• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoeplay in The Medical Field/Shoes Off At Work/Wanting to Tickle Health Care Workers

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
Since its become so commonplace for nurses and other health care workers to wear crocs, flats, and other types of slip-on shoes, it should come at no surprise to see them shoeplaying while wearing them. When my dad was in the ER earlier today (he's out now), I saw his hospital doctor briefly take off her one shoe as I was innocently eating my bag of Cheetos, and when I later saw her standing near me in the hallway while talking to her coworkers, I was secretly trying to catch glances of her doing it again. Sadly she didn't, and I honestly don't think it was because of me seeing her doing it the first time. It would've been nice if I saw her sitting at her desk with both shoes off and her cute socked feet crossed behind her chair. I find it so hot when an attractive woman takes her shoes off at work, and even more hot when I read online stories about them admitting they do it. Because she was young and pretty, it would've been even more nice to know if she was ticklish (I'm sure she was). Because his nurse was young and pretty as well, but sadly wasn't wearing slip-ons (it would've been nice to see her shoeplaying or being completely shoeless), I'm sure she was also ticklish. Because some people find tickling therapeutic, I would've loved it if the hospital had a tickle therapy department for the doctor and nurse to go to. Being a health care worker, especially in the ER of a hospital, can be very stressful, so they would've deserved to treat themselves to a nice tickle session.

Last edited:
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back