• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Snapped!" X___________o (Love Hina foot tickle)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here's another Love Hina fanart oekaki which I drew late last month/year and haven't gotten around to uploading until now. I withheld it because it was originally going to be a part of a larger project, but I dropped it last minute to buy more drawing time for other things.

Anyways, here we have Mitsune "Kitsune" Konno being tickled (as she drinks some sake no less XD) by Keitaro Urashima who has plain out snapped. If his expression seems like a bit much, then you don't know the grief Kitsune puts him through.

I figured this is one of the best and comical ways for him to get back at a female tenant who not only has access to his bank account and spends his moneys, but plays alot of tricks and pranks, most often at Keitaro's expense. Kitsune always has some scheme going on and Keitaro is often left to clean up the mess when things don't work out. If you had to deal with her and put up with it because she manages to charm you in the end, you'd probably snap too.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones

Mitsune Konno, Keitaro Urashima & Love Hina © Ken Akamatsu

Drawn on tablet. Colored with Painter 9.

I've leave you with some of my favorite Kitsune quotes:

"I can't believe Keitaro didn't have more money in his bank account! When I see him he's gonna get a piece of my mind!"- Kitsune

"Hmm....that feels about right. Ok! A deals a deal! You got to feel my breasts for one month of free rent!"- Kitsune (after putting Keitaro's hand on her breast)

"I never agreed to that!"- Keitaro

"You are so jaded it makes me sick!"- Naru (to Kitsune)

"It's hard not to be jaded by the time you're my age."- Kitsune

"But Naru's my friend, you know that. Whats makes you think I'd want to help you?"- Kitsune to Mei (Naru's younger step sister)

"You'd like some good entertainment, right?"- Mei

"You bet! Leave it to me!"- Kitsune

Attachments

• Snapped.JPG
    Snapped.JPG
    284.6 KB · Views: 691
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back