• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spending time with the Davis siblings part 1 M/M, MF/M

dotjoker

TMF Novice
(Hello! Been a while since I posted anything or been on here. Honestly I had to do some stuff to my computer, work was work and all that. It doesn't really help that I have horrible focus and keep on distracting myself.

Anyway, let’s go onto the story. Hope you enjoy it and I might or might not make some more sequels of this. I got some other ideas I want to do as well, so let’s hope I can do it. 😅. )

(Not a real story. Wish it.)

Hi! My name is Shawn Drakes and I’m gonna tell you about a certain experience.

So me and my friend, Hunter Davis, were staying at his house for a few days with his older sister while his parents and mine were away. We were 18 and his sister, Emily, was 19. I have black hair, a bit short for my age and skinny. I was wearing a comfortable white shirt, blue shorts and black ankle socks.

Hunter on the other hand was pretty much my exact opposite with the exception of our hair, his being more darker black. He is taller than me by a few inches and despite not looking like it, can pick me up and carry me. He is wearing a simple long sleeved shirt, dark blue shorts and barefoot.

He was more outgoing, I was more shy. He prefers shooting games, I prefer RPG games. But despite all that we are still the best of friends!

And finally Emily had long black hair, with a light tan all over her body. She was taller than us and beautiful. She’s wearing an old t-shirt with a band logo on it, black comfortable pants and small white socks.

I was practically a second brother to them since I was always at their house and hanging out. I know almost all their secrets and the same for them for me. Though I was keeping one secret from them. Nothing big but I knew it would change everything for the worse for me.

And unfortunately for me, they would soon discover the secret.

Me and Hunter are play wrestling on the floor, while sometimes stopping to watch the tv. Meanwhile Emily was sitting on the couch on her phone and randomly glanced at us or the tv.

While I was looking at the tv to watch a funny moment on the show, Hunter decided to remind me we were still wrestling. He went to wrap his hands around my side and tried to push me down.

But instead of pushing me all the way, it instead made me release a weak snicker, which instantly got the attention of the siblings. And with that, I knew I was doomed at this moment.

All families have their small quirks and all some weird stuff about them.

And sadly for me at this moment, the Davis family were big fans of tickling. Randomly the parents would tickle their kids, most of the fights between the siblings were settled with a tickle fight, even a few punishments were settled with tickling.

And I, unfortunately, am very ticklish. Luckily for me, I was able to be excluded from any of their tickling shenanigans. With the exception of me tickling one of them or teasing them.

I don’t know why but I guess saying I wasn’t ticklish when I was younger around them stuck to them since they never brought me into any of their tickle fights.

But seeing the surprised look Hunter had before turning to grin, I knew I was gonna get it for lying to them for years. Especially after all the times I taunted them for being ticklish.

I didn’t even need to turn to Emily, already knowing she, like Hunter, was looking at me like prey.

I tried to crawl away and run away but Hunter easily held me down, grabbed my sides and flipped me onto my back.

Hunter quickly began teasing me by asking me in a fake angrily, asking me about why I lied about being ticklish while I tried to tell him I wasn’t.

Or at least I was trying to tell him that while giggling and snickering as his hands were poking and pinching all over my sides.

Emily by now had put her phone down and watched Hunter poking and pinching my sides, who was now calling me a liar and saying “liar’s need to be punished.”

He swiftly began scribbling and digging all across my sides and ribs. I giggled helplessly from feeling his fast fingers digging all over. I tried to push him off or get away but he was too heavy and too good at tickling.

After a minute or so of tickling my sides, he put his hands under my shirt and began scribbling all across my stomach. Instead of giggling, I finally made the response Hunter (And Emily) has been waiting to hear.

“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” I screamed loudly at his fingers all across my stomach. I heard Hunter cheering while his fingers flicker up and down my stomach.

I kept on screaming and squirming helplessly to Hunter’s tickling experience. I didn’t need to get tickled to know how good of a tickler he was, due to being friends with him for a long time.

But now feeling his fingers digging all over my stomach, I was now getting why most people(our friends) were fearful of his tickling.

He would either slowly and teasingly dig his fingers on one side of my stomach to find the best spot that makes me quiver. Teasing and taunting me about how fun it will be for now knowing how ticklishness I am. Or tickle harder, which reduced me to screams and squeals of laughter from his scribbling all across my stomach.

The entire time Emily was watching this with a smile on her face. She was taking in and making mental notes about where to tickle me later. I knew she was also gonna make up for lost time when she gets the chance.

Eventually I finally managed to turn onto my stomach, momentarily stopping the stomach tickling. My entire body quivered and shook with laughter as I tried to get my breathing under control.

I thought maybe Hunter would finally stop his tickling but I was completely wrong. Instead I felt him sitting on my back and moving downwards.

I was confused till I felt one of his hands holding a leg down, only for the other hand to scribble on the back of my leg. My lips quivered as I quickly resumed giggling and squealing around.

I quickly realized what Hunter was planning as I felt him slowly moving down my leg as the hands gently touched my ankle.

“NO! PLEHEASE HUNTER NOT MY FEET!” I quickly pleaded as I tried to buckle Hunter off of me, hoping to get him off. I didn’t need someone to tickle me to know how bad my feet are.

But sadly for me, I was ignored and once his 5 fingers touched my socked sole, I screamed in laughter.

“AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” My feet were kicking around but Hunter was one step ahead. Before I started kicking, he used an arm to wrap around my ankle and kept it tight in his grip.

With all my wiggling and squirming around, I found myself at the feet of Emily as my eyes looked at the sock feet in front of me.

Looking up at her, I begged her with a screaming “PLEHEHAHAHSHHSEEHEH EMIHIHIHLLYYEHEHE! HEHLLEHEHEEP MEHEHEHE!” I could tell Emily was loving this as she tapped her chin and thought about it.

I knew if she actually wanted to she could have helped but didn’t want to and enjoyed the sight of me being tickled. I soon began screaming even louder at feeling the fingers on my foot scribbling harder while my entire body jumped around.

“HEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” I said, screaming helplessly as Hunter dug his fingers all over my sole.

His fingers never seemed to stop as whenever his hand was getting tired, he would switch his grip with his tired hand and use his fresh hand to tickle.

It took about 5 minutes of me laughing and screaming for Emily to finally help. In the meantime, Hunter had tickled me like never before. Which I guess was true since he never has tickled me before.

He made me buckle around and scream loudly from his fingers tickling the ball of my foot, guffaw and pound my fists onto the floor at feeling his fingers touching my toes, cackle and squeal loudly at feeling it pulling my toes back and tickle all over them.

“Okay Hunter you can stop.” Said Emily, almost yelling over my laughter. I finally felt Hunter stop his tickling. My eyes were blinking with a tear falling from the laughter as I breathed heavily.

I must have blacked out for a second because next thing I know, I saw the socked feet of Emily disappearing and hearing her voice behind me.

“And you’re doing it wrong. THIS is how you tickle someone’s feet.” And before I could do anything, I felt Emily pulling my other leg, wrapping her longer limbs around it.

I immediately tried to crawl and begged for them to stop. But was ignored and with Emily’s weight adding to Hunter’s own, I could barely move, let alone crawl. And once I felt 5 sharp nails digging into my other sock sole, I burst to screaming laughter. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

While Hunter tickling was bad, Emily’s was much worse. Not only was she as good of a tickler as her brother, her nails were perfectly manicured and sharp. Meaning my socks were completely defenseless to the nails that were making me snort and cackle with laughter.

I screamed and pounded my hands onto the nice, soft rug floor. It only got worse when Hunter said “Oh? You think you can tickle him better?” And I burst into newly found laughter at feeling Hunter going back and tickling my foot.

I could only wail and shriek in laughter at feeling the siblings double tickling. Emily was going for a teasing, scratching type tickling while Hunter was digging and drilling his fingers into my arch.

I kept on screaming and screaming with laughter as the two siblings compete, making comments about who’s the better tickler and worse, teasing me about how ticklish I was.

I don’t know how long the tickling was but after what felt like an eternity of screaming and begging, they finally stopped and released my feet.

I breathed heavily and weakly into the floor, too tired and weak to do anything. My feet immediately scrunched and tensed at feeling one of the grabbing it only to slowly relaxed at feeling whoever had it gently massaging it.

After a minute of the gentle foot massage, I heard someone lean close to me.

“Here, open your mouth.” Said a feminine voice. Weakly breathing I looked up and saw it was Emily, sitting on her knees, handing me a glass of water. Still with a weak smile on my face after being tickled, I slowly drank some of it with Emily gently helping me.

Glancing behind me, I saw it was Hunter, gently massaging my feet. I saw him sending me an apologetic smile as he gently pressed his fingers onto my toes. I guessed he felt a bit sorry for tickling me so much.

After a minute of getting comfort and drinking the water, I felt Hunter stop the foot massage and sat next to me. “Ahh, sorry about that. Didn’t really mean to tickle you that badly.” Chuckled Hunter sheepishly Emily sat the glass away from us.

“Yeah sorry about that.” Emily apologized. I smiled a little at the siblings apologizing.

“It’s fine. I understand.” I said with a nod, understanding the younger two Davis’s can be a bit wild.

“Still I’m glad the tickling is done.” I said, sighing a little a few seconds later. Only to regret saying anything at hearing the next words coming from the siblings' words.

“Over?” Asked Emily giggling a little. As if I said something funny. “Sorry dear Shawn. But you might be done, we are not.”

“Yeah, sorry dude. But we just found out you’re ticklish! And with your parents and our’s not gonna be home till a few days…” Said Hunter trailing off with a smirk that made me shiver.

“And we haven’t even taken off your socks yet!” Grinned Emily, Hunter quickly nodded his head, agreeing with his sibling's words.

“You haven’t even experienced anything yet.” Hunter said, smirking as both siblings made me gulp in fear, afraid for the upcoming days I would be spending here.

Last edited:
How long before they tie you up and really give you a going over?!?! :p

How long before they tie you up and really give you a going over?!?! :p
About twoish or so hours! They wanted to wait till I had my defenses lower and after food before they tied me up and tickled me some more.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back