• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The issue of banning and what it all means......

P

Psycho4048

Greetings all! Okay, a lot of people are posting about banning. So I'd thought I'd post and let you know what banning is all about, what gets you banned and why it is necesary.

The TMF is founded on the principle of A Flame Free Forum. We want to be everything AMT was and more, but minus the fights. We don't mind the friendly disagreement as long as it is kept civil. But when people start attacking with verbal garbage such as "You fat ass fucking pig" then we are on a whole different level. I have faith in you guys, I know you're all intelligent people. You know what is over the line and you don't need me to tell you. Basically if you cross that line then you get banned. The first time is a month long ban. After that time has elapsed you may return to the forum (everyone deserves a second chance). If you do something that warrants banning again then you're gone for good, no exceptions.

Banning is necesary, I know it seems harsh and many people will claim I'm being a tyrant that opposes free speech, but that is not the case at all. keep in mind the reference of the man yelling fire in a movie theather. That is not freedom of speech, that is abuse of said priveledge which affects and possibly hurts others.

In conclusion, if you find out that you might be banned, a good way to ensure it is to post a poll questioning the said action.

I don't like banning people. I really would prefer that we all get along and have fun. That's what this is all about, but again banning is a necesary evil which must be enforced in order to keep the TMF from becoming another AMT.

Thanks for your understanding,
Psycho

P.S. And for those of you childish morons who think registering under all kinds of different email addresses on Yahoo or Hotmail will keep you on - you're dead wrong. We ban by IP address. All of you IP addresses are logged as is your ISP's. That is what you are banned by. I don't care if you have an email account in Guam, you don't get in.

Good for you!

Nice one Psycho. I think it was about time you spoke up about these problems, and now you have. You've layed down the law of the forum brilliantly, and I'm glad that you can finally get rid of the irritating minority who are spoiling everyone's fun. Excellent stuff!:p

Well put Psycho.. Respect
laura
x

Attachments

• pear.jpg
    pear.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 99
Definitely Agree

Psycho,

You're absolutely right! Guidelines must be set and followed. If not, corrective action is justified and must be backed up.

The bottom line is, let's "Keep it civil".

Thanks for putting this out to the Forum.
:D

The reason I left AMT was all the stupid flame wars. It got to the point (just before I left) that the flames were outnumbering the on topic posts 2 to 1.

Thanks Psycho for creating a place like this and keeping the riff raff out.

Amen

AMT....is that still alive? :)

Bravo, Psycho. This is why I don't bother with AMT anymore... I prefer the company of adults.

Bandit (not to be confused with "ban it!") ;)

Attachments

• 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 19
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back