• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(REPOST) Meeting with Halibel

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
After looking at my art in my computer I realized that there were still art that got lost with the database crash. For threads need to be reposted, here is the first one.

The second and third part of the meeting with Halibel got lost with it, so I'll upload it.

First part.
SPOILER IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER MASK

In this part of the meeting Halibel enjoyed the previous sesion with Raven http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=47539 and after revealing her mask she ask him to have more fun, so the next to ask is that she shows her resurrection, right?

Here it is

SPOILER IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER RESURRECTED FORM

And here is the third part with her resurrected form an a little story.

------------
BACK-STORY
------------

First picture

Halibel was feeling the strokes of Raven's feathers on her feet, this was driving her crazy but she was enjoying it at the same time, what had Raven told her to say so that he releases her? Even she couldn't take it anymore she wasn't sure of wanting to make it stop, it seemed that this sensations were making her to release any tension or bad feelings she could have kept inside.

Raven on the other hand was making the best posible performance of his feathered wings, every stroke was searching to drove Halibel to even more loud laugh if it was posible, and he was enjoying this too, so much that he wasn't thinking on the question he had made to her before.

After more of this fun Raven stoped and looked at Halibel while she was trying to recover her breath:
R: Phew, did you enjoyed this as much as I did?
H: <arf> <arf>... I ...am... exhausted...<arf>
R: You have to rest, I'm going to untie you
H: <arf>...o...ok...<arf>
While Raven was releasing Halibel she was still making litle giggles, she still hasn't recovered her mental hold. She didn't care either, because she was feeling really well.

After some rest Raven remembered the reason of the second session:
R: Ah! It was that, I told you to show me your resurrection.
H: Humhum, yes. I remember now.
R: Are you going to show it to me?
H:Just look
Halibel stood up, she grabbed her sword holding the edge down and she released it.
H: Attack... Tiburon!
As a esphere of water engulfed her she get out of it on her released form, looking at Raven she then asked.
H: Now, what do you think about it?
R: It's cool, appearance related I prefer how you looked before but still it really fits you. On the fighting side you are now releasing a lot bigger power. Now you have to be an incredible oponent.
Halibel drew an smile on her now uncovered face
H: Why don't you test that?
R: What do you mean?
H: You can't fool me, I am sensing a lot of power coming from inside you, a lot more than this bird appearance could never have.
R: Hehe, I see that you have noticed it.
H: You have a resurrected form?
R: It's not like that, I'm not a hollow, but the true is that I can change between this form and my real, and to unleash my powers I have to be on my real form as you suspected.
H: Then I want you to fight me in your real form.
R: Wow, I don't know if I will be able to keep up.
H: Hum hum, try it. I think you have more than you think.
R: Well, let's see. Could you bring me that bag before?
H: What is inside it?
R: I have my clothes there, I prefer to fight with them on. Besides I don't think you will like to fight me naked.
H: Hahaha, it make sense, you are not wearing anything now. No problem for me, fight as you feel better.
After that Raven revealed his form, he prepared himself and then the two got ready.

Each one looked to the other eyes and then the fight began.
After some Halibel's brutal assaults Raven was holding up agaisnt her.

---------------
Second picture

The two friends were stuck in their clash. The building were they had been before was totally destroyed, hollows that had came following the colision of the two powers were there looking the fight in the front lines.

Raven could hardly keep up with Halibel, she was fast, strong and her water based attacks were amazingly effective. He was putting everything he got.

And Halibel, even she was keeping the upper hand, was really worried about the fight, something strange had been happening during all of it. She was totally sure that some of the destroyed building had tried to crush against her during all the fight, a lot of the hollows that had came attracted by their energies got in her way and even attacked her, she was sure that even her own body betrayed her during little amounts of time during the battle. Not only that, Raven wasn't too strong for her and his speed could be managed by her, but he always knew where to strike, he attacked a lot less than her but he always was catching her off guard.

The battle kept going untill Halibel landed a brutal strike at Raven's body, he fell on his right knee and kept his head down.

H: That has been the weirdest fight I've ever had. You really fought well.
R: ...Hum, I can't believe I will be able to use it...
H: What do you mean?

Raven stood up and two black feathered wings appeared on his back, a some kind of energy dress appeared on him, and his face expresion, specially his eyes were totally diferent.
H: So you still got something hidden in your sleeve.
R: This will be my final chance.
H: Then try it!

The two of them attacked and all went white...
When Halibel opened her eyes she saw Raven on the floor at her side. He was again totally normal, without that strange power from before.
H: What the hell was that!?
R: Hehe, if I tell you you'll laugh at me.
H: What do you mean?
R:Well... I can control how to use this power, how much keep it activated, when to stop using it... I can control all of it but one thing... I can't control how to unleash it.
H: You're kidding me, don't you?
R: Nope, and even I try to comprehend it, I can't arrive to and answer. Maybe you realised something about it. What did you feel of it?
H: It was strange, it wasn't an elemental attack, it's wasn't any kind of normal energy either, it was weird...you were void at one moment and then in the other you were full of this force you had created.
R: Like creating something form nothing...
H: Yes, and I felt like if it was your will that created it.
R: Um...I suppose that someday I'll know how to control it.
H. That's not fair!
R: Um...what?
H: I want you to fight me using that power from the begining.
R: Haha, I would like it but I really don't know how... I suppose that means that the fight it's over.
H: Ouff, it was fun but a bit short...
Raven then got an idea.
R: I think we can have more fun, put in front of me.
H: Um? What have you think?
Halibel sit in front of Raven with her back looking at Raven, He the grabbed her with an accurate movement like a wrestling move. When Halibel wanted to react she was trapped by Raven's arms and legs.
H: Hey! The fight was over you said that!
R:Well, in that case this is "another" fight
H:A...another...fight? How?
R:Yeah! I'm using my tickling treatment wrestling move #1 on you.
Halibel saw how Raven's free hand came to her belly, she was waiting the intense tickles he gave her before, but this time Raven's fingers danced gently over her belly, this caused her not only a very gentle tickling feeling that was driving her crazy, it was causing her very pleasant sensations.
H: Oooh God... hihihi pleaseehehe don't tickle me like that
R:Why not?
H: Becauseehehe this tickling is toohohoho..oooum, too pleehehesant...
R: You want me to stop?
H: Hehe...Please...keep doing it.
Raven kept tickling Halibel this way, litlle giggles where getting out of her mouth between some squeals produced for some pinching in her belly that Raven made when she wasn't expecting it, like everytime she closed her eyes.
While he kept his fingers dancing around Halibel's belly he begin to talk again.
R: Have you ever thought on leaving Aizen's army.
H: Why would I?
R: It's just... I don't know what he is planning, but... I think that, for him, all of you are only pawns on his chess board. He doesn't care about any one of you, and he will send you to death to get what he wants without any doubt. The first three espadas, all of you look diferent from the other hollows, I don't think that you really want to be weapons for a crazy shinigami.
H: Hum hum ... this worrying it's too kind from you.
R: So?
H: Sorry.
R: Why?
H: I choosed this life and I won't leave it. It's my will and I want to get til the end of it, if I have to die in this path, that's what I'll do.
R: I can take profit of this situation to make you change your mind.
H: You can't do that. It would be so unfair!
R: Hahaha, yes, you are right.
H: You really were going to do that?
R: Of course not! But I still think that you should leave Aizen behind before it's too late.
H: Hum hum, thanks for worrying about me.

While Raven kept tickling Halibel she asked Raven the next:
H: Raveehehe I have threehehe partneeheheers that would enjoy some fuuuunn. Whaahahaha do you thiiihihihink about iihihiiit?
R: Three partners? Um... if you help me to gave them the treatment I can take care of it.
H: Niceee for meehehehe.
R: Ok, when I have it ready I'll tell you.
H: Okeeehehehahahaaaha.

----------------------

Hope you re-like it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back