• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shoe removal and nylons

ok go to http://www.paladinsworldofwomen.com and click on video preview then click on the text link click here for Karinne slow shoe removal... you will see a 2 minute clip of karinne tortured and her feet were bad in certain spots
I did this to get you all a good pict it is in good quality to big to post here if any need dial up let me know. enjoy

I like shoe removal, but not when the shoes are straps that the tickler is clearly having trouble trying to remove. Slip-off shoes are the best.

I'd love to see a woman wearing ballet slippers having them removed in preperation for tickling. That would be fantastic.

Yeah that would rock. Another thing that would be cool is to have the ticklee wearing pumps that are either a half or full size too large for them so the fit loosely. Then challange them to keep the pumps on while you tickle the tops and sides of their feet... and maybe the legs too. If they can keep them on, they win some $, but if they thrash so much that their shoes fall off, their soles get tickled.

You and me both!!

I like shoe removal, but not when the shoes are straps that the tickler is clearly having trouble trying to remove. Slip-off shoes are the best.

I'd love to see a woman wearing ballet slippers having them removed in preperation for tickling. That would be fantastic.

Oh, I 'toetally' agree!!

Shoe removal is awesome without a doubt, especially when the feet are encased in hosiery of some description, nylon feet are the best by far. Strict bondage and slow, purposeful shoe removal followed by the inevitable - ah yes, it's the simple things in life!

I finally got that clip. There are some camera work and editing problems with it, but it is still very good.

I agree with Mandrake, that more producers would show tickling with shoes on. There are two videos I know of that are great, one is Julia's pointing BF collection video is Jorden tickled in Sandals a very good clip and also I am not to sure if you can get the clip anymore but French Tickling as an old clip called Delphine, I am not to sure of the rest but she is tickled with heels on in witch the sides are open and the tickler is driving her nuts I highly recommend. I will try to get it on here so all can see but in my opinion it is the best I have seen.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back