• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shiraori (So I'm a Spider, So What?) tickled by SCP-999 (*/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Shiraori (So I'm a Spider, So What?) tickled by SCP-999
By MrObscura101

Shiraori was feeling down as she walked through the forest, the young white-haired spider-woman was just wandering nowhere in particular as she walked on

Meanwhile, in another universe at the SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect) Foundation a team of scientists were working with SCP-507, a male human with the ability to teleport people and objects across dimensions to test the limits of his abilities, however during one test they failed to notice another creature, a small orange blob called SCP-999 enter the testing zone until it was too late, there was a flash and it was gone…

Shiraori had now reached a small stream and had removed her boots to place her feet in the cool water, enjoying the sensation when her ears pricked up as she heard a strange noise, turning to face it she saw a flash dissipate behind some tress so cautiously moved towards it, ready to fight if it was anything dangerous, but instead found a small orange blob on the floor

“hmmm” she thought as she took a nearby stick and poked it, finding it moving in response

“What an odd creature… what are you?” she asked aloud as she knelt down while 999 adjusted to its surroundings

The creature looked at the woman standing over it and extended a tentacle from its gelatinous body which reached towards her. Not sensing any danger Shiraori reached her hand out and her index finger made contact

“My name is Shiraori, but you can call me Shiro…” she explained “Can you speak?” she added. 999 could not talk though, however it could sense her sadness as it looked over the whitehaired girl in her white top and skirt and resolved to help her

“Hey… what are you doing?” she asked as the blob creature’s tentacle started to expand and move up her index finger

“Ok you need to let go!” she demanded as she pulled her hand back, but it remained stuck to the viscous creature

“I SAID LET GO!” she cried, trying to pull free but 999, sensing her negative emotions, was determined to help her, even if it couldn’t communicate this

Shiro meanwhile had stepped back and finally dislodged her hand, she quickly turned to run back to the river and escape this thing, but as she did so another blob like tentacle leapt from its body and had ensnared her legs

“ARGH!” she cried as she fell facedown to the floor and bumped her head, momentarily dazing her as more tentacles sprouted from 999 to wrap around her legs and grab her arms as well

“NO! LET GO OF ME!!!!!” she shouted, preparing to use her powers to escape but something happened, she found as the tentacles reached her bare skin and made contact that she felt… happier? She had no way of knowing it, but one of 999’s abilities was that it could induce a mild euphoria

“Wait… stop…” she said as she tried to think clearly as her senses were overrun, but this allowed 999 time to sprout more tentacles and quickly envelop her…

“oohohh… what…” she groaned as she regained her senses a short while later, only to find her whole body from her neck down now covered by the creature

“HEY! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” she ordered as she shifted around, finding her powers seemed to be nullified while inside the creature, with its composition being like thick gelatine that greatly hampered her movements. The creature meanwhile proceeded to conform against her body to restrict her movements further

“NO!!!!!!” she grunted as she now found she could only shift from side to side a small amount

“I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” she shouted, however 999 registered these angered emotions which ironically only served to want it to help its newfound friend even more

Shiro then felt some of the gel retract from near her bare feet, she immediately flexed and kicked trying to break free, but the strange creature continued to hold her

“HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??!!!!!” she growled as she kept trying to escape, unaware that this tension was only adding to 999’s desire to “help” her as a pair of tendrils grew from near her ankles and began moving towards her feet

“DAMN IT SAY SOMETHING!!!!!” she cried, totally unaware of what was approaching until…

“hhahahahaa…” she let out an unintentional giggle as a tendril moved against her left arch causing her foot to twitch “Whahaaattt???” she added worriedly as she felt another tendril then move against her right foot

Shiro was getting worried now, totally trapped and with her sensitive feet totally exposed. She was wishing she hadn’t removed her boots as the tendrils continued lightly touching her soles

“Looohookk yoohhuu neehhedd tooohoo leehht meehh goohooo oohhkkaahhyy?” she asked in-between giggles as the strange creature continued gently broaching her soles, while her feet continued kicking, more intensely now as she fought to knock them away

“LIIHHSSTEENNN!!! IIHH SAAIIDDD SSTAHAHHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she ordered, but 999 could sense her laughter and took this as a sign she was enjoying its techniques, therefore it continued. Shiro continued flailing her feet around until she felt more tendrils move against her

“HAHHAHAHAA STAHHAHAPPPP!!!!! WHAHAHAHHAATT AHAHHAHRRREE YOOHHOUU DOOHIHINNGGG????!!!!!!” she cried as she felt these new tendrils start working around her toes

“NOOHOHOHOOO!!!! GEEHEHTT AWAHAHAYYY!!!!!!” she ordered as they began looping around each of her toes, instinctively she tried curling her toes or placing her soles together, but soon enough they had managed to ensnare all her toes and in one motion pried her feet apart

“HEY!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!” Shiro ordered as she strained to flex or kick her feet but the tendrils around her toes refused to allow even an inch of movement and forced them to remain stationary

“NO!!!!!!” she shouted as the tendrils pulled taunt, forcing her toes back and she found her feet now completely immobile “I’M WARNING YOU!!!!!! DON’T YOU DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRREEE!!!!!!!” she growled angrily, only to then shriek as the original two tendrils now moved in again to slowly tickle and test her reactions at her arches, insteps, balls and under her toes making her shriek and yelp with each touch

Shiro continued shifting about but only managed to roll onto her back and remained stuck

“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOO MHOHOHOOORRREE!!!! STAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded to the creature, trying to reason with it

“What the hell does this thing want? Is it just going to keep tickling me?!” she thought in confusion, unaware that this was exactly what 999 had in store for her as it was already preparing for the next step as it stopped momentarily

“I SAID LET GO!!!!!!” she repeated as she kept trying with all her strength to break their grip “DAMN IT!!!!!!” she growled, trying to find something she could kick against to hurt the creature, as more and more tentacles took up positions all around her feet

“LISTEN!!!! I AM WARNING YOOHOHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro began to threaten, only to then shriek as what felt like two dozen tentacles began tickling her feet, this time all tickling at once

“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro shrieked as her body convulsed within 999’s body, she immediately fought to kick or move her feet but they remained totally immobile as she was forced to feel the various tentacles freely exploring her feet, some targeted the arches and insteps, others trailed against the wrinkles of her soles while more tickled the balls and heels of her feet, however the worst part was the ones at her toes

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GEGEHEHEHEHETT OOOUUUHTTHTHHAA THHEHEHEHERREE!!!!!” Shiro squealed as she felt several tentacles start tickling the pads of her toes while others worked into the gaps between them to tickle about

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH STAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” Shiro pleaded, she never had any idea she was so ticklish here (unaware that 999 could sense her most ticklish spots) and tried desperately to clench her toes to stop them, but no matter how much effort she made 999 would counter to keep her toes taunt so it could continue freely exploring her feet

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NNOHOHOOO!!!!!! NOOHOHOHOO MOOOHHRREEE!!!!!!” she begged as the tentacles continued, some even grabbing nearby fronds and a couple of discarded bird feathers to use against her, she yelped as these were brought in to play and slowly brushed against her helpless soles in perfect synch with the horde of other tentacles

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHELLLPP!!!!!!!!” she wailed, but there was no-one to hear her pleas

Shiro had no idea how long this tickle torture went on for, but she was gasping when the tentacles at last retracted away from her feet

“hhahahahahaa thhahahahannkk goohohoodnneehhsss…” she groaned, hoping this thing would finally release her. Only to then feel it moving again

“NO!!!!! DAMN IT LET GO!!!!!” Shiro snapped as the creature began shifting about and forcing her body which was still stuck within its body to be manipulated as well

“NO!!!! ENOUGH NOW!!!!!!” she demanded as her body was forced out into a spread-eagle position stuck on the ground unable to move, only her head and feet remaining uncovered while the rest of her body was visible through the creature’s semi translucent body

“GGGRRRR!!!!!!” Shiro growled as she tried moving but 999’s grip remained unbreakable

“WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS THING WANT NOW?!” she thought worriedly as she tried to focus and escape, then her ears pricked up as she heard something, a noise that was a little familiar... a fizzing noise… like something dissolving!

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Shiro shrieked in shock as she looked at her body still within the creature… and her clothes melting away!

“NO!!!! STOP THAT!!!!!!” she snapped, trying to writhe about but couldn’t move as 999’s enzymes removed the obstacles that were preventing it from helping Shiro further

“I SWEAR YOURE DEAD!!!!!” Shiro seethed once her clothing was removed, leaving her in only her white underwear. 999 was unconcerned though as it made a small opening within itself by Shiro’s navel, leaving it exposed

“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!!! I SAID…” she continued screaming…. only to go silent in panic as she saw several new tendrils rise up and hover near her stomach…

Shiro looked at the tendrils aghast

“No…no….no….” she stammered and shook her head, her voice barely above a whisper while her eyes fearfully watched the tendrils hover around and inch closer

“PLEASE NO!!!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!” she thought frantically but unable to verbalise, meanwhile 999 could sense from her fear that this was a very ticklish spot of hers… one that would help lift her spirits…

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA OHOHOHOHOHO LLOOHHHRRRRDDD STAHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro let out a deafening scream as four tendrils sprung forward, digging into her navel and flexing around

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA GGEEEHEHHEHETT AWHAHAHAHHAYYY!!!!!!!!” she pleaded frantically as more tendrils began appearing and joining in as well, bringing the total to eight now wiggling freely against her navel and gauging her reactions

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHAHAHAAPPP!!!!! DHAHAHAHAMMNN IIHHHTT STAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried, thrashing and rocking about but the creature’s gel body continued to hold her tightly meaning she had to endure this insane game

Shiro continued laughing helplessly as the eight tentacles varied their techniques, four quickly poking and prodding about while the other four gently caressed her skin with light strokes causing Shiro to constantly be pulled between the two different tickle methods. Shiro thought it couldn’t get any worse, when all the tentacles stopped… only for four more tentacles to grow from the creature… and positioned themselves at her belly button

“HHAHAHAHHA!!!!! NOHOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOHOOT THEHHEHEERREE!!!!!! PPHHLLEEASHSHEEE!!!!!!!” Shiro sobbed in desperation as they began gently trailing around the edges of her deep belly button. She tried using her abdomen to push them away to no avail

“LISTEN!!!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO DOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO THHIIIHHIISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!” she tried to say, then threw her head back and screamed in laughter as they struck in perfect unison and start tickling away

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH MEHEHEHRCCCHCHCYYY!!!!!!! MEHEHEHEHRCCCHHYY!!!!!!!!!” she cried over and over as they continued, with two even diving within and tickling inside before all the rest of them resumed as well

Shiro was in total tickle hell as the swarm of tentacles all moved in synch to torment her navel, making her body arch and thrash but still barely able to move within the creature

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DAHAHAHAHAHAMMNHH YOOHHUHUHUU!!!!! WHAHAHAHAYYYY??????!!!!!!!!” she wailed but received no answer, only more tickles

“hahahhahahaaa…mmeehh…meehhrhccchhyy… nooohohooo moohohrreee…” she sobbed when the tentacles finally stopped, she felt exhausted and didn’t think it was possible to laugh any more

“hheheheee… lehehehtt meehhee gohohooo… phlleeasseee…” she begged, there was a moment of silence as the tentacles finally moved away and retracted back into the creature’s body before her navel was covered once more, but then 999 began shifting again

“NO!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! STOP NOW!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed as she saw two new patches of the creature’s body open up… directly by her underarms

“NOHOHOHOOO!!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!” she seethed as more tentacles grew from the creature to position themselves…

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OOHOHOHO GAHAHHAHHDD NOOOOOHOHOHOH!!!!!!” Shiro screamed as four tendrils descended upon each underarm and freely wiggled about. Immediately she tried to pull her arms down but the creature’s gel body still easily holding her in place as it kept on tickling her, the tendrils slowly exploring around the hollows of her underarms as 999 continued to explore her most ticklish spots

Shiro thrashed from side to side as she tried anything to knock the tendrils away, but it was simply impossible, the two at her left side slowly trailing about while the ones at her right using more quick, random strikes. Shiro couldn’t tell which technique was worse, only that both were driving her mad

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAHHAHAHATT DOOOHOOHO YOOHOHUU WAAAAHAHAHNNNTT!!!!!” she cried to the creature, praying it would answer and at least say why it was tickling her with such intensity, but she was still met with only a maddening silence

Eventually more tendrils joined in tickling her underarms, so she felt like every possible spot was being tickled without mercy

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA PPHLHLLLEEEASSEE SHTTHHAAHAHAPPP!!!! IIIHHMM BEHEHHGGIINNGG YOHOHHUUUHUHUU!!!!!!!” she cried over and over but received no respite as the fiendish tendrils just kept on tickling

“hhahahahahahaa…nnoohohohoo mooorreee…” Shiro gasped and continued giggling when the tendrils stopped and retracted away from her, she prayed this would be the last of it and this thing would finally let her go, she couldn’t even think where it could tickle her more… but then suddenly the creature began to open itself around her bra

Shiro went pale as her top was uncovered

“W…what…n…no…” she stammered, too panicked to speak, the very idea of being tickled there was too much to comprehend, however 999 had been scanning her throughout the session and had noticed an interesting reaction from her body, something that required further investigation

“Please…no more…” she tried to say as tendrils began to grow and move towards her until…

“NOOOOO!!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!” she screamed indignantly as the tendrils pulled at her bra, she thrashed as much as she could but soon enough the front clasp was undone and the bra burst open, leaving her breasts on display

“YOU BASTARD!!!!!! I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed at the creature while 999 was now using its tendrils to slowly caress her ample breasts

“DON’T YOU TOUCH ME!!!!!!!” she ordered but was ignored as 999’s tendrils reached the objects of its interest, her very erect nipples…

“HEY!!! ARE YOU LISTENING?! I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!” she repeated angrily as the tendrils began lightly touching her nipples, which to her embarrassment began to harden as a result of being touched

“I SWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THHIIHIHIHIHIIHIIHIHIHIISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro then howled as two tendrils began flicking against her nipples to tickle them, she had never realised how ticklish they were, and her entire body shook about as much as it could in response which made her exposed breasts bounce around wildly

“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH STHAHAHHAHAHPPP!!!!!!! SSSSTAHAHAHHHAPPP!!!!!” she ordered but once again the creature ignored her and continued on, its tendrils easily matching her bouncing breasts to keep going

Shiro was incensed by this as she tried to keep an angry tone, but the constant laughing hampered her efforts

“HAHHAHAHAHA IIIHFHFFF YOOOHUUU KKNNOOHHWW WHAHHAHATTS GOHOHOHOOHODD FOOOHOORRR YOOHOHUUU YOOUUHLLL STAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” she shouted but 999 remained unconcerned, it knew that she couldn’t escape from its body and was free to keep tickling away, monitoring her body and mind it knew that, despite her protests her body was actually enjoying this attention as her nipples continued to harden in response to its touch

Despite this however Shiro continued seething and struggling to escape, then yelped as two more tendrils joined in, with four now tickling her nipples with complete abandon

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOOHOHOHUUU FREHEHAHAHHAHAAAKKK!!!!!!!” she screamed in-between frantic laughter as the tendrils flicked against her nipples working in perfect synch with each other as they kept tickling away, Shiro growling as her nipples continued hardening while 999 moved on to the next part of its plan…

“DAMN IT HOW LONG IS THIS THING GOING TO KEEP TICKLING ME?!” she thought angrily, then as if answering her, the tickling stopped. Shiro breathed in deeply as she was granted a brief respite when suddenly the four tendrils retracted into the creature’s body… and instead two large tendrils grew out of it, each had a flower like bud on the end of it!

“NO!!!! DAMN IT! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed as she shook about trying to move her breasts out of the way, but the creature expanded itself around her breasts to nearly completely envelop them and restrict their movements as the buds opened and inched closer and closer until…

“OOHOOHHOOO!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed as they affixed themselves onto her nipples and despite her best attempts, they refused to be dislodged

“YOU SICKO!!!!! YOU’RE DEAD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!” she screamed and screamed until suddenly

“OOOOOHH!!!! WHHH!!!! WHHAHAHATT AAHHRREEE YOOUUU DDOOIIHHNNGG!!!???” she cried as the buds began sucking upon her nipples to her complete disbelief!

“OOHHHH LOOOHHRRRDDDD NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed in shock as they kept on going, it took her a few moments to get over the shock and resume demanding to be released

“OOOHH NNOHOHOOO!!! DOOOOOHHHNNTTTT!!!!!!!” she cried, however finding to her embarrassment she was moaning in response to the sucking of her nipples

999 however continued diligently sucking on her nipples, listening to her cries and protests but also noting her moans and their slowly increasing frequency, knowing it was on the right track to bring Shiro total happiness, her moans getting louder and more pronounced as the sucking continued

“OOHOHOHOO STHAHHAHAPP!!!! LLEEAVHHEEE MEHEHEH AHHAHALLOHOOOOONNEE!!!!!! OOOOHHHH!!!!” she tried to shout, but her moans quickly becoming more and more prevalent

Shiro couldn’t believe this insane situation, she had been tickled non-stop for who knew how long and now this thing was playing with her nipples with complete abandon! She found to her embarrassment that they continued to harden as well, as more tendrils moved closer and morphed into pseudo tongues to start licking at her breasts!

“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOOHOHHOUUU FREHEHEHHAHAHAKKK!!!!!!!!!” Shiro wailed into a deafening scream as her side boobs, under boobs and even between her breasts were now being licked all at once while within the suction pods currently latched on her nipples also morphed into tongues to start licking them there as well!

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA MEHEHEHRCCHHHYY!!!!!! IIIHHTTT TIIHHICIKKKLLEESS SOOHOHOHOOO BAAHHAHHDHDDD!!!!!!!” she pleaded, but 999 continued to evaluate her, as it would randomly switch from tickling all over her breasts to licking them

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! OOHOHOHOOO!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! BAHAHAHHHSSTATATHHHRRDDDD!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro moaned and laughed in equal measure as she was left at the complete mercy of the creature and its seemingly random whims upon her. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to when it would change tactics, all she knew was that she was trapped and completely helpless as it kept toying with her

“HAHHHAHAHAHHAHA LLHHHEHEHTTT MEHEHEHHEH GOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” she demanded over and over to no avail

Eventually some of the tendrils around her breasts morphed into suction cups to start kissing them at various spots as well in addition to the ones licking away, at first Shiro tried again to ignore them but soon there were so many kissing away that it began sending her into a pleasurable overload

“OOOOHHHHHHH” Shiro moaned, her protests subsidising as she found herself swimming in pleasure from all the multitude of attention upon her breasts, not even shouting anymore and finding herself wishing for the kisses to continue

“mmmmm…” she moaned in delight “Yes… don’t stop…”

999 obliged as it then decided to do something else, as it made several tendrils grow out of its body and moved them towards her feet…

“OoohohohohohohooOOHOHOHOHOHOHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro gasped then moaned as 999 created two “hands” from its body that started gently rubbing her arches, it was certainly the strangest massage she had ever had but something about 999’s strong “fingers” rubbing her felt incredible, then after a few minutes the hands morphed again

“OHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro let out a long moan as the hands changed into several tendrils with suction cups which began gently kissing at her soles, exploring and worshipping at her heels, insteps and balls

“ooooohohhhh yeyeyeehhhsss…” she sighed blissfully as they kept on going, with even more tendrils growing from 999’s body which each began to softly kiss the underside of each toe

“Mmmmhmhmhmhmhmh…” Shiro sighed in delight, the kisses felt heavenly upon her and she instinctively spread her toes as far open as possible to allow them to continue, she also enjoyed it as some other tendrils began licking around the wrinkles of her arches as well

“yyeyeyeyehehheheeess…” she said aloud, ten more suction tendrils appeared and positioned themselves by each of her toes before opening up…

“OOOHOHOHOHOHOHO YYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSS!!!!!!!!!” Shiro squealed ecstatically as they all simultaneously latched on and enveloped her toes to promptly began sucking upon them, Shiro had never experienced toe sucking before but found it incredibly pleasurable as the tendrils kept going in conjunction with the others still kissing at her feet without slowing down

“OOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOHOOHO DOOOOHHHNNT STOHOHOHOPPP!!!!!!!!” she moaned

999 kept on at her feet while also deciding to start working on another spot on Shiro’s body, two tendrils within its body wrapped around Shiro’s knees to pull her legs slightly open and various buds and tongues started to lick and kiss at her inner thighs

“ohohohohohoohoho yyeehehehessss… dooohhhnntt stoohhoohhppp…” Shiro wailed, now in heaven as the bizarre creature kissed and licked at her most erogenous zones

The creature obliged as it continued to test out other spots on her body to increase the pleasurable sensation Shiro was feeling, more tendrils began appearing to kiss at Shiro’s knees sides and hips, while her navel was once again uncovered and three suction cup buds appeared

“OOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!” Shiro threw her head back and moaned as two began softly kissing either side of her navel and the third one placed itself onto her belly button to suck on it while it extended a tongue out to lick around within as well

“OOOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! YYEYEEEHEHHESSS…” Shiro moaned in delight

Shiro continued moaning in response to 999’s attention, while the creature had now detected something else occurring within its body… Shiro’s unmistakable arousal. 999 knew this was linked to helping make Shiro happy so made more tendrils within itself move towards her nether regions. Slowly moving against her panties, the tendrils gently caressed against the thin fabric and she moaned more

“Oohoohohhhh…” the ensnared girl moaned loudly, her face blushing as the sucking, kisses and licking on her breasts, nipples, feet and thighs continued

It was clear Shiro was enjoying this toying of her body and offered no resistance as the tendrils pulled her panties off leaving her naked, the tendrils slowly starting to explore her womanhood

“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro wailed as her hips began to gyrate in response to 999’s gently teasing of her clit as it used some of its tendrils to lightly stroke at her and gauging her response

“OHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOO YYEHEHEHEHEHHEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!” she squealed as it touched her mound, encouraging 999 to continue

999 obliged her as it kept on playing with Shiro’s clit in addition to the rest of her body, now using some tendrils to continue stroking at her clit and others to lightly kiss and lick at other spots as well, with Shiro clearly getting more and more aroused with every passing new kiss and touch, her mind was now flooded with all the pleasurable sensations, with an orgasm building up within her getting more and more pronounced with every passing second!

“OOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOO YYEHEHEHEHEHHESS DOOOHHHNNTT STOOOOPPP!!!!” she cried frantically as she felt her body nearing an orgasm, her fractured and exhausted body desperate now, craving the release after all the hours of torment

999 knew how she was obviously desperate to climax now and deliberately began to slow down a little to prolong the teasing, noting that every time this happened Shiro would cry for the tendrils to pick up speed once more until it could tell she was at the absolute peak of arousal, the suction cups sucking on her nipples at the exact moment another suction cup latched onto her clit and licked at it…

“OOOOHHHHH MAHAHAHHAHAHYYY GGAGAGAGAHHHHHHHDDDD YYEYEHEHEHEHHHHSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shiro screamed as she at last blissfully achieved her long desired orgasm, her hips thrusting about as the tendrils made her cum over and over several times in a row, all the pent up energy from the day’s activities was unleashed as she shrieked, squealed, swore and beg in a cacophony of pure pleasure

“oohoohohohohohohohhh…” Shiro groaned, absolutely spent when she at last finished orgasming, enjoying the sensations of the greatest, most intense orgasm of her life. 999 meanwhile scanned her and found all the anger and tension was now gone as it slowly released her body, compacting down to its small size, just in time for it to start glowing and vanish

“T…thank you…” she whispered as she fell asleep on the forest floor

Meanwhile back in the lab 999 returned…

“Welcome back” one of the scientists said

“Hey…” another said, “What’s that inside its body?”

“It looks like… a bra and a pair of panties?”

The end

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back