• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Reactions

MTJpub

Verified
Here is another question put to the readers of the "Morandilas's TICKLERS JOURNAL.

What kind of reactions do you like to see from your ticklish victim?

Here are a few of the replies I received...

#1.

Of course laugh, first of all (or giggles, if she is not very ticklish)! Than I’m in big love of observing her face grimaced and smiled in ticklish ecstasy. And, yes, the twitches and tries to flee of her helpless feet

#2.

Just total loss of control -- hysterical laughter, screaming, incoherent babble, total loss of awareness of her surroundings, total loss of inhibitions.

#3.

I would like to see her laugh hysterically, and beg me for mercy. Her skin would flush from the exertion of her laughing so hard and for a long period of time. Her nipples would stiffen even as she begged me to stop. Eventually she would become very aroused and beg me to continue to tickle her until she was overcome by a tremendous orgasm.

#4.

When gagged, I love the eye popping look of terror as she realizes her completely immobilized feet are about to be tickled. When not gagged, the pleading and shaking of the head "No, please, anything but that" type of gesture really gets me wound up. Unfortunately for her, it also eggs me on like few other things. I also love thrashing around and jerking around as much as her tight bonds will allow. Which is not very much at all, but well worth the show.

#5.

I always explain to my victims exactly and in excruciating detail what I am going to do to them. I love to see their reactions when they realize there is no escape and that I am going to tickle them to the edge of insanity and they can't do a thing about it. I love to hear their pleading and begging for me to let them go and their promises not to tell anyone. (Of course they won't!) I love to talk with them at length as they tell me how ticklish they are and how I can't possibly understand what tickling will do to them. (I understand exactly.)

TELL US WHAT YOUR FAVORITE TICKLISH REACTIONS ARE:)

Well, I like it when a ticklee thrashes around and tries desperately to get free while at the same time begging me for mercy and of course, laughing her head off at the same time.

Reactions

One of my favorite reactions is silence, and I don't mean the type of silence you get when you find out after waiting ages to tickle someone that they aren't ticklish at all. (Doh) :eek:)
I mean when you are getting someone so good that they are just laughing maniacally.
And when you imagine, and even the lees believe that things just couldn't get worse, they can laugh no harder, or they can't possibly be any more ticklish then they are right at that moment; you hit a new spot and you experience that silence laughter. You see a face of smiling surprise, enjoyment and torture all rolled into one. Of course it only last for a couple of seconds, but its just beautiful.

Don't you think so?
Of course being a lee and a ler, ticklee wise I love #3 and definitely #5.

Smile
CeeCee

all of the above, tho #2 suits me best, followed eventually by #3. I know some folks like a gal who is a challenge, one who squims yet holds back her reactions 'til ya hit the right spots, but the more ticklish the better, sez I.

Another Reaction.

Thanks Glen! Very kind of you.;)

Now this reaction is not as good as the ones above but I think its kind of cute.

I also love how the laughter changes in pitch depending on the variation of ticklishness and certain spots that are touched.
For instance, my neck, back, shoulders, and ears are super super ticklish and whenever someone attacks these spots my squeals sound like they are coming from a five year old kid! The tickler always starts teasing me at this point and that along with the tickling makes me squeal and laugh even harder.

Not every pleasant ticklish reaction has to involve a total breakdown. One of my favorite recent reactions came when I was with my girlfriend at my mother's house about a month ago. My girl and I were sitting on the couch, and I started tickling her feet very slowly and lightly all over. She was squirming around and struggling to control her reactions so she didn't draw too much attention to herself. It was a blast watching her try not to lose it as she was tickled subtly, especially when she whispered to me (with a wonderful intense look) that I was driving her crazy.

Another reply from a reader of the MTJ...

I love the sound of hysterical laughter. The more out of control, the better! The best reaction is the begging. They will promise you anything if you just stop tickling them. I will sometimes stop and tell them that is all. I let them think that the torture session is over, then when they relax I start over again. It seems more torturous then because they aren't expecting it. I also love it when they threaten to do the same to me when they get free. Sometimes I stop to ask them to describe in detail how they plan to tickle torture me when their session is over. When they have told me of how they are going torture me, I then do to them exactly what they told me they were going to do to me!

Last edited:
Here is another response from the MTJ...

For me, the reaction I would most desire would be absolute hysterical ballistic laughter in response to nonstop foot tickling where the victim has no control over her body and cannot even speak a word to beg. I like to see her body (depending how she is tied) bucking and bouncing on the bed... with the back trying to arch off the bed...fingers spreading apart and clawing the air, head shaking back and forth with hair flying... mouth open in raucous laughter, eyes teared up from laughing, and best of all... when the toes are splayed widely apart and involuntarily to the incessant foot tickling. On top of all that, to add to the involuntary reactions... I love it when they hate the tickling so much, and they are SO ticklish it drives them ballistic with laughter, but yet after prolonged tickling they cannot help but get turned on and become very hot and wet, to the point where one part of their brain wants the damn foot tickling to stop, but the other part wants it to continue so they can climax. Of course the ideal for me, is the foot-tickling just keeps on going and going and going... as she keeps on laughing and climaxing and climaxing and climaxing. Because when it finally IS over, her mind and body are so scrambled she does not know whether to curse you or thank you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back