smiled coldly as they secured her arms over her head with rope to the headboard and her ankles together resting on the footboard "This should do nicely," she said, examining the knots. "Now, you're going to stay here until you've paid me back every cent you owe me, plus interest."

Brooke gave the movers a generous tip before instructing them to leave the house. Leaving the two girls there... alone

Brittany squirmed helplessly beneath her bonds, panic welling in her eyes. "Please, Brooke, I'm sorry. I'll find a way to make it up to you, I promise."

Brooke nodded, unconvinced. "I'm sure you will," she replied coldly. "In the meantime, you can think about what I'm going to do to you." She looked around the room looking for inspiration which she found hanging on the wall.

Brooke smiled wickedly as she picked off a feather from a nearby dreamcatcher. She stood over Brittany and began to tickle her neck, making her squirm even more.

"Heeyyy heeheeeheee you stop that" Brittany giggled as the feather caressed under her chin.

"Or what?" Brooke teased, tickling her harder. "You'll what, tell HPD on me?" She arched her eyebrow playfully.

Brittany's giggles turned to laughs as Brooke continued to torture her with the feather. "Alright," she finally managed to say, "I'll... I'll do anything."

"Oh ho, are we getting desperate now?" Brooke purred, enjoying the power she had over her friend. "Maybe you should have paid me my rent and I wouldn't have to do this." Brooke pulled up Brittany's t-shirt slightly and danced the feather tip on her smooth and pale tummy

Brittany bursts into laughter "NooHOOO AHHHAAAAAHA Stop it!"

"Or what?" Brooke asks with a playful grin.

She slides the feather up and down Brittany's tummy, teasing her. "You know, I could make you work for your freedom. I could have you scrubbing the floors, doing my laundry, maybe even cooking for me." Her words send a shiver down Brittany's spine. "Or I can just keep this going"

Brittany glares at Brooke, trying to decide if she's serious or not. Her stomach flips as the feather tickles her again.

After a few minutes, Brooke stops the feather tickles giving Brittany a chance to breath.

"Ok...ok...you made your point...now let me loose. Its not funny anymore." Brittany says catching her breath.

Brooke smiles as she climbs on top of Brittany straddling her hips and looking right at her. "Oh no, my dear. You're not just going to talk your way out of this."

Brittany looks at her wide eyed with fear. Brooke raises her hand and wiggles her fingers in a threatening manner. Brittany shakes her head, imploring her not to do it. Brooke hesitates then plunges her wiggling fingers into Brittany's armpits , tickling her furiously. "AHHAH HAHAHAHHAAAAHA OOHHHHOOH HAHAHAHAAAAHHA"

Brooke tickles her underarms mercilessly with a big smile plastered on her face. Brittany bucks and squirms underneath her as the fingers skitter all over her hollows.

"HAHHHAH STAHP!! I-I'll do anything," she gasps, tears streaming down her face from the laughter. "PLEEEASSSEEE P-please, stop!"

"You tried taking advantage of me. So now, I'm making you very sorry." Brooke answers while continuing.

Brittany thrashes beneath her, tears streaming down her face as she tries to catch her breath. "OOOHKAYY..I'm sorry...I'm SOORRRYY..HAHHAHAHAHAAA" She whimpers

"You want me to stop tickling your armpits?" Brooke sadistically asks

"Yess HAHAHHAAAA YEHHEEESSSS HAHAHAAAHHHAAAA" Brittany screams

"Then, you'll have to ask me to instead tickle ...your feet" Brooke says raising her evil eyebrow while unrelenting her tickles.

Brittany's whole body tenses, and her eyes go wide with fear and horror. "NO!" she screams, tears streaming down her face. "PLEASSE..please don't tickle my FEEEHEET..."

Brooke grins, amused by Brittany's desperation. "Oh, I think I will." She continues to ware down her victim

Brittany was desperate. She was quickly running out of breath, she couldn't take it anymore on her underarms. She started nodding her head "OOHO ok..OKHAAYYY"

"Ok what?" Brooke asks, her eyes narrowing.

"HAHAAAHAHAAA T-TICKLE HAHAHAAAH My feet." She relents , tears streaming down her face as she finally gives in.

"Your BARE feet?" Brooke sadistically inquires, grinning wickedly.

Brittany was realizing just how evil her friend is being. But she had no choice but to agree "FFFINEE HAHAHHAAA Tickllllee my bAARREE FEEEHEEET" she cries

After a few more runs of her fingers, Brooke finally stops the tickling. Brittany pants as the sweat drips off her fore head. Brooke softly removes Brittany's fogged up glasses from her face. She leans in just above her, almost touching noses.

"Now give me a kiss." Brooke says softly, her breath tickling Brittany's nose. Brittany looks at her friend with a mix of anger and confusion. "What?" she asks, still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, come on. You can't just tickle someone mercilessly and then not expect a little something in return," Brooke says, batting her eyelashes. "It's only fair."

Brittany sighs, feeling a mixture of anger, embarrassment, and exhaustion. She reluctantly leans in and presses her lips against Brooke's, feeling the heat and wetness of her mouth. As they kiss, Brooke's hand moves to caress Brittany's cheek, their lips moving in unison, exchanging saliva. Brittany tries to focus on the sensation, trying to forget about the torture she's just been through.

Brooke has always had a mad girl crush on her friend and now it seems she is living out some sort of fantasy.

The kiss ends and Brittany was hoping Brooke may have forgotten about the feet tickling thing...she was wrong.

Brooke slides off her and walks towards the footboard where Brittany tied together feet waits for her. Brooke begs for her not to do this "

Please don't tickle my feet. I'm so sorry about the rent. I'll pay on time , in full from now on. I swear!" Brooke sighs and slowly, seductively starts to rub her fingers on Brittany's shoes. "Ticklish, are we?" she teases, her breath warm against her skin.

Brooke then slowly removes Brittany's size 9 slip ons to reveal a pair of thin yellow poke-a-dot socks . She rubs her fingers against the socks, feeling the softness of them. "Mmm, these are just as ticklish as I thought they'd be." She slides her fingers up and down Brittany's soles, causing her to wiggle uncomfortably. "And these little toes...so ticklish." She tickles each of Brittany's toes, making her giggle uncontrollably.

"Not so fast. You promised me bare feet.." Brooke says as she slowly peels away her socks to reveal her slightly big but very shapely, soft and supple bare soles. "Oh my, are these ticklish or what?" She runs her fingers lightly over her arches, making her squirm. Then she moves her fingers down to tickle the sensitive ball of her foot, causing her to kick and writhe. "Oh, and these toes!" She tickles each one, making Brittany laugh uncontrollably.

"NOOOOHOOO PLLEEEAHEES NOT THEEREEE AHAAAHHAAAHHHAHAHAA"

"Well, you're just going to have to take your punishment like a big girl," Brooke says with a devilish grin, running her fingers up and down Brittany's arches.

Brittany thrashed and bucked as her toes wiggled like mad . "NOOT MY FEEHEEET" she begged, her face a bright red. "IIHHII I WILL PAY YOU BACK HAHHAAAAHHAAHA, I SWEAR!"

Her pleads fell on deaf ears as Brooke picked the feather back up. She watched it sway gently in front of her, teasing her with its soft touch. "Now, now, don't be such a baby," she chided, her voice low and seductive. She began to caress the feather tip on her smooth arches , eliciting an overwhelming reaction from Brittany.

She continues to stroke the feather up and down both soles equally until Brittany's toes are curled and her muscles are taut.

"Now for these big toes!" Brooke used the stem of the feather to draw circles Brittany's big toe causing it to flutter as she howled in laughter . "OHHOH PLEEASE STAHP...PLEASSE...I'LL DOO ANNYYTHINGG AAHHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHHA HEEEEHEHHEEE OOHHHAAAHHA..." Brittany begged between gasps for air.

"I think I'll take this over rent, anyday!" Brooke chuckled as she continued to tickle and tease Brittany's feet. She moved the feather up to her other big toe, rubbing it back and forth against the sensitive skin, making her shudder with laughter. "Oh, you're such a ticklish little thing!" she teased, enjoying the power she had over her friend."Maybe I should take off my shoes and socks and we can interlock our toes" she playfully teased, already imagining the ticklish sensations they could both experience. She slid her fingers between Brittany's toes, tickling the sensitive skin as she went. "Or maybe I should just tickle your soles with my tongue..." she whispered, her breath warm against her skin.

Brittany could feel herself losing control, her body becoming more and more limp from the tickling. "PLEEASE DON'T DOO THAT...IT'LL BE TOOO MUCH...I CANT TAKE IT...AAHHAHAHAHA..." she managed to gasp out between fits of laughter. But the look in Brooke's eyes told her that she wasn't done yet. She put down the feather and gently ran her tongue up Brittany's left sole, starting at her heel and working its way up to the ball of her foot, tickling her mercilessly. "Mmmm, you taste so sweet," she purred.

As Brooke's tongue continued its assault, Brittany felt her own body begin to respond in a most unexpected way. A shiver of pleasure ran down her spine, mixing with the ticklish sensations and making her whole body tingle. "BUUHH-Brooke!...s-stop..." she stammered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart. But Brooke knew exactly what she was doing, and she showed no signs of stopping.

Her friend's touch had become more insistent now, her tongue dancing across Brittany's sole with a newfound urgency. Brittany arched her back, helplessly writhing beneath the onslaught. "I-I can't take it..." she gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Oh God, Brooke...please..."

Brooke smiled wickedly, her tongue swirling around Brittany's sensitive arch. "You can take it," she whispered, her breath hot against her skin. "You're taking it all...right now." With one last flick of her tongue, she sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Brittany's body.

She pulled away, chuckling as Brittany gasped for air. "There, there...I think that's enough for now." She sat back on her heels, admiring the flushed, beat red look on her friend's face.

Brittany was soaked with sweat and her bare feet coated in saliva. Brooke thought to herself that she should probably release her now. But then a thought flashed across her brain.

If she's this ticklish on the usual parts? How ticklish is she ...on her private parts?

Brooke smiled with a sadistic grin at the still helpless Brittany who looked up at her with terror behind her tearfilled eyes

TO BE CONTINUED

Good stuff! Would be great if you made a follow up with her being forced to pay rent in this manner from now on!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back