• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara’s Farm

Titillating 2.0

TMF Regular
Here’s my 2nd story post, done again as a gift for my friend @butterflytickles. This one’s a bit lengthier but I hope you all enjoy!

The sun was setting over Sara’s farm by the time she was wrapping up her chores in the barn. Her baby blue dress was covered with straw and hay sprinkled her messy hair but she loved getting down and dirty if it meant a good day’s work. Unfortunately, her day wouldn’t be over before she had the misfortune of running into Mr. McGinnis, her shrewd businessman of a neighbor. “Afternoon, Sara.” he said as he approached her, dressed sharply in a cream-colored suit and placing his hat on his chest. Sara only had to glance to make sure her ears weren’t deceiving her and rolled her eyes, going right back to work. “McGinnis.” she said dryly, not wanting to be distracted. “Mighty warm weather we’re having isn’t it?” he continued, but she paid him no mind. “Fine. I’ll skip the pleasantries. In fact, what’s say you sign over the land to me right now? We both know it’s only a matter of time.” This made Sara actually stop working and turn to face him. “If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times. The answer’s still no, McGinnis. I’d sooner my crops freeze over than sign over to you.” she answered curtly, giving him her back once more as she bent over to return to work. McGinnis pursed his lips tightly, insulted but also not without a hint of excitement. He’d secretly been hoping Sara wasn’t going to make this easy, and now he wasn’t planning on taking it easy on her. Grabbing a bundle of rope hung on the barn wall, he turned to shut the only open door and barred it. Before Sara could react, he tied her wrists behind her back and covered her mouth with his hand. “Now you just hush up now!” he hissed, only for her to bite his hand. “Ow!!! Why, you miserable little-“ he retorted, squeezing her side which made her yelp and giggle unexpectedly. McGinnis stopped, still holding the struggling woman by her tied wrists as the realization hit him. “Why, what’s this? Is Sara… ticklish?” he asked, already knowing the answer as he squeezed her side once more. “Ah! N-nohohohh unhand meeee y-you bruteee heeheeheehee!!!” she giggle uncontrollably, twisting every which way to get away from him. But his fingers were relentless, dancing along her ribcage till she knelt on the ground, now laughing too much to hold her balance. “I think I have a new idea on what to do with you.” McGinnis said with an evil grin, forcing her to lie on her stomach… by tickling it! Sara doubled over laughing and this allowed McGinnis to use whatever rope was left to secure her in a hogtie position by the calves. She huffed and protested once she regained her breath, still struggling. “Untie me, McGinnis or I swear I’ll kick your sorry butt!” she raged, but he simply moved to play her sensitive ribcage like a xylophone. She immediately screamed with laughter at his touch, wiggling like a worm on the ground. “No one’s gonna bother us, not with that door shut. You just worry about laughing hon.” he teased, trying for her armpits by digging his fingers into the hollows of her defenseless pits and wriggling like crazy. Sara practically exploded with laughter as she couldn’t bring her arms down for protection, only suffer for the two minutes that felt like two hours before he stopped all of a sudden. Struggling to catch her breath, she felt herself being rolled over by McGinnis, who then grabbed a handful of fallen turkey feathers on the ground. Through the messy strands of hair covering her eyes, she was able to make out what he was doing and it frightened her beyond all belief. “No… no no don’t you dare!” she shrieked, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as he stretched his hand forward and… practically ripped her top down! This wasn’t what she expected at all, and it felt all the more embarrassing because she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. Her supple breasts simply flopped out, leaving her mortified and Mr. McGinnis flushed. The truth was he had thought of Sara as a very pretty woman, but his focus had always been on her land more than anything else. Still, with the current position he now had her in, he seized the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Or rather tickle two nipples with more than two feathers, as he silently whisked them across her breasts and watched. Sara on the other hand was not so quiet as the protesting was immediately cut off by a scream of laughter. “WAAAAHHAHAHA HEEEEE NOOOHOHOH AHHHH!! BAHAHAHA STOOPPP PLEASE MERCYYY OH-OH WOAHOHOHOH HAHAHAA!!!” was some of the words he could make out. She heaved and bucked as the feathers danced over her bare breasts like hilltops and her belly quaked. McGinnis must have been lost in that trance of lazily swishing the feathers for about 5 minutes before her gasping for air made him snap out of it. Trying to regain his composure as she attempted to find her breath, he said, “Now I do hope I’ve gotten your attention.” he said, but Sara was too stunned to speak. She could do little more than croak for it to stop. Even so, they both couldn’t help but notice that Sara seemed to be enjoying this more than she thought… And still, the erotic sensation wasn’t enough to stop the fear that arose once again as she felt the tugging of her rubber farm boots. Using what little strength she had left, Sara tried to pull away only for it to seem like she helped the boot come off. This was because she’d almost kicked him and that prompted McGinnis to try something. “Oh you gonna get it now.” he said with a sly grin and quick-beating heart, almost fully immersed in the wild tickling he’d started instead of trying to coerce her so much now. A resounding plop and thud came from the boot being removed, revealing a very sweaty, yet still cute pink foot. Sara hardly had any time at all to even think before she felt her foot raised up by both of her neighbor’s hands. “N-now wait just a minute— yipe!” she squealed as the sharp but non-painful sensation of teeth met her arch. McGinnis was actually biting her foot, and it tickled like crazy! Not only that but he began to nibble back and forth like it was corn on he cob, which sent Sara into a hysterical frenzy of giggles. “Ah! Hehehehe nononono you stop that hehehe not my tootsie!” she giggled like a schoolgirl, the tickling not so much torture inducing and yet enough to scratch her brain with erratic electric impulses. McGinnis simply teased her about her “tasty tootsie” and carried on for what felt like forever. By the time he was done, Sara was practically dripping in sweat; but McGinnis was too. “I… y-you just keep hushed now and don’t tell nobody. But this ain’t over, I’ll be back for this here land, you hear? And there’s nothing you can do about!” he stammered, his voice now more country than refined man. Of course he loosed her from her bonds knowing that he’d taken things too far but would only make it worse by leaving her bound. Besides, she was far too tired to do anything to stop him from hurrying out the barn. He’d probably be back, and she DEFINITELY wasn’t going to tell anybody about what just happened. Sara was still in shock about it to be honest, but as she slowly found the strength to rise and compose herself, she was glad that he didn’t notice the wet spot under her blouse. She didn’t know what to think, but something told her tingling body this wouldn’t be the last time this barn would see a situation like this.

Oh my goodness! This is such an incredible story. And so spicy too! The personal touches are very much appreciated.Thank you! It is divinely wonderful 🩷🦋

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back