• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedi Ticklers

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
Has anyone out there experienced a Pedicurist with latent Ler tendencies? I know for many, a pedi session tickles. But did you ever feel that the Pedicurist was going just beyond the line, and was enjoying tickling you?

I have heard of one case actually.

Please share your experiences!

I didn't think this was such a rare thing... or maybe it's just the lack of interest on the board(s).

I've never heard of it, but I've often wondered about it.

People who have a tickle tendency, and then end up in a career where they have to in one way or another, touch people in areas that could potentially have ticklish spots.

I would assume that this could be a potentially "dangerous" situation, as if you are accused of doing something improper while on the job could end up with termination.

...and it wouldn’t take much, would it. If you had two people who were on the same side of the fence, so to speak I guess it would work out.

So, no stories out there?
I have often thought of getting a pedi myself, but I'm scared I wouldn't be able to control myself...

job satisfaction

to answer your question, here is a woman who seems to get great job satisfaction from using the foot scrubbing tool and rendering her helpless clients hysterical. absolutely no mercy is shown to ticklish ladies in her chair

Attachments

• Screenshot (702).png
    Screenshot (702).png
    702.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot (736).png
    Screenshot (736).png
    732.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (701).png
    Screenshot (701).png
    701.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (704).png
    Screenshot (704).png
    617.6 KB · Views: 48
Nice... thanks for the post johnjo2.

Looks like they both had a nice time.

Any male lees had this done?

I don't know if they're enjoying it, but you can see a lot of videos like that on You Tube for guys getting a pedicure.

I'm sure that the Pedicurist ends up going as fast as she/he can through the ticklish phase of the procedure.

Of course I would dissuade this... haha... my fear is having an orgasm.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back