• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied and tickled in public (medieval fair stocks et similia)

SubmissiveLee

Hello, I've searched for a similar thread here but didn't find anything that matched with what I'm looking to talk about. Basically I would love to discuss and keep in touch with people who lived a similar experience (medieval stocks in my case). It's actually how I realized tickling was a thing for me and would love to exchange experiences and thoughts with anyone who went through it as well. Feel free to answer here or write me in private.
Kisses

Fiore

Not something I've personally experienced but I always enjoy seeing and reading about it. How did you end up in that situation?

Not something I've personally experienced but I always enjoy seeing and reading about it. How did you end up in that situation?

Hi Budgie, thanks for replying. Actually the renfaire staff caught me and locked me into it, but I couldn't imagine that I would have been tickled into it or, at the time, I would have done anything to avoid it. Basically, as long as I discovered later, they used to tickle girls of the staff in stocks but, between a show and another, they picked people from the visitors. Unluckly I had missed the previous show, so I didn't know what they had in store for me, which I realized when it was too late!

Hi Budgie, thanks for replying. Actually the renfaire staff caught me and locked me into it, but I couldn't imagine that I would have been tickled into it or, at the time, I would have done anything to avoid it. Basically, as long as I discovered later, they used to tickle girls of the staff in stocks but, between a show and another, they picked people from the visitors. Unluckly I had missed the previous show, so I didn't know what they had in store for me, which I realized when it was too late!
And how did you react to being in that situation?

That sounds like quite the site to see. How long did they get you for?

It was kinda brief, a few minutes, but the tickling was just part of those minutes. A lot of teasing and anticipation, which was even worse maybe

It was kinda brief, a few minutes, but the tickling was just part of those minutes. A lot of teasing and anticipation, which was even worse maybe
Well that sure sounds like an interesting experience for you, no wonder you were begging

How did they tease you? And were your hands tied too? Was there much of a crowd watching?

How did they tease you? And were your hands tied too? Was there much of a crowd watching?

Basically a lot of tease was at the beginning, waving feathers in front of me without touching, while I laughed my head off and begged not to tickle me, which I'm conscious is the worst thing you can do, but as said I was in panic and couldn't help. Next big tease was verbally, like commenting my reactions.

My hands were tied above my head and there was a small crowd watching, but I couldn't number it to be honest.

Basically a lot of tease was at the beginning, waving feathers in front of me without touching, while I laughed my head off and begged not to tickle me, which I'm conscious is the worst thing you can do, but as said I was in panic and couldn't help. Next big tease was verbally, like commenting my reactions.

My hands were tied above my head and there was a small crowd watching, but I couldn't number it to be honest.
Well it sounds like you were quite vulnerable. You said that's how you discovered tickling is a thing for you, so did you enjoy it? How did you figure out you like tickling from that?
And did you get to see anyone else in those stocks after you?

Can't say I enjoyed it, nope. Mentally it was way beyond my limits. But I've found out myself obsessed with that experience the days and weeks later, to the point I had to investigate it.

Someone after me went in stocks, but I didn't really stop to watch cause basically I only needed to recover and get myself in a safe place to avoid a second round lol

Can't say I enjoyed it, nope. Mentally it was way beyond my limits. But I've found out myself obsessed with that experience the days and weeks later, to the point I had to investigate it.

Someone after me went in stocks, but I didn't really stop to watch cause basically I only needed to recover and get myself in a safe place to avoid a second round lol
Sounds like it was torture for you then. How did that lead you to investigating it more, and when did you realise it's a thing for you? How would you react to that same experience now?

In the weeks I've found myself more often thinking back to it, to the feeling of complete loss of control, to the enormous embarrasment I felt, and all that mix of strange feelings gave me butterflies in my stomach and make me shiver just thinking about it. I realized I was in it after trying to be tied and tickled again, but in a private and more soft context.

Even if I can manage being tickled better than that now, I must confess I still fear the idea of being in such a scenario again, I fear that it could bring my mind and me back to that girl in panic I was that day. Even if it's my deepest fantasy, I'm still not ready to face it again emotionally, and maybe never will.

That's understandable, not wanting to go back to being like that, it's a scenario I do enjoy seeing but not when it has quite that bad of an effect.

I think I'll try to write a story about my experience and post in the true tickling story section. I'll eventually link it here too

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back