• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something Really Cool I Found Out FRom Gina Rae Michaels

Erin And Di

Gina Rae Michaels has been around the tickling scene since the Mid 2000s. She's made some really good stuff especially on the foot scene:

http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=32&Product_ID=316&CATID=3 (TK-2)

http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=32&Product_ID=730&CATID=3 (TK 5)

Those are available on her www.bondagedesigns.com site. Note the prices for DVDs which she ships for a very low postage rate (Not the 10 dollars per DVD that most sites use)

Anyway I emailed her asking if she did foot fetish like Bastinado and found out yes she does. She advised me to look at GRM 131 which is available on her website. I bought it and it's excellent. Anyway she has 10 more to release just like it. Here is what she told me.

She has 10 more videos like GRM 131 which she still has to release plus she has other stuff like this on www.bondagedesigns.com.

http://commerce.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/showdetl.cfm?&DID=32&Product_ID=1469&CATID=3 (GRM 131)

She also has 110 hours of tickling videos she has not released yet. Currently they are available on Clips4sale but I mentioned that was an expensive route. She emailed back saying if you gop top her C4S site and find a 45 minute to 60 minute video you like you can email her and she will digitally upgrade it and send you a DVD at her normal DVD prices. (Normally anywhere from 15 to 25 dollars). I in fact took her up on this and got an excellent video of Wenona. If you look at her C4S site you'll see she would break videos down to 20 minute scenes then release the video in it's entirety so you either buy 3 20 minute scenes or 1 sixty minute video. For her DVDs getting the 60 minute video is far better than 20 minute scenes as it costs the same. (note C4s wants 60 dollars for 60 minutes, the DVD will cost you 15 to 25 dollars)

Another cool feature is you can download individual scenes from her bondagedesigns website at far less than C4S would charge.

She has panty hose, feet, bondage, gags, kidnapping, virtually anything freaks like us would like. (Trust me her website has an ABUNDANCE of pantyhose!)

Also I found this out: If you send her pantyhose, socks, shoes or whatever she will wear them and send them back to you for a negotiated rate. She says she is reasonable and given she was reasonable on the DVDs I asked her to make from her material I have no doubt she is.

You can order stuff from her C4S store http://clips4sale.com/studio/7950/Gina-Rae-s-Tickle-Torture-Hell\#startingpoint, or www.bondagedesigns.com, or if interested in material from her C4S store or material she hasn't released yet she said contact her at [email protected]. In order to get the info about having her wear panty hose or socks you'll have to email her.

She also shoots customs, virtually anything you'd like. She has vids from Samantha Grace, Kobe Lee, Candle Boxx, Akira Lane, Jewel Marceau and other well known models and some great ones of college girls who have answered ads to modeling. (These tend to be real good).

BTW yes she loves email.

The picture was posted with her permission. In fact I have permission to post more.

Trust me this is a great chance to own some great stuff at very very low rates. Put it this way, I now own 6 of the tickling videos on her site. Plus 6 more she made from her C4S site which she is going to release on her site. This is over 20 hours of videos as she doesn't limit her DVDs to one hour and I have paid an AVERAGE of 22 dollars per DVD plus postage. And the material is uncommonly good.

Last edited:
And has insanely low prices. Very easy to deal with. One neat thing, on bondage designs if you don't like an entire video you can download a scene. Got a 30 minute scene for 10 bucks. On the other hand that entire video with 5 more scenes was 19.95 on DVD.
I chose that option. Plus you can send her money orders if you'd like. Then you don't need a credit card.

Her home site and her C4S sites are gold mines.

yea i like gina. she was always really nice to me when i wrote to her to compliment her on her releases, no pressure to buy more, really down to earth and sexy with the sock stuff (my favorite.)

I've been ordering stuff from her because the action vs price is so great and have found her to be very friendly and nice. Will post more pics later.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back