• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickly pudgy little lee from the d/m/v !!

TummiGurl

hi everyone!!

trying my luck again with another post

my name is Dessy, im 24, a scorpio and im about to graduate college! And I have a little secret! i have a very huge tickling fetish because it’s one of the consistent things in my life that give me comfort and joy aside from being a little (google Ddlg)

That being said, I am looking for a Ler/(daddy) Dom into tickling of (bbw), mixed black girl, (into) daddy kink and praise kink in the Towson/Baltimore area, Age preference is those 21+, but highly prefer someone older than me and taller than me (i’m 5’2). Additionally someone near the Towson area would be considerably nice for distance :)

it should be noted that i am NOT willing to be a switch/top/anything of the sort, unless otherwise close and comfortable. i’m a little baby lee, please respect that

i am NOT any object of fetishization for my fetish, body size, skin color or sexual orientation

i’m also not into feet nor do i have a foot fetish but i still love having my toes and feetsies tickled as any other little

But ya, that’s me

Hope everyone has a spooky time!

Xoxo

Last edited:
bump;

Additional requirements include the acceptance of outside communication from tmf and not being afraid &#55357;&#56872;

Also age limit is probably 55+

&#55357;&#56451;&#55356;&#57342;&#55357;&#56877;&#55358;&#56693;

bump please

tired of getting disappointed fr

and honestly ready to throw in the towel with this site )’:

hi everyone!!

my name is Dessy, im 24, a scorpio and im about to graduate college! And I have a little secret! i have a very huge tickling fetish because it’s one of the consistent things in my life that give me comfort and joy aside from being a little (google Ddlg)

That being said, I am looking for a Ler/(daddy) Dom into tickling of (bbw), mixed black girl, (into) daddy kink and praise kink in the Towson/Baltimore area, Age preference is those 21+, but highly prefer someone older than me and taller than me (i’m 5’2). Additionally someone near the Towson area would be considerably nice for distance :)

it should be noted that i am NOT willing to be a switch/top/anything of the sort, unless otherwise close and comfortable. i’m a little baby lee, please respect that

i am NOT any object of fetishization for my fetish, body size, skin color or sexual orientation

i’m also not into feet nor do i have a foot fetish but i still love having my toes and feetsies tickled as any other little

But ya, that’s me

Xoxo
Hi Dessy. Sounds like something I might be interested in.

hi everyone!!

But ya, that’s me

Xoxo
I mean if your really serious let’s chat, I’m definitely interested!!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back