• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relax with Red! (Country Red Riding Hood)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Howdy ya'll!

Heh... As you can see, I'm still in a "Hillbilly chick" chick drawing mood... :D

As I was looking up hillbilly sayings and stuff for my own amusement, I happened to remember a particular favorite cartoon of mine by Tex Avery titled Little Rural Riding Hood

The character that you see is "Country Red", an apparently Hillbilly version of Little Red Riding Hood and the complete opposite of the beautiful "City Red" which is the more well known version of her in the cartoons. I decided to give her a chance in the fetish spotlight...

<b> If you have time, please watch the cartoon if you haven't seen it already. It's only 6 minutes and it's pretty funny too! </b>

Here it is...

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20035692SzKgqSeQ

And now for pic scenario time!

On her way to her grandma's house to give her some moonshine "nourishment", Country Red stops for a little rest in a clearing in the woods. A passer-by (in this case "you"), quickly shuffled through the trees. The traveler's stride continued unbroken until the most marvelous of distractions was caught within view. A huge pair of pretty bare feet stared back at the traveler, a skinny local female hid behind them, like a person playing hide and seek. "Howdy!" she calls in a thick accented voice.

The traveler shyly goes to her and asking for directions to the city as a shortcut through the country has proven fruitless. Staring at the stranger, Country Red lazily points with her big toe in the proper direction. "I'll bet you going ta see dat there City Red Riding Hood ain't ya? The stranger nods shakily but seems oddly fixated at Country Red's feet to which she gave a great unorganized guffaw.

"Heh, I know all 'bout folks like you. Yer one of them there city 'feet fet-tish folks' and all. Yer the 20th one this munth! It always happens when I sit rite cheer too! I ain't in much of a hurry... and if you ain't either... why don't you come an' join me fer some fun...

The stranger finding less and less of a reason to rush to the city the more she spoke had moved in closer to happily oblige...

The rest is left to your imagination...

There's just something about tall gangly cartoon chicks with hug feet that is just so appealing. From country Red to Olive Oyl, skinny cartoon chicks with big feet just equal "YES!" Country red's prehensile feet just scream for fetish ideas...

This pic just took me a day and a half to do (got started on it Yesterday afternoon)... I figure it looks great in such a short amount of time... I've, taken steps to make her face a tad more appealing... I think that went well too... :D

SPEAKING OF SKINNY HILLBILLY CHICK WITH HUGE GORGEOUS FEET... DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEW ANABELLE TICKLE COMIC (YOLY) MADE BY... THE OZ... DISTRIBUTED BY BY MTJ PUB...

Anyway...Please let me know what you think!

"Country Red and related" are (C) to MGM and Tex Avery.

Everything drawn colored and written by me... The Bombers

:D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back