• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spinneret Double Footjob

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
The madame has definitely gone through some changes as of late. Thanks to the use of something we creative types know as "retroactive continuity" (or "retcon") which allows us to go back and completely rewrite character backgrounds or story plotpoints, Spinneret has been reassigned to a completely separate series and isn't even known as "madame" anymore either.

She is now part of the crew of the spaceship Orgasmex in my new sci-fi hentai series "Yumaya: Alien Sex Kitten". She got a serious facelift as well and got her legs to finally look right...(full cast shot included below)

(LEFT TO RIGHT: Spinneret, Meeba-03, Kaven, Yumaya, Togi, Vex, Jen and Medi)

Attachments

• SpinnerreteFootjob.jpg
    SpinnerreteFootjob.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 1,014
  • YumayaCast.jpg
    YumayaCast.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 626
I love the new cast, and I really, really love the way Spinneret’s new feet look. As I’ve said before, I love the lighter tone on bare feet. Incredibly sexy!

As for the cast picture, I love Jen’s hairstyle, and how normal she looks in comparision to the rest of the crew. For some reason, as the surroundings get stranger, the normal girls get sexier… can’t honestly say why. And I can only imagine what sorts of toys and tricks Meeba is hiding behind that tin shell…

LOL @ Orgasmex...

That's a cool name...:laughing:

I love how each character has a unique look to them...

:ggrin:

I also love how you did Spinneret's light line (Area where the darker skin meets the lighter sole skin)

It blends in so well and the overall pic is wonderful!

2 pairs of feet...one member... :super_hap

The simple background is nice too...absolutely no distractions... all focus is to Spinneret, and her lucky male partner!

It screams excellence...

Great stuff to look at!

I have to ask though, are there are 'ticklish situations' we can look forward to where Spinneret regrets having 4 soles? :)

-Jer

Great stuff to look at!

I have to ask though, are there are 'ticklish situations' we can look forward to where Spinneret regrets having 4 soles? :)

-Jer

I agree.

Spinneret is now one my favorite characters from you C-Cat. It would be great to see a foot tickle situation with her...

:laughing:

that first pictures really turns me on...i would LOVE to have sexy black feet liek that rubbing all over me, it is made of sexiness

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back