• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and Lisa 2: Mothers intuition (part two) F/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Previously...

When Amanda Briggs the brunette hotshot lawyer discovered her daughter was being reguarlly tickled tortured by two fellow college students Amanda decided revenge was the only answer. Amanda went to the home of one of the girls, Lisa, but Lisa was no home so Amanda settled for the brownish redhead mother instead. After tricking Anne, the red head, into being tied up Amanda stripped her of her clothing and tricked Anne again into finding out where she was most ticklish. After Anne let the secret slip Amanda broke her promise once again and decided to give Anne's a feet a right royal tickling...

-------------------------------------------

"MAH-HA MAH-HA MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA" Anne laughed in ticklish insanity as Amanda's ball point tounge slipped around her left sole.

It had been going on for over two minutes now. Not the tickling of her cute little feet, that had been going on for several minutes. The introduction of Amanda's tounge on the most ticklish spot on her body was not a welcome surprise for Anne. Anne had never had her feet licked and would've done almost anything to have kept it that way had she known how much it tickled.

Anne was tied to the bed but she sat up right. Her butt touched the head of the bed as did her back when she was bucking away from it. Anne's arms were streched out to her sides and her wrists tied to the metal railing on the bed head. A pillow sat behind Anne's head to stop her from causing an injury to herself while thrashing around in mid-tickle. Anne's legs sat out infront of her with s soft rope firmly keeping her ankles tied together. To top it all off she had been stripped of her clothing and a very vengeful woman who had only just discovered she had a tickling fetish kneeled over Anne's legs, put her hands on Anne's ankles and used her body wait to keep her feet from moving. The woman's name was Amanda and she licked furiously at Anne's most ticklish spot, the soles of her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Annes's laughter was loud and fast as her went up and down and side to side. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMAGAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA

Amanda licked a licked as Anne's wet toes wiggled and spread crazily to try and stop the wicked moist tounge that tickled them so. Amanda couldn't get enough of the taste of Anne's sweet little feet, she licked as fast as she could while listening to the perfect music that was Anne's tickled laughter.

"HAHAHAHAPAHASTAHAHAHA" There was no way Anne could form words or 'please', 'stop' or 'god' as sweat and tears ran down her face.

"Oh Anne." Amanda said as she sat up and stopped the tickle torture. "I'm enjoying this to much...I love your little feet..oh my god..heh...your screams and laughter are gorgeus."

Anne didn't say anything she just drooped her head and let out a few giggles as she tried to catch her breath. Amanda, who still sat with her back to Anne, couldn't take her lust anymore and began stirpping her clothes from herself. Amanda unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to the ground which was shortyly followed by her bra which revealed to huge milky white breasts with nipples errect for africa. Next Amanda rolled onto her back and threw away her shoes and socks, then her black pants and as quickly as she could her moist panties.

"Now Annie." Amanda said with a grin as she turned to Anne wiggling her fingers. "Lets see what you made of."

Before Anne had a chance to protest or catch anymore breath Amanda kneeled over Anne's thys and ran her fingers under her underarms once more.

"AhHa..noaHa Ha Ha Ha Ha" Annes laughter was nowhere near as loud as her foot tickling laughter but it tickled none the less. "Ha Ha Ha Ha pleeeesaaha Ha Ha"

Amanda changed posistions rapidly with her right hand but kept her left focused on Anne's ticklish bouncy breasts. Amanda's naked black curls began to glisten in the sunlight through the window as more moisture formed on her bush. Amanda's eyes sat wide with glee as she watched Anne flick her head from side to side as her entire upper torso recieved a full on tickling.

"Oh God Annie! Oh God!" Amanda screamed with delight as she began to girate her hips back and forth, pushing her mound against Anne's thys. "Annie! Oh God Annie! Laugh for me Annie!"

Suddenly Amanda dug all ten fingers into the sides of Anne's breasts as she cupped her mouth around Anne's right nipple and licked like a starved animal. Anne burst into futher hysterics at the feeling of both the fingers poking her breasts and the cold wet tounge whipping around her nipple.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEEA HA HA STAAHAHAPAHA HA" Anne tugged weakly at her ropes as her legs flopped around behind Amanda "NAH HA HA HA HA NOOOHOHA HA HA HA"

"OH GOD ANNIE!" Amanda screamed as she flicked her head back with her mouth wide open still thrusting against Anne's thys while tickling her ribs at top speed. "OH GOD ANNIE! I'M GANNA OH I'MGANNAI'MGANNA AOOOOOAAHHHHHHH"

Amanda stopped tickling and fell onto her back on dueve. Amanda lay writhing in her orgasmic state while Anne sat gasping for air. Amanda gripped at the blankets as she pushed her feet into the pillows she had placed out of the way at the head of the bed before. As Amanda's orgasm died down she summoned the strentgh to sit up and examin the state her ticklish little friend was in.

"Well...huh...Annie its obvious your not having as much fun as myself." Amanda said as she examined Anne's unerect nipples non moist but surprising shaven and smooth mound. "I think...I think its your turn for a little orgasmic fun?"

"N..no I'm not...I'm not" Anne tried to speak as she tried to catch her breath and her naked captor moved around the bed.

Amanda climbed back onto Annes smooth legged thys, kneeling either side. She scooted back a bit futher than she had sat last time and and turned her palms so they faced the celling out in front of her.

"Ready?" Amanda asked rhetorically as she wiggled her fingers towards the forbidden zone.

"N..no..plea..don't I'm not..hee hee no hee" Anne began to giggle as her smooth sensitive mound was danced upon by tickling fingers. "Please....hee hee...don't tickle meehee mehee there plehhee hee Hee Hee No! Ha Ha Hee No please No! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha."

'It worked' Amanda thought to herself. Amanda had been unsure if that partickular section would have been ticklish but lucky enough and sure enough it was. As Anne's laughter grew Amanda discovered that it was easily the second most ticklish area on Annes cute little body, her feet being first of course.

Worrying enough for Anne was the fact she was being tied and tickled without mercy but to add to her troubles Amanda's wish had come true and Anne was not only feeling an insane tickling sensation but a grand feeling of pleasure rose along with it. As Anne screamed in ticklish agony she also enjoyed every minute of it. Anne's mind was in a spin, a loop of feelings from the tickling. But damnit even her mind was enjoying the erotic torture her body was, and to Amanda's delight it began to show.

"Oh there go your nipples." Amanda said commenting on Anne's hardening breasts. "You dirty little minx I knew you'd like this!"

"NOOHA HA HA HA NO-HO HO HA HA HA OHA OHA HA HA" Sounds of pleasure began to moan from Anne's lips involunterally as her own libido rose. "HA HA HA OHHHA HA HA HA PLEEHEE HEE HEE HAHA HA HA"

As Amanda tickled as fast as she could she leant foward and with her cruel tounge began flicking Anne's erect little nipple with it. More pleasure rose through Anne's body as her nipples were pleasent titilated by Amanda's cold wet tounge.

"Oh Annie I can feel you getting wet you dirty little girl!" Amanda squealed in delight as she felt Anne's mound become delisciously wet. "My God Annie your going to cum in no time!"

"NOAHA HA HA HAOH OH HA HA HA HA YAHA HA HA PLEEHA OH HA HA" Anne screamed as sure enough she felt the beginings of a huge orgasm buidling inside her. "HA HA HA OHOOOHA HA HA HA HA PLEE HA HA PLEEHEE HEE HEE HAHA HA Ohh...ha ha hee..ohhh...ohh."

No orgasm. Amanda had stopped. Only seconds before Anne's orgasm was sure to fire and Amanda stopped tickling and sat back starring at her captive.

"I know you were enjoying that Annie." Amanda said with a wicked grin. "And thats why I stopped. I think your feet need another good licking before I give you what you now obviously wanted all along."

"No..hah...I didn't...hah please..." Anne begged as she panted for breath once more. "Please...I don't want...huh...stop.."

"You know why people laugh Annie?" Naked Amanda said as she crawled like a cat towards Anne's wiggling feet. "Because their enjoying themeselves. Now you laughed when you had your feet tickled, so surely you like having your feet tickled?"

Amanda ignored Anne's desprate pleas and kneeled over Anne's shins. Amanda lent foward, putting her hands on Anne's ankles and letting her hair dance on Anne's feet just a little before decending her tounge inbetween Anne's ticklish little toes.

"NOOOAAAAOOOO HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLLEEEEHAHAA" Anne went hysterical almost instantly as Amanda's cold wet tounge slurpped at Anne's dancing little feet. "PLEEHHEEEEHA HA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHANOMMMOOOOHAHAHAHAHA"

Anne's toes spread outward which let Amanda dart her tounge inbetween, then Anne's toes closed up so Amanda's tounge tickled with the tip at Anne's soft arches. Anne's little feet tried with all their might to wiggle away but Amanda had slipped her hands up and cupped the top of her almost immobile ticklishness.

This was as bad as it could get for Anne. Someone tickling Anne's feet was all fun and games for several seconds. Anne had previously thought the young woman Sam had shown her the worst feet ticklings of her life but in Anne's ecspecially already sensitive naked and vunerable state, not to mention the addition of a cold wet tounge instead of fingers, Anne was sure to go mad if this continued too long.

Anne's hair flicked all around the place if it wasn't sticking to Anne's sweating face. Tears dribbled down her red flush face and past her wide open mouth which let out nothing short of hystreical laughter. Anne's breasts were also doused with sweaty mositure although her mound was telling a different story of wetness. Despite the change of location Anne's libido was still growing, although a little slower it was still growing. Anne's nipples had remained errect and although an orgasm was far off her mound got wetter and wetter as did her ticklish feet Amanda's fast tounge.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHANOOAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA" Anne's hysterics were a constant stream of screamed laughter now while Amanda was thanking her relentless tounge. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHANOOSTHAHAHAHA"

Suddenly before poor Anne could stop laughing Amanda had turned around, kneeling over Anne's thys once more began tickling the naked woman's throbbing mound once more.

"My Annie!" Amanda said more excited than ever "Your feet sure are ticklish! I think I'll tickle them all night!"

"HAHAHAAHAOHHHAHAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAAOOOO" Anne moaned louder than ever as the momentous orgasm pleasured her entire body. "OOOOAHAHooooooo...OoooOooo.."

"OHHHHHOAOAOAOAO" As if triggered by Anne's orgasm, Amanda had lent back with her palms flat on the bed behind her as she thrusted againsnt Anne's thys and let out her own explosion of ecstacy.

As both orgasms died down each woman went rather limp and panted for air. Anne let her head drop foward as she tried to get her mind into place. Amanda fell back onto Anne's legs and lay with a wide mouthed grin panting off the orgasm.

Suddenly to both woman's surprise a shadow arrived at the door.

"Woah." Said the voice of Samantha as she stood in the door way and looked in on the two woman. "You guys have had some time here or what?"

Sam walked futher into the room and began untying Anne's ropes around her ankles.

"You daughters are downstairs Anne." Sam said as she unwrapped the two ropes. "They were too scarred to come up because of the noise. Donna told us what was going on and that Mrs Briggs here had come looking for me and Lisa. Don't worry Anne, you can relax now Donna's already lying in a pool of sweat and her own cum still tied to her bed. But me and Lisa got big plans for Mrs Briggs here, don't choo worry."

When Sam had finished talking she had completely untied Anne. Before Amanda had a chance to respond, as Anne lay down on her side to recover, Sam had jumped on the bed and rolled Amanda onto her stomch, tying her wrists together behind her back and then turning to focus on the woman's ankles. Amanda struggled weakly at this highly unanticpate turn of unwelcome events but Sam was too strong and determined as she tied Amanda's ankles together.

"You can't..no..stop." Amanda struggled as Sam picked her naked body up in her arms and began carrying her out the room, kicking the door shut behind her. "Please...your not going to tickle me? Listen I wasn't going to tickle you I swear...Annie liked being tickled! Honest! Ask her!"

"You can come up now!" Sam yelled down the stairs as they passed by down the hall on the way to Lisa's room. "Your mom's o.k and I've got Mrs Briggs aaaall tied up!"

Excitedly the two sisters, Lisa twenty and at collge and Jenell eighteen in her last year of high school rushed up the stairs for vengence on their mothers ticklers. When Jenell and Lisa got into the room Amanda's wrists were being secured to the bed head as the brunette lay beggging for Sam to untie her.

"Wow...so...we're ganna tickle this lady?" Jenette asked having never tickle tortured anyone before, let alone a naked woman. "Thats pretty out of it...but I'n in...for the revenge."

"Good." Sam said as she stood back to admire her work and smiled at Jenette. "These ladies ganna need all the hands tickling her she can get. Infact she informs me she just loves being tickled!"

"Really?" Lisa grinned knowing full well Sam was taunting their naked captive. "How ticklish is she?"

"Please! Don't tickle me!" Amanda begged, it wasn't as fun now the tables had turned. "I'm ticklish, I swear it, o.k? o.k you've scared me now! Funs over. Please don't tickle me not like this!"

It was true Amanda was ticklish. Very ticklish. Although she hadn't been tickled in a long time she could remember being tickled now and then as a teenager and squealing and struggling but nothing near as extreme as what her daughter had experience the past few weeks.

"No! Come on please! Please girls! I'm begging you!" Amanda pulled her legs up and tried to curl into a ball as the three girls climbed onto Lisa's bed wiggling all their fingers. "Please please please! I'll give you money! Please don't tickle me! Don't tickle MEEEHEE HEE HEE HEE"

Amazingly Amanda's body shot out straight as all three girls began tickling Amanda's sides, ribs, belly and underarms. Sam was the only one interested in tickling her breasts but they were just as ticklish as anywhere else.

Amanda wiggled her whole body furiously as all thirty little intrusive fingers scrambled over her ticklish nakedness. Sam climbed ontop and kneeled over Amanda's waist to stop from turning back and forth. Jennete jumped off of the bed and ran around the other side, oposite her sister now the three girls could work an angle each. Sam ran her long nails all over Amanda's bouncing errect bussom. Lisa attacked Amanda's ribs, underarm and belly on the right side of her body while Jenette did the same on the left.

"AHHA NOOH NOOHAHAH HAHA AHAHA THIS ISN'T FAIIIRRHAHAH HAHA HA HA HA WAHAOOHAHA HA HA HA HA" Amanda screamed in tickilish tortured hysterics. "HAHAHA HAHA HA NOOOEEHHAAAH HA HA HA"

Despite suffering the worst tickling of her life, Amanda hated to admit it even to herself but her libido was having a ball. The meer thought of the three girls tickling her tied naked body was making her more excited even as it was happening. Neither of the three girls had notice amongst Amanda's hysterical laughter but her floodgates had opened and one hell of an orgasm and burst through. Pure pleasure screamed through Amanda's body and she was ready for the relax but iut wasn't so. Her body had now become hyper sensitive but none of her three toturers had notice the mind blowing thy rocking thunder storm that had just occured and they kept tickling their various places. Amanda was going mad.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHANOOHAHAHAHA" Amanda screamed as tears began rolling down her face. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHA"

The sensitivity was driving Amanda insane. The slightest touch from anyone would have cause small amounts of pleasure, a little tickle on the ribs would have cause her to scream and shudder with pleasure but instead she was bombarded with thrity small fingers poking and prodding at her hyper sensitive orgasm prone body. Amanda couldn't believe it as the felt another orgasm brewing. She couldn't take it, if they didn't notice this one and let her relax she would become insane with ticklish sensitivity and be driven quite mad.

"HAHAHAHAHANOYOUGOTTAHAHAHAYOUHAHAHAHA" Amanda tried warning them to stop before it was to late, but it was an as the three girls were oblivious to it Amanda's body shuddered with another spectacular orgasm. "HAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Girls." Came a welcome voice for Amanda from the door. "Stop...its my turn."

No! This wasn't right. Anne had walked in with a bathrobe on to save her! Hadn't she? Anne walked in and no words were spoke as Amanda lay gasping for air while Lisa and Jennte left the room, Samn stood up but chose to ask a question.

"Getting your revenge?" Sam asked. "Shes pretty ticklish...keeps moaning though. Cries a lot."

"Have you tickled her feet?" Anne asked with a smile as she watched Amanda wiggle on the bed in orgasmic weakness.

"Nah, we just got her top half." Sam replied. "If you want I can stay and help you."

"No thankyou." Anne said still smiling. "That won't be nessecerry, She'll be in enough torture when I'm tickling her feet."

"You reckon she has ticklish feet Anne?" Sam asked curious and regretting she hadn't tickled them when she had the chance.

"Oh." Anne nodded lightly smiling at Sam. "The're her most ticklish spot."

"How 'ju know that?" Sam asked with growing curiousity.

"Mothers intuition." Anne replied with a wicked smile as she dropped her robe revealing full on nakedness. "Mothers intuition."

The End?

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back