• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with a drill

JimmyBroadway

I finally found the clip of the guy tickling a girl with feathers in an electric drill. It's called "Industrial Strength Tickling" and it's on Tied n Tickled. (http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8128)
The model, Darling, is hot, but then I've got a thing for blondes with nice tits. :devil:
They seem to be a new store, but they've got a bit of everything- girl/girl, guy/girl, girl/guy. There stuff seems pretty well done. They've also got what they say is Satine Phoienix's first ever tickling clip. Does anyone know if that's true? I'm a fan of Satine's show on KSEX, so I bought the clip just to check her out. Girl/girl's not normally my thing, but the way they tied her up was really cool.

Did They Tickle The Hell Out Of Her?

I like almost nonstop tickling.

Yes they did

There was about 30 seconds of set-up, and then they just went nuts on her. The would pause occassionally to torment her verbally for a few seconds, then dive right back in. It was pretty non-stop.

I used a drill a long time ago on my clips4sale store, http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252. I used it on 'wheel of tickle featuring blondie'. I used a sawed off toilet brush and put in my cordless drill. The problem with it was that the girls were too scared of it to laugh, or if it is used to roughly it hurts and deosn't tickle. I got a few good minutes of use out of it on blondie then retired it!

I remember seeing a scene on a movie where some guy was tied down to a bench by some guy wanting information from him, he was adamant he'd never talk, the kidnapper then looked at this cute lady who was standing next to the hostages feet holding a drill with a brush inside, the second she switched it on he was screaming like a girl and telling them all they wanted to know!
I can't remember the film title as I was really little when I watched it however even as a little girl I remember wishing I had been the hostage, I would have endured it for a lot longer than the guy though ;-)

There was about 30 seconds of set-up, and then they just went nuts on her. The would pause occassionally to torment her verbally for a few seconds, then dive right back in. It was pretty non-stop.

I have that same video. Too many breaks.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back