• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 19 (*s/F, full body; */F, foot).

Ah... I simply must write a reply to this chapter I enjoyed so much, even though I'm at the moment quite swamped with all kinds of work and other stuff...
My grateful thanks for taking the time, Scav! These chapters require a considerable investment of schedule simply to read, let alone comment on... knowing how busy you have to be (this time of year especially), I'm enormously flattered!

From the very first moment the "Twin Sisters" mountain peaks were introduced in that nightly scene with Mercy, I knew they'd return. "If you are shown a gun an a movie you can be sure it's going to be used at some point". A classic, but nonetheless fantastic example of set-up and pay-off. But knowing you have a ton of experience in the cinematographic medium, that's no wonder.
Thank you! The Twin Sisters is the prominent landmark in Tabor County... not a single spot in the region where you can't see it. The summit is destined to figure in a key dramatic scene many chapters from now (maybe many decades from now, at the rate I'm going)... I'm anxious to establish some of the mountain's features, so that it can serve as a credible part of the playground later on. We've spent plenty of time below the horizon, in the Low Roads creek beds... a bit of altitude makes for a nice change of pace!

That Teeva tickling scene was incredible. The building up of that scene with the box being assembled around her foot was simply genius! So delightfully ominous! And it the tickling itself, which apparently happens on cellular level, was fantastic as well!
That's very good of you! Teeva's design is unique, and she proved a great (though welcome) challenge to draw! Thank you for the welcome words about the Magni-box, too! I was rather nervous that the idea of it forming from disassembled parts wouldn't come across clearly... your confirmation works wonders for my confidence! Likewise for the renderings of skin cells and nerve ends! This must be one of the few microscopic examinations of tickling on record. Why anyone would ever want to see it so close is a topic we can save for another time!

And my goodness, I absolutely adored Captain Dusty's appearance! Although she and her ship seem more modeled on the classic TIS series, she looks so lovely. With my work on the new TIS series, Dusty has won a place in my hart, and this cameo was just as much a compliment. You did an excellent job on portraying Dusty, such a wicked women on first sight, yet she has difficulty keeping up her act in front of the tickle-nymphomaniac that is Teeva. I'm sure Teeva will get to know Dusty's softer, more passionate side aboard the Danneskold, albeit at the expense of many tickling sessions! :D
Cap'n Dusty became a great favorite of mine during the original Danneskold voyage! You and Deeto have really ramped up her reputation (with "Inosaka's Paradox" and the now-completed "Bounce Chix Origins", this character bursts from simply-brilliant status to absolutely stellar!) I'd never presume to attempt such a refined portrayal... my skills aren't up to that sort of challenge! Besides, the more elastic, traditionally manic TIS Dusty fits the Low Roads environs with a synchronous felicity! Thanks so much for your cheery appraisal of the pictured Dusty/Teeva interaction! TIS has taught us that Dusty isn't above being thrown a curve, though a lady so formidable would never lose the upper (tickle) hand for long! The contest between irresistible Dusty and immovable (or, more appropriately, inexhaustable) Teeva would surely prove cataclysmic... I'd love to see it myself some day, though hands more practiced than mine would have to craft it!

I apologize for the rather short comment... but despite the business I wanted to express how much I enjoyed this particular installment of the Low Roads. To me this series has already achieved a legendary status. And this is once again a fantastic chapter in the ongoing epic story. Amazing work. Truly amazing. :)
Apologies are entirely out of place! Your comments are gleefully generous for their luxurious quantity and heart-warming content! And even the briefest word from Scav is worth precious gems to me! I'm not surprised in the slightest that there are many calls upon your time... our most talented, productive members don 't become that way by accident: they apply themselves! Which makes me all the more grateful that you've taken time to supply this kind commentary! All my best for your continued success, though you scarcely need my backup! A golden, high-profile mainstream career is guaranteed, no matter how you choose to employ your superlative skills! It's never been a matter of "if"... only "how soon"!

Last edited:
Finally created time to get back on the site, and was very happy to see this new installment. The banter between LBH and the Spinster was classic and inspired. Between LBH, the Spinster, and Sid, three possible marauding teams of bogeys could go on the tickling warpath! So many intricate layers being laid out, can't wait to see where they will all lead.

Happy to hear from you, Hawk! This is a demanding time of year for many forum members, particularly for those who already have weighty responsibilities; I'm glad you were able to see this thread before it faded from easy view! And you cut right to the heart of one of my favorite plotting philosophies: no reason to restrict allegiances when lots of factions, with their own personal agendas... working at cross-purposes, possibly... can be so much more engaging to follow! The demands of drama will force conflict, but the sides needn't be so clear-cut as to miss out on continuing complexities. I like to see a variety of antagonists at loggerheads; heros with conflicting motives; outsiders with separate, unrelated axes to grind; act-of-god interruptions; all the richness of incident that hints at real-life messiness and provides the chance for unpredictability.

Anyways, thanks so much for your nice compliments! Glad you enjoyed this latest, the Spinster/LBH taunting exchange especially! Always a great pleasure when readers mention the dialogue... I strive for special impact each time I write!

Well, I might have missed some chapters once now they're posted here only, but now I'm up-to-date with the story. I gotta say, it didn't kept its quality... 'cuz it gets better and better every chapter! And I loved the Teeva cameo there! Great stuff, LBH!

Well, I might have missed some chapters once now they're posted here only, but now I'm up-to-date with the story. I gotta say, it didn't kept its quality... 'cuz it gets better and better every chapter! And I loved the Teeva cameo there! Great stuff, LBH!
Thank you! I'm happy you were able to catch up with the current stuff, Featherhead! I know these chapters aren't as visible as they used to be... the Artist's Pad can be rather easy to overlook. I really can't justify double-posting 30+ pages of material here and in the general Art section each time I present a new chapter, unfortunately. The trade-off is worth it, though, having the Low Roads continuity in a single compact location! Interested forum members will find it eventually, and I'm honored you took the time!

Your kind appraisal of the material's progress is deeply appreciated! And I'm most grateful you enjoyed Teeva's appearance! I'd planned for ages to work her into a chapter... I'm most pleased her cameo came out well! You yourself have developed several delightful high-profile original characters... perhaps you'll allow me to include one or more of them in similar cameos one day! Your furries would fit snugly into any number of Low Roads situations!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back