• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled former teacher's armpit

Akilltir

I once tickled my former teacher in her armpit when I visited my high school. She was in her early 30s but looked like she was in her 20s. It was during the summer so she was wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt so I accidentally touched her bare armpit. It was soft and slightly moist, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish. 😭

Would love to hear your stories about tickling your teachers or former teachers. 😁

I once tickled my former teacher in her armpit when I visited my high school. She was in her early 30s but looked like she was in her 20s. It was during the summer so she was wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt so I accidentally touched her bare armpit. It was soft and slightly moist, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish. 😭

Would love to hear your stories about tickling your teachers or former teachers. 😁
im mostly a feet tickler but i always used to imagine what it would be like tickling one of my teachers feet but i never would have made an attempt. When i was in 8th grade , had an art teacher i kind of had a crush on so i would stop in after school to work on a project ( always would find an excuse to stop by ) . One day when i stopped in , she was in the lounge area . This room was in between the two art classes with access from both rooms . She was in there with another art teacher that was older like in her 60s, my art teacher was in her 30s. My art teacher was sitting on the couch with her shoes off and her barefeet stretched out in front of her her feet were kind of tanned on the top and a lighter shade on the bottom so i told her i was here to work on my project , i couldnt get that vision out of my mind or what i would have liked to do . I was there maybe 45 min and she was leaving for the day so i offered to carry some stuff for her to her car and to my amazement she walked down the hall to her car which wasnt far in barefeet. For a little background , i grew up with an aunt who i used to always do sneak attack tickles on her barefeet when i was a kid

Unfortunately I've never got to tickle any of my teachers but there were SEVERAL I used to really want to tickle. Specifically their feet but anywhere really! Closest I even got to seeing their feet was, once a year on sports day I got to see them in their socks! Which was definitely enough to satisfy me for awhile (creepy sounding I know!). I have a foot fetish so I'd love to have even seen their feet but I am pretty sure they were all ticklish as well!

Never got to tickle any of my teachers unfortunately but it's still a fantasy I have!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back