• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stand-alone Artwork (tk-themed).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I don't do much in the way of stand-alone artwork; I prefer comix format, and indulge it that almost exclusively. From time to time, though, I have created and likely will continue to create the odd individual tickling picture... this thread is where such mavericks can ultimately be found. I've chosen to centralize and separate these from the Low Roads comic so as not to muddle up its continuity:

1. A larger version of the banner that TT was kind enough to ask me to contribute to the latest site revamp! Quite an honor to be counted amongst so many stellar talents!

2-3. "No Man's Land". One of my contributions to Cheshire Cat's S4-2 project ("Summer Special Sleepover Shenanigans") from last year. He was allowing comix for the first time, and I was quick to capitalize on that expanded horizon!

4. My inaugural TTC contribution, submitted way back in 2005 and created decades earlier. While clearly the model for Mercy Mew, this luckless (or lucky... who can say how much fun she's really having!) cat girl possessed no name or personality at that time.

5. "No Mercy for Mercy". My very first portrait of Mercy Mew proper, testing the waters for her comic appearance. The design's changed somewhat over the years (thank god! this model is a bit harsh-looking!)

Attachments

• Mercy Mew-1.jpg
    Mercy Mew-1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 203
  • Mercy Mew-2.jpg
    Mercy Mew-2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 197
  • No Man's Land-1.jpg
    No Man's Land-1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 232
  • No Man's Land-2.jpg
    No Man's Land-2.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 254
  • TTlogo-LBH2.jpg
    TTlogo-LBH2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Even though you only delve into comics... Your stand alone pics are excellent!

I must admit, I've never seen those last two pics... Mercy even in her older looks wonderful!

Your stand alone pics leave so much to the imagination... :D

Thanks Bombers! Very kind of you to say so, as the single-page scenario is very much not my thing, while it is a form you've mastered wonderfully well! I'm really not surprised that you hadn't before seen those early Mercy pictures... they're old as the hills, buried deep within the Art Section vault! lol I am most grateful you found them pleasing, even though they don't really resemble the character in her current form anymore!

oh my LBH
hehe
i see you have brought some of yer old work to the feild
hmhmhm
i can not think of much to say
your work speaks for it self
it a beauty to view
for one to take ones time to indulge in these things
it inspires me so
...*ahem*
well enough with that
great work...old work...?
...-Sigh-
good to see ya LBH

From the Three Masks

A thoughtful, lyrical assessment, Limbo! I'm proud these pictures could inspire such a response! My pity I don't have many more like them to offer... what does remain, I'll post soon. In the meantime, please accept my thanks!

ah man...I've been a fan of your work for a good while ^^ I've always loved the retro comic book feel you've had in your style, It really caught my eye since it stood out so much.

I wouldn't mind seeing more stand-alone artwork in the future though, if anything, they can potentially double as comic book covers for each issue/chapter or something X3

Thanks very much for the nice compliments, SorcererLance! :) I've been drawing for ages (began when I was a wee one back in the '50s), so the retro look of my style was probably contemporary once upon a time! lol Your observation about more stand-alone art is a good one... my non-comix portfolio certainly could use beefing up! I have created much in the way of individualized non TK artwork (many examples of which will be on display once I start my non Tk stand-alone thread), but they do nothing to satisfy our Community's fetish needs! I like your idea about story-related stand-alones very much... they'd be easy to complete and would serve as pleasant supplements to the comic pages! I'll be giving that thought serious consideration... perhaps work up some retroactive pictures for past chapters too!

it would also be a good idea to have them serve as extra bits of artwork in-between chapters to further keep your readers interested with the artwork by themselves, regardless if there's a story behind them or not ^^

I'd say experiment and play with the idea while taking some pointers from other established comics to see how you can further enhance the comic-reading experience and make it feel more authentic, regardless it's digital instead of published and on paper compiled in a book (which wouldn't be a bad idea either, I honestly would buy your stuff, I like them that much).

Last edited:
A belated (by better than a year!) thank you, SorcererLance! I haven't yet taken advantage of your good advice, but I do have it firmly in mind!

At last, a few more stand-alones! Many of these have been waiting years to take their place here:

6. "Misty by the Stream". This is the first tickle picture I crafted expressly for the TTC/TMF Community (I'd created earlier ones for my own amusement, though few of those survive today). It's the initial offering in a short run of Pokemon themes, originally accompanied by a poem. The remainder follows:

7. "Hunting the Hunter". Picture 2 in the Pokemon collection. Jessie's a bat this time, frisking with Mew:

8. "Web Master". The third Pokemon picture featured May, in rather sticky, desperate straits:

9. "Summertime Frolic". Picture 4, the last of the Pokemon series. Misty again, in a sunny, rather casual tickle scene:

10. "Mars Attacks"… the underarms, in this instance. I'm just old enough to remember these gleefully grizzly bubblegum cards when they were first released. I never owned any at the time… way too evil… and had to assemble a near-complete collection later at considerable cost. This is one card that everyone missed out on till now:

Attachments

• Mars Attacks!.jpg
    Mars Attacks!.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Summertime Frolic.jpg
    Summertime Frolic.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Hunting the Hunter.jpg
    Hunting the Hunter.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Web Master.jpg
    Web Master.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 74
11. "Kitzalia's Tongue Lashing". This was my revenge picture to answer Mercy's appearance in Scavenger's splendid "Worlds Collide" series:

12. "Anita the Duck". My latest (as of 4-17-10) stand-alone, done as a request for MoonKnight at the TMF. Anita is the creation of animator Sally Cruikshank. Seek out Sally's work on Youtube… it's wonderfully trippy stuff:

Attachments

• Kitzalia's Tongue Lashing.jpg
    Kitzalia's Tongue Lashing.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Anita the Duck.jpg
    Anita the Duck.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 96
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back