• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[RPG Maker VX Ace] Audrey's Adventure

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
This is a very old project my old friend started. The old writing interactive story around this character is gone though. So I will be starting the project back up again although in a video game sense. Now for a bit of an introduction for the game.

The fantasy world, Noel, is in an era of peace. There is no evil within this world, but a sinister evil plans to invade this world and turn everything upside down. However, that is for another game. This game will revolve around one of the thirteen heroes named Audrey and her little fetish.

Audrey is a fearsome red hair half blood elf and half human. By proving herself to the Emperor, she was selected to be one of the destined heroes to defend him and the meaning of justice. And if needed, save the world from evil. Although with no evil at hand, Audrey is tasked with many missions to aid the people all around the world. Although, one mission stood out from all the rest.

A task to head to the region, Escela, Audrey has to resolve the strange kidnappings. But little did our hero know that this region is ruled by many monster girls. These monster girls (mamono) have many, many desires they wish to bring upon our hero. Although our hero also has her own desires to do things as well. Tickling.

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOT IN DEVELOPMENT ANYMORE!

I am posting this for now so I won’t need to type up the information once I finish Chapter 1/Part 1 of the game. I will briefly talk about the features that the game will offer. Obviously, monster girls will be in the game and you, playing as Audrey, can get a chance to tickle them or get tickled by them.

Now the game will be heavy on foot tickling, but there will be a lot of tickling in general. It’s also heavy in lesbomancy (lesbians), but there are some graphic content that suggest/talks about sex as well (man and female, male and male, rape, etc). Now there are other graphic materials in the game, but there will be disclaimers for certain scenes if you hit them. Overall the game is +18.

Now this will be also heavy on F/F tickling, but I will squeeze M/F tickling here and there.The scenes themselves will be quite lengthy. And somewhat descriptive, depending on one’s definition of “descriptive,” I digress. Let us get on with some of the features.

-Tickets. These tickets can be used to summon a creature, or being, to join your party. The enemies you will be facing will become harder and harder, and Audrey (only being one person) will not be able to handle such sheer strength by herself. Tickets can also be used for “special services.” In the game you will stumble upon a certain area where you can trade a ticket to do something.

-Mining Feature. This will help you get more gold. Because items will cost a lot.

-Getting your own house! This has a very nice feature in it, but I won’t state what.

-A lot of quests (haven’t counted them yet). There will be quests that you can easily find and do, or quests that you can miss.

-Several alternate endings (not even there yet, but just saying).

-A lot of cutscenes for tickling. Some you have to unlock, some you get when losing, some you get randomly… it’ll depend.

-Exploring and backtracking. There are some stuff you might need to do before advancing and the game stresses this out by exploring most of the places.

-Might feature anime/video game girls from different worlds.

For now, that will be all I will state. I’ll edit this post once I finish checkpoints for the game. And I'll post pictures... when I get the chance to draw some for the cutscenes or post pictures of the game...

EDIT:

https://mega.nz/#!yiADUQqb!6RADpBwcP...CybxfJOdskxGlk
You can test this game here. Understand that I have stopped working on it and started to work on my new project (which does alot of thigns more smoothly compared to this old version). With that being said, you lot can play it if you want to, just that its old

Last edited:
That sounds like a very interesting concept! Good luck with it!

It's very long to create your own game!

But you have good ideas so it will most likely be a good game!

That sounds great! Especially knowing your stories on DA!

And focus on feet is definitely always welcome :D

Sounds like an ambitious project. I wish you the best of luck with its development.

Due to most of assets being in RPG Maker VX Ace, I will cancel this project. It will take me a long time to redo most of my work, so I have moved on from this project sadly. I am, however, working on another project though (that will be posted on here in a bit). Compared to this one, that project is progressing smoothly.

https://mega.nz/#!yiADUQqb!6RADpBwcPv-XDmazy0p4Pc6VEFCdiCybxfJOdskxGlk

I was looking back on it, and there are a couple things that were noteworthy. I think. Don't know. It's not complete, stopping at several progressions, but if anyone wants to play it- you can.

Can't remember how many tickle scenes I wrote out, but there are a couple. If you have any concerns/questions, I'll try to help out as best as I can. If I can remember them since it has been years? 2-5 years when I worked on it?

Working on my new project, and I will most likely post pictures of it on that thread.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=83053

are you not suppose to be able to progress in the forest or did i somehow break something?i picked up many quests and the maze is still blocked by this black stone even though i have the alraune quest also the slime game over cutscene just says "Test ugh work you stupid son of a bitch I hate scripts!!!" intentional or not still kinda funny

Huff, that one is a bit difficult to play, since as player you can never know which parts are implemented and which are buggy / not explorable.

The scenes I did find were quite enjoyable though, and the implemented parts must have taken quite some effort to create.
(Hint for other players: Use that slime card you get by defeating slimes)

A polished version (that clearly states which stones/blocks can't get removed in this version, and removes some bugs like the black stone ones) would probably make it much more enjoyable. :)

Will you try to finish that game at all?

By the way.What's wrong with assets in VX ace?

Last edited:
Will you try to finish that game at all?

By the way.What's wrong with assets in VX ace?

I doubt I'll finish the game. Moved on greatly to the new one (which is a ton better in terms of smooth gameplay/better works with scripts and me making it easier on my end and player).

There are small snippets that have to be adjusted due to slight dimension differences with the picture usage and etc. That part isn't hard, but some of the custom sprites I used in VX Ace cannot be transferred to MV so easily. Like the Alraunes and some other monster girls. The only way to go through that is to make custom sprites with MV settings, but I'm not a sprite designer. Now in terms of the programming and scripting, I could continue the game, but at the same time, the scripting I did within the game itself is just a huge hassle since it wasn't really neat in a way. I would have to figure out how to dumb it done or improve it, which means backtracking instead of moving forward.

Overall, it was a game I worked on when I had the time to (and when I had VX Ace), but my other project is just an improved version (Although debating about the new game since its gonna have a lot of stuff from other things).

Huff, that one is a bit difficult to play, since as player you can never know which parts are implemented and which are buggy / not explorable.

The scenes I did find were quite enjoyable though, and the implemented parts must have taken quite some effort to create.
(Hint for other players: Use that slime card you get by defeating slimes)

A polished version (that clearly states which stones/blocks can't get removed in this version, and removes some bugs like the black stone ones) would probably make it much more enjoyable. :)

Yeaaaah- I would have noted it if I was somewhat on it still. I just uploaded whatever it was without any say so. Don't worry, the new game I'm working on will indicate where it has stopped and what to do.

The game wasn't clean/polished nicely in a way to know if you did something right or if you're stuck there or hints. In the new one I'm working it, it will clearly give you a path without a say so (unless I put one in there). If you like this sample/old game, just wait for the new one. Sample of it may come out... during the summer-ish?

Sadly, I have to readjust a lot of things again since I adjust the game dimensions from 640x640 to 1280 x 720 or something. Gah.

And thanks for trying the game out though (even if it wasn't finished)

are you not suppose to be able to progress in the forest or did i somehow break something?i picked up many quests and the maze is still blocked by this black stone even though i have the alraune quest also the slime game over cutscene just says "Test ugh work you stupid son of a bitch I hate scripts!!!" intentional or not still kinda funny

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that. I can't remember what to do exactly, might want to try what dalfgan said about using the ticket- that might clear it up, but I remember that I was trying to use a script to play a scene if you get downed, but I think I over complicate it all. I seriously can't remember the Alraune one unless I never truly finished it. Yeah... it's been ages since I test played it. But still, thanks for trying out my game though

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back