• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Request: Birdy The Mighty (*/F feet, pee)

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Repost Request by Mirthgoblin.

Be aware that the following pic has urin, pee, piss, etc in it. Now that's out of the way, this was a request done a long time ago. I was told to do Birdy in a not so mighty way. I was inspired by an thread back in the day that gained momentum where girls pee themselves while being tickled so I incorporated that into the pic. This one is during my high point of pencil coloring.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Birdy.jpg
    Birdy.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 534
Oops!!! Ironically, on the previous image I had, I couldn’t tell urine was involved!

0_o Really, really not my sorta thing. But, many thanks and kudos to you anyway for posting it! I really appreciate it, and I’m terribly sorry I couldn’t comment on it!

LOL, no problem Mirth, that's why I put the disclaimer in the first place.

Repost Request by Mirthgoblin.

Be aware that the following pic has urin, pee, piss, etc in it. Now that's out of the way, this was a request done a long time ago. I was told to do Birdy in a not so mighty way. I was inspired by an thread back in the day that gained momentum where girls pee themselves while being tickled so I incorporated that into the pic. This one is during my high point of pencil coloring.

Enjoy!

Nice little drawing. Great scenario too. Any more?

Sinisterly,

Boris

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back