• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[Text-based RPG] The Supreme Element

After defeating mabel, i'm kinda stuck :unsure
what should i do from there onwards? :cry

After Mabel, you're done in the area of the forest and the village. Try heading back to the starting crossroads and picking a different direction?

Interesting glitch - when I put on the robe (armor class 4, I'm already at armor class 2) my armor class goes to -2. Is this because it can't handle armor above a certain level and wraps around? (Like the Gandhi glitch in the original Civilization?)

(Also, if anyone sees this, could someone lay out for me exactly how to get that brandy? I'm up against a dead end here.)

Last edited:
Interesting glitch - when I put on the robe (armor class 4, I'm already at armor class 2) my armor class goes to -2. Is this because it can't handle armor above a certain level and wraps around? (Like the Gandhi glitch in the original Civilization?)

(Also, if anyone sees this, could someone lay out for me exactly how to get that brandy? I'm up against a dead end here.)

In this game, a lower armour class is actually better then a high one. Unfortunately, it's been a long while, so I can't remember exactly where the brandy is. I THINK there was a hidden room somewhere in the desert fortress, check the room descriptions for anything that sounds like you can fiddle with it).

Sadly, one thing I do remember is what nuclear horrors the Gandhi glitch caused.

I've beat the game at last! And I think I got 100% completion, finally figured out where the brandy was and where all the keys went into. Ha! That was fun!

Hello everyone. I'd like to know how to pen the massive door in the amazon fortress. I already have the item to open it but I do not know what's the exact sentence I need to write.

Ok so now this is getting weird. Someone helped with the massive door. I'm in the raiders' lair but sometimes for an unknown reason, my ennemy's HP (regular raider) suddunly becomes over 1 million. I of course cannot beat that so I die.

Some times there's another bug: instead of dealing damage to my ennemy my attack (physical or magic) make them GAIN HP. Those bugs happen 1/3 fights which is really annoying.

Did someone else had a similar bug?

Hmm.. I never experienced these issues when I played the game. Are you sure you got the correct version? Try downloading it again, and transfer your save files from the old to the new map. As I previously said, I don't think anyone else ran into this problem throughout the entire thread. So I can't really say I know what the issue is. But either way, it is a gem. So I hope you get it to work. It was extremely enjoyable.

You could try PMing the creator, but I'm afraid he hasn't been online since around the end of 2015. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

Hmm.. I never experienced these issues when I played the game. Are you sure you got the correct version? Try downloading it again, and transfer your save files from the old to the new map. As I previously said, I don't think anyone else ran into this problem throughout the entire thread. So I can't really say I know what the issue is. But either way, it is a gem. So I hope you get it to work. It was extremely enjoyable.

You could try PMing the creator, but I'm afraid he hasn't been online since around the end of 2015. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(

I had to start a new game. Apparently everything started because I tried to read the note dropped by a raider. Talking abour Raiders, what should I do once I'm in their lair?

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with work and such. The raiders den, huh.. I think if you go down the correct path, you should get to their true hideout, and there you can fight another boss.
It was over 2 years since I played the game, so I can't remember it all from the top of my head. but there is also a secret hiding somewhere in there. :D

I'm already in their lair but there's a door I can't open. I don'tk now what I have to do at all, so for the moment I'm trying to level up in their lair.

Where are your puzzle games? is it like ''The laughing house'' or ''Featherstone mansion''? im always trying to find rpg puzzle tickle games but theres only combat based rpg's.. :(

So ive been playing your game and its really good so far but im a bit stuck.

1. How do i get to the desert?! Ive gone down to that rock slide location and tried climbing over and under and going around and nothing.
2. How do i open the big door in the barbarian fortress the one you have to lure the panthers away to get into?

I'd like to know: does someone know what's the software used to make that game? Is it difficult to use it (if I want to create my own game)?

Opening the big door allows you to fight Tyrelia, who then gives you the means to get past the rock slide to the desert.

In one of the rooms along the long hallway in the fortress, you find an amazon secured in a tickling machine. Free her, and she will give you a hint on how to open the door. If you want, you can: check under one of the training dummies in another room. There is an amulet that is used as a key to open the door, just examine the door, place the amulet in the indentation, and voila!

After you get the earthsphere, go back to the rockslide, and it will disappear to give you access to the next area in the game. Beware in the desert, the longer you stay in there, the more health you lose, so make sure you know where you're going!

One question: do you know anything about the software that was used to create this game?

Yea... how the hell do i get through the desert?

Oh and thanks for the help before. :)

Twine is a more modern, and easier place to start.
Make something small there, and see how it feels.
https://twinery.org/2/#welcome

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Thanks for that answer. I already tried with "quest" which is most likely what was used to make that game. But that was waaaaay too hard for me to "program" the whole thing.

Twine seems more simple. I'd like to know: do you think it's possible to have a fight system with twine (with HP, MP etc ...)?

Last edited:
Ok found out how to get through the desert and made it to the last boss. Now i need to know how to do the Brandy quest and the who do you say "moonbeam" too for that one quest.

This is great fun! ^^ Thanks so much for taking the time to create this. I get the feeling that many folks posting questions didn't use the manual =P

I keep it open beside the game so I can exhaust many options and try different phrases. It's very satisfying to play a game this way. =D

Maybe I should be making a map... xD

You're very welcome, I hope you're enjoying the game as much as I did!

The bottle of brandy is in the raider hideout, behind one of the wine racks. As for the moonbeam quest, all the way in the beginning, there is a traveler in the inn. Ask them about moonbeam, and you'll get a box, which sets off a chain reaction of keys you need for the final fight.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been absent from Tickle Theater for so long, but it's great to hear that people are still playing the game!

A few people have asked how this game was made: it was actually programmed in Inform, a programming language very similar to C++, but which was designed specifically for text-based games. There is no development studio: I just opened up a notepad and started typing code. Inform comes with a compiler that turns a .txt file into a game file, as well as a library of verbs (you can always add more, though, like "tickle"!), and a language parser that allows it to understand English sentences. It's a great language for people interested in this sort of game!

As for the combat engine with all the dice rolls and such, that was written by me based on D&D rules. I had a lot of fun writing the engine and really wanted to make a game based on it.

Thanks again to everyone who played the game!

Necro-ing a thread here, I know, but I only just found this game and I have a question. Is the mosaic supposed to actually do anything other than light up? I can't get it to do more than that.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back