• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling overheard

marcusb

Verified
I recently went to my massage therapist (the medical kind). The massage area is partitioned off by hospital curtains so it's very easy to hear what is going on in nearby areas. As things got underway I heard the woman in the area next door (a patient) start to laugh and giggle. Now, I've been going to this place for years but this was the first time a nearby session got my undivided attention. A small dialog took place between her and the therapist during which she told him, "I'm sorry, I'm just very ticklish." Bling..bling..bling!!! They continued to talk as he tried several different techniques but this lovely woman continued to giggle and laugh under his touch. Very sweet, playful giggles. He kept apologizing as he tried to figure out how to work on her with out tickling her. Finally, the woman told him, "It's no use, don't worry about it. I'll just have to lay here and take it." Uhhhho, Fantastic! And so it continued for the entire hour... this woman, maybe 10 feet away giggling, laughing, humming, sighing (with giggles mixed in) with an occasional squeal and a plea to "wait".

At one point he asked if she'd like a minute to relax, commenting that she was too tense. She was in near stitches at the time and kept saying she was sorry. While trying to relax she took several choppy, deep breaths (with giggles mixed in). They paused for a short time (maybe less than a minute. Things got very quiet then she told him to continue but it was no use... as soon as he started on her again the giggles returned. I heard him say, "try to relax" to which she replied "I, I.i.iii'm t.t.trying". Pure music to tickler ears. : ) Totally awesome dialog. Imagine this woman resigning herself to being tickled for an hour... unrestrained, just laying there "taking it". It was fantastic!

I need to schedule appointments parallel to hers in the future!!

Very Nice

Thanks for sharing that! She's got a tad of ticklephile in her somewhere just waiting to get out!

Did you get a look at her? Cute?

Attachments

• Photo.png
    Photo.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 22,337
  • Aviary Photo_131144097728109539.png
    Aviary Photo_131144097728109539.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 202
  • dd4ogxp-fb7e2964-30f8-478f-b59c-e682d391a44d.png
    dd4ogxp-fb7e2964-30f8-478f-b59c-e682d391a44d.png
    756 KB · Views: 182
  • 1002111745-00.jpg
    1002111745-00.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2806.JPG
    IMG_2806.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 292
  • animated.gif
    animated.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 218
  • 52523.jpg
    52523.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 109
  • ezgif-1-c09ba664de.gif
    ezgif-1-c09ba664de.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Untitled_Fotor.jpg
    Untitled_Fotor.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 31
this is priceless. you lucky dog! lol a very nice moment. thank you for sharing it and for being so descriptive! if I were to hear something like that I think the building could burn down around me and I wouldn't even notice :)

You lucky bastard...LOL.

By the way, anybody know of a female masseuse in the northern New England area who will either tickle-massage or just plain tickle you if you ask her to?

The Rhythm Doctor

That's great! Two different times (in two different apartments) I heard my upstairs neighbor tickling his girlfriend (two different neighbors, two different girls). Both times were prolonged and amazing. The first time I was living in a basement apartment and above me were 3 young guys out of college and one of their girlfriends who was Italian-American, really pretty. One night, kind of late, I went into my kitchen and I could hear that they were making love...well now, who doesn't like that?!!! Just that alone was really steamy because,like I said, she was really beautiful. Then all of a sudden, out of her moaning I heard a gentle giggle start...I have no idea where he was tickling, if maybe he was kissing her neck and hit a spot, or if he was kissing her toes or intentionally tickling her body. All I know is that the giggling got more and more intense and then even more intense, just building more and more hysterically! You should have seen me! I was just standing there, GAPING at the ceiling!!!! Her giggling was delicious and just kept building and building. It was also definitely getting her off because when he finally did stop she just went right back to steady moaning. Absolute hysteric, frenzied laughter.

A few years later, here in NYC, my friend came back to his apartment (above me), drunk and rowdy with a couple of friends VERY late...like 3:30 in the morning. All of a sudden, I hear this girl shrieking "GET OFF ME!!!(long peal of helpless laughter) GET HIM OFF ME!!!!" Yons of laughter mixed with loud bumps.....whatever the strugle was it was going on the floor! I could hear my friend laughing (it turned out it wasn't him who was another friend of mine...I later met the girl, she was a totally hot party girl type...she looked like she stepped off of the page of a magazine). Anyhow, the screaming and the giggling and the noise went on and on for a couple of minutes and then they started being rowdy about something else.

So I can totally relate!! Congrats! And thanks so much for posting!

Those are great accounts. Thank you for sharing with us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back