• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Spirit of Suffering

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Another commission finished, and this time with the commissioner adding his own narration to the story for flavor. Some of you may remember an old piece of work from two years back, "The Spirit of Competition." Originally I'd planned a follow-up piece, but that never happened. Today, a generous commissioner has made it a reality.

"Questo è un oltraggio!"

"Esto es una barbaridad!"

Violetta and Kanasta yelled in their respective tongues out as their hands and feet ware getting locked into place in the stocks by none other then the backstabbing lot of people that was once their audience courtesy of the jail warden who had previously judged the girls' competition. When the two waited to find out who had won he instead gave the order to the rest of the audience to corner the gypsies and walk them to the stocks.

"Where is everything?" asked the jail warden as he wondered what had happened to the usual variety of torture devices.

The Annecy banditore who happened to be passing by explained that all hot coals were taken by most local cooks who needed the extra fuel, a large number of misbehaving school children needed the paddle more then the gypsies, locally grown fruit and vegetables in the Annecy were too expensive to waste on people in the stocks, and let's just say that the more young cattle that prefer to be stubborn the more whips you'll need.

This rare lack of choices gave Violetta a moment of joy, but the look on Kanasta's face soon filled her hart and soul with fear as they both glanced at the last option available.

A Merchant who had just had a successful sale came up to the stocked gypsies carrying a sack full of broken wooden handles over his left shoulder. With his right arm he placed a crate in between Violetta's right foot and Kanasta's left.

As he opened the crate the girls just stared in horror as each member the audience took a piece for themselves. They all then showed them to the gypsies who where still silent. What could one say when at the mercy of a torture device so soft and perfect for anyone who wanted more than a good laugh?

Feathers.

"Why is it always gypsies that end up in the stocks!?" they both shouted in anger.

Violetta was the first to feel its touch, but she wouldn't let these people get the better of her. While she was trying to hold her ground Kanasta just burst out laughing after fifteen seconds and showed that this was her first time locked in the stocks let alone getting tortured in them even if it was only a tickling.

Evidently, however, Violetta gave in and laughed just as loud as her companion. How had this happened? she wondered. Both dancers were getting into the rhythm of the dance. One toll of a bell, and the dance stopped. Both gypsies awaited to see who had the honor of tormenting the other when....

"SALE!" the bastard merchant cried, "Goose feather dusters for sale! But be careful they are easy to break!"

A cheap bargain like that, two of barefoot... volunteers,... and a brand new pair of double-stocks made just for the jail, and the girls had found themselves here.

Two hours later and the girls were freed from their torment. Violetta and Kanasta shook hands, and Kanasta accepted Violetta's offer to walk to her camp site with her. Later Violetta and her guest of honor, Kanasta, were back at camp cooling there feet in a near by river alongside Ilona and Rodica.

Kanasta surprised Violetta with a question when she asked, "Why is it always we gypsies that end up in the stocks!?"

Violetta just answered with a surprise which confused Kanasta and tickled Ilona and Rodica's funny-bone!

Art & Violetta © 2011 Antique Submarine
Kanasta © Chaz the Weasel
Story © wr515.deviantart.com

The poor suffering soles, so much torment, but so much fun to watch them squirm. Awesome work, though I do miss some of your more insidious torments ;)

Looks like you're easier to break than the feathers.

Like how I flipped that around? hee

The poor suffering soles, so much torment, but so much fun to watch them squirm. Awesome work, though I do miss some of your more insidious torments ;)

Grazie, grazie! Fun as this is, though, you are right. I have been slacking off in getting some of my kinkier ideas on paper. Or... computer. You know what I mean.

Looks like you're easier to break than the feathers.

Like how I flipped that around? hee

Oh, I do like it, but... but... I'm not easy! :mad

It's really unfair of being accused of something that they didn't commit because their gypsies.

At least it's their lucky day from being punished.

Really? Prove it =) You and me, tandem stocks. See who's tougher. LES'GO

Fine! You're on, little boy! You're goin' down, and you're goin' down screaming! Got my protective layer of dirt all ready.

Fine! You're on, little boy! You're goin' down, and you're goin' down screaming! Got my protective layer of dirt all ready.

Well I just did plyometrics on concrete. You may have big feet, but I have big strategy ;)

Hah! You know what kind of paces I run mine through. Don't get so cocky, volpe.

I did a beach run today..... HOT SAND AND DEHYDRATED, ESSENTIALLY MUMMIFIED CRAB SHELLS.

Let's have a nice clean fight

Our mighty morphin' Loki seems to imply subtly that we should, in fact, organize this little competition. Publicly, apparently! What say you, amica???

Waaaait a minute. After all the words flying in the other thread, this isn't looking as fair as it was a second ago.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back