• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling scene from Friends 2nd try

It starts to work, but then shuts off before the brother even touches his sister.

clicking the link will take you to my post at the mousepad fetish section, you can find a new link there and right click-save target as on it, it still works for me, the clip is 10.9mb in size, well worth the wait I think :confused:

ah

Finally got it to work, all this time i had been trying to save it to my harddrive, but all i ever got was a pic. Now I just watched it from the site. It was a good clip, good job. :D

When I right click on the link, it only gives me the option to save a .jpeg or Jenny McCarthy

um

When i right click, I can either "Open" or "save" or cancel or whatever.

I just click open and it plays after downloading(10.6mb, i might add) without downloading to my harddrive.

Tried both ways. Once, I got a pic of Jenny McCarthy, the other time, it started to play and anout ten seconds in, started to shuffle forawrd and then it stops before he touches his sister...not to rebuffer...it just stops

ack... sorry for the trouble guys, if anyone knows of a good place I can upload a 11mb file so you can all have it, I will be glad to :(

You ll need the latest divx codec installed to see it, cause it's ripped from dvd

Grabbed the new codec to correct the picture problem and it did give me the video along with the audio - now if they'd only play in sync with each other. Got about a 2 second lag on the sound :confused:

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back