• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Furry Tickling (X3)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I've recently discovered I am somewhat into the whole furry thing so I opened up a whole new side of the Cheshires World...

#1: I was originally going to make Kate the main character in the Furry storyline but am now redeciding. Heres a tender moment with her boyfriend Cid...

#2: Kate again, this time with Jessy and Jake, her favorite pair of swingers..

#3: Came up with the image first, then the character name. Shiela the red kangaroo girl and her "admirers"; Cody and Joey the Wallaby brothers..

Attachments

• CidandKate.jpg
    CidandKate.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,350
  • KateJessyandJake.jpg
    KateJessyandJake.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 1,408
  • ShielaandWallabies.jpg
    ShielaandWallabies.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 1,538
I've noticed this has been here for a while, but not ONE word has been mentioned about this AMAZING talent gone into these pictures, I for one LOVE furry art, and this is just the stuff I look for. They're brilliant...

Nice to see someone likes it. Didnt think there was a big enough of a demand for this stuff outside of the male oriented furry tickling material like over at Kyle the Dragons furnation page...

Last edited:
I really like these, especially in your 2 1/2-D art style. Furs are ticklish people too! :D

I've actually been thinking of doing some furrys myself. Good job here. ^^

I'm particular impressed by the backgrounds. Did you make these yourself? The third piece was obviously made with a generator program, I forget the name.

Last edited:
Yeah, the first one was just a trick using multiple layers with varying transparencies, the second was a simple gradient fill command (both on Photoshop) and the last one was generated on Bryce 3D. I had drawn that last one (like most) without a background but felt it needed more than just a special effect for a background. I actually have a few pre-made enviroments I developed that I can just change the angle of the camera to reuse in quite a few images. I've used the same "dungeon" background in about 5-7 pieces already, just changed the light source and camera angle.

Sometimes I feel like thats a cheap way out. Like many "character driven" artists I have a real hard time with backgrounds and perspective. But I have been working on that. On the other hand, the vividly colored 2-D art with the 3-D or computer generated backgrounds seems to have become my signature style....LOL

Last edited:
I understand what you mean. We focus so much on the characters being high-detailed and accurate that the backgrounds suffer or we don't draw them at all. Its like that for alot of artists. Its really just a matter of expanding while maintaining the same quality as before. It can be pretty tricky however.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back